Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

For Review and Sell: Male Hanger 1 & 2 and Bib Starter

Originally Posted by kingscounty
This is exactly what I said, I wasn’t hating on Ben I was hating on his slime ball way of doing business, along with MOS’s. So not really sure who your speaking of when you call some of us bib users haters. Matter of fact I said in this and other post where I knock bib for not having video or even pictures detailing how to use his hanger. I, like many others learn hands on and visually not by reading a “how to” and I’ve also said bib will even give instructions on how to build one. And in many post I tell future hangers to build one before buying to make sure you can endure the dedication to hanging. No hate here for guys trying to turn a buck I just don’t like the way some guys go about it.

Fact is, there are a lot of definite haters saying they won’t buy because Ben is a copycat and a slime ball. I get that he’s made a bunch of feeble attempts at blackhat tactics, and he’s aligned with the product pushers on MOS.

My thing is that a lot of the things we buy are created and marketed by underhanded and corrupt suck heads. Most who knew Steve Jobs respected the hell out of him but secretly hated and even feared him for the things he’d done.

I guess it’s like capernicus1 said, we all have our reasons. I want the best quality I can get, at the best price possible. If I want trustworthy, non sales oriented advice, I already know where to come. :-)

I agree with ya

Originally Posted by hopeful2hanglow
Fact is, there are a lot of definite haters saying they won’t buy because Ben is a copycat and a slime ball. I get that he’s made a bunch of feeble attempts at blackhat tactics, and he’s aligned with the product pushers on MOS.

My thing is that a lot of the things we buy are created and marketed by underhanded and corrupt suck heads. Most who knew Steve Jobs respected the hell out of him but secretly hated and even feared him for the things he’d done.

I guess it’s like capernicus1 said, we all have our reasons. I want the best quality I can get, at the best price possible. If I want trustworthy, non sales oriented advice, I already know where to come. :-)


Thing is - IS MaleHanger really the best thing? The teeth or fingers as Bib calls them don’t look very pronounced in order to grasp the internals. The Bib is a very well designed piece of equipment. Ben may have hired some sort of engineer, but I’ve seen a ton of complaints that it doesn’t really grasp the internals beyond a certain weight.


Serious starting point: Nov. 2, 2009/BPEL 5.75 x 4.75 inches.

Current BPEL 7 1/2 x 5.5 inches.

Goal: BPEL 8 x 6 inches. Hell, if I hit 8, I'm going for 9!

Originally Posted by Status
I can’t decide which one to get. Bib Hardcore or malehanger 2. And I find this on ebay:
http://www.m.ebay.ie/itm/Penis-Hang…ts/181683900905

Is it original bib Hardcore or clone?


Looks like these clowns modified their design like Ben did and now it looks like an inferior product like the MH. https://www.penis-hanger.de


Serious starting point: Nov. 2, 2009/BPEL 5.75 x 4.75 inches.

Current BPEL 7 1/2 x 5.5 inches.

Goal: BPEL 8 x 6 inches. Hell, if I hit 8, I'm going for 9!

I don’t know man, I do girth work along with hanging (after only) and the teeth on that makes me squirm.

Originally Posted by kingscounty

I don’t know man, I do girth work along with hanging (after only) and the teeth on that makes me squirm.

Which are you referring to - MH or Bib? I’ve caught a small part of my underside on the Bib teeth and that was not comfortable, let me tell you.


Serious starting point: Nov. 2, 2009/BPEL 5.75 x 4.75 inches.

Current BPEL 7 1/2 x 5.5 inches.

Goal: BPEL 8 x 6 inches. Hell, if I hit 8, I'm going for 9!

Originally Posted by Mr. Schlong

Which are you referring to - MH or Bib? I’ve caught a small part of my underside on the Bib teeth and that was not comfortable, let me tell you.

Both the MH and the bib Hardcore. I feel ike I need the padding because now for the first time in 2.5 years doing PE I’m keeping my pumped up girth into the next day. I’m hitting a sweet spot right now and I’m hoping I can keep hanging 3 sets a day but I don’t want to stop the girth work now that I’m in the zone.

Originally Posted by kingscounty

Both the MH and the bib Hardcore. I feel ike I need the padding because now for the first time in 2.5 years doing PE I’m keeping my pumped up girth into the next day. I’m hitting a sweet spot right now and I’m hoping I can keep hanging 3 sets a day but I don’t want to stop the girth work now that I’m in the zone.

That’s awesome bro! I noticed that as I hang and clamp, I’m keeping my pumped flaccid as well. I just need to stay focused, which I’m not.


Serious starting point: Nov. 2, 2009/BPEL 5.75 x 4.75 inches.

Current BPEL 7 1/2 x 5.5 inches.

Goal: BPEL 8 x 6 inches. Hell, if I hit 8, I'm going for 9!

Hey guys,

just be careful taking advice by stillwantmore and trusting his products.
Same for DLD, a typical provision whore and content thief with a knack for re-branding.
Got banned on mos after doubting swm progressive hanging routine and questioning the construction of his new hanger.

He got defensive and we exchanged some messages.
In the end I offered to hang with the male hanger 2 to back up my opinion ( I own a MH v1 and Bib hardcore).
In the second message he started to contradict himself in his statements (i.e. his routine, realistic expectations etc) and began lying (i.e. reasons why a post of mine couldn’t be published).
Wish I could still access them right now.

I called his BS in a friendly manner, explained why he is deceiving his customers and promised him a fair review on his product.

Couple of minutes later: Banned for lifetime and all my posts/messages are deleted without giving me a reason or a opportunity to defend myself.
Really don’t wanna know how often this happens behind close doors.
Didn’t expect to get censored as I delivered statements with substance.

Real brotherhood@mos as long as you don’t fuck with their money.
Mos is a real disgrace to the pe community in my eyes.
No wonder both of them had to leave thundersplace.

Glad that there is a forum like thundersplace that is non-commercial.

All in all, please avoid his products and don’t listen to him when he starts bashing his competition by praising his supposedly superior hanger design and routines.

Sorry, I am done with mos, dld and swm.
So no “real” review in the future as I don’t want to give them money just to prove my point.


"...typical german. Overanalyzing, technicaly detailed, covering all bases and trying to get it all right. Works with cars and also dicks." - dickerschwanz


Last edited by pe_pe : 10-30-2017 at .

Originally Posted by pe_pe
Hey guys,

just be careful taking advice by stillwantmore and trusting his products.
Same for DLD, a typical provision whore and content thief with a knack for re-branding.
Got banned on mos after doubting swm progressive hanging routine and questioning the construction of his new hanger.

He got defensive and we exchanged some messages.
In the end I offered to hang with the male hanger 2 to back up my opinion ( I own a MH v1 and Bib hardcore).
In the second message he started to contradict himself in his statements (i.e. his routine, realistic expectations etc) and began lying (i.e. reasons why a post of mine couldn’t be published).
Wish I could still access them right now.

I called his BS in a friendly manner, explained why he is deceiving his customers and promised him a fair review on his product.

Couple of minutes later: Banned for lifetime and all my posts/messages are deleted without giving me a reason or a opportunity to defend myself.
Really don’t wanna know how often this happens behind close doors.
Didn’t expect to get censored as I delivered statements with substance.

Real brotherhood@mos as long as you don’t fuck with their money.
Mos is a real disgrace to the pe community in my eyes.
No wonder both of them had to leave thundersplace.

Glad that there is a forum like thundersplace that is non-commercial.

All in all, please avoid his products and don’t listen to him when he starts bashing his competition by praising his supposedly superior hanger design and routines.

Sorry, I am done with mos, dld and swm.
So no “real” review in the future as I don’t want to give them money just to prove my point.

AMEN!!!!!

The fact is, the MH is a great piece of gear. Let morals dictate and yeah, you can go with the BIB. I’ve been using the MH for months and it gets the job done. You think BIB is the king cause he’s been in the scenes longer? Great. I don’t care. MH is a great hanger that doesn’t cost a bloody fortune to get hanging. After being in the hanging scene for over a decade: it’s gonna mangle your dick to an extent, that’s the nature of hanging.

Can’t we just let go of the fanboi stuff and recognize that you can’t hang a bunch of weight from your dick and not have any negatives? Seriously? You guys are begging to be taken advantage of.

Bib? Twice the price for US customers looking to make their dick bigger.
MH? Half that and gets the job done.

Haters bring it on. I don’t care. Hanging isn’t a comfortable exercise. Nor is any form of PE. And BIB isn’t even around here anymore.

Pick what you will, but if price is a consideration and you’re serious, just fucking get a device and go at it hardcore. Fuck the goddamn politics for crying out loud! :D


I'm consistent in spurts, but gains are undeniable!

2007: BPEL 5.5" / MSEG 4.7" / BG 5.5"

2017: BPEL 6.8" / MSEG 5.3" / BG 6"

Originally Posted by hopeful2hanglow
The fact is, the MH is a great piece of gear. Let morals dictate and yeah, you can go with the BIB. I’ve been using the MH for months and it gets the job done. You think BIB is the king cause he’s been in the scenes longer? Great. I don’t care. MH is a great hanger that doesn’t cost a bloody fortune to get hanging. After being in the hanging scene for over a decade: it’s gonna mangle your dick to an extent, that’s the nature of hanging.

Can’t we just let go of the fanboi stuff and recognize that you can’t hang a bunch of weight from your dick and not have any negatives? Seriously? You guys are begging to be taken advantage of.

Bib? Twice the price for US customers looking to make their dick bigger.
MH? Half that and gets the job done.

Haters bring it on. I don’t care. Hanging isn’t a comfortable exercise. Nor is any form of PE. And BIB isn’t even around here anymore.

Pick what you will, but if price is a consideration and you’re serious, just fucking get a device and go at it hardcore. Fuck the goddamn politics for crying out loud! :D

Is this post a answer to mine?
I don’t get it.
Look up my thread and you will see that I hung with male hanger v1 although I owned the bib hardcore too at this time.
In no way I am a bib fanboy.
Moreover I used a progressive hanging approach when I experimented with vachanging.
45 Min hanging routines aren’t really effective.
After a couple of weeks I needed more time under tension as it is not a smart idea to waste low weights that can create gains easily.
This would be increasing intensity by time under tension and not by using higher weights.
In my eyes you need to add other exercises to make progressive hanging work if you plan hanging for a longer period.
So I began stretching beforehand with intense stretches to pre-fatigue and to counter act the short duration workout.
The alternate was increasing time (75-90 Min).
Both approaches worked better than keeping the sessions under 60 min.
The need of increasing weights was lowered too a lot (!) by using these.

Everybody knows hanging is not for the faint hearted.
My problem is with the teeth design.
I think the mh v1 and bib grip better because of their hanger design and apply less compression force/pressure in front of the hanger towards the head because of their teeth .
This makes them probably more uncomfortable than the mh v2, but more effective and less prone to sliding at the higher weight range.
And I would have tested the mh v2! But if I can’t publish my review on mos why bother? To be honest I was shocked that I was banned.
So why you defend someone with a bad routine, wrong promises and a inferior product (my analysis; to be proven in reality) by a commercial guy who aggressively denounces his competition and censors reviews?

A hanger is hanger as you say. My opinion too.
But why is his hanger soooo superior?
I can’t see it. He couldn’t give me a reason.

Moreover there is a european hanger that resembles the bib and is at the same price range as the mh v2.
The argument for the price point can be therefore neglected too.

As you said the mh gets the job done. Doesn’t sound that great to be honest.


"...typical german. Overanalyzing, technicaly detailed, covering all bases and trying to get it all right. Works with cars and also dicks." - dickerschwanz

Here another post of mine taken out of another thread to clarify why I don’t like swm routine:

Hey,

I contacted swm and talked a bit about his routine (got banned by him).
I like the theory, but I think it is hard to pull off.
It fits well in a ipr-cycle or in the first weeks of hanging to condition yourself (to avoid hanger attachment fatigue caused by to many sets early on and be more efficient as long routines aren’t needed yet).

In my eyes the routine is a good way to condition yourself for higher weights.Therein lies the problem.
In the long run (i.e. after 6 months when most hanger see gains and start to cement) you will need more time under tension to gain further (bib’s solution: riding fatigue to very low weights) and therefore more sets and not necessarily weight increasements.
45-60 Min are sufficient for the first months, but then it makes more sense to increase time first to avoid going up in weights too fast.

I think most of the experienced extender-user and hanger agree when I say that 2-3 sets is not enough over a longer period to induce gains beyond the newbie-stage.
The efficient time under tension to create and cement (!) gains is very limited with this routine.
Don’t forget: You will need a warm-up set too (at least 10 Min).

In my eyes swm tries to convince beginner to start hanging early on in their career to sell the easy attainable newbie-gains as direct result of his hanging routine although they could have achieved the similar results in the same time with a more safe and easily executed newbie-routine for example( without risking a hardcore conditioning that follows a hanging routine and risking injuries or negative pi’s like numbness, bad eq).

All in all, I think the progressive routine is a nice sales pitch as the main reason why most of the pe guys avoid hanging is the time that is needed to be invested on a regular basis.

Please ask swm for some good logs that prove his theories.
Unfortunately he didn’t send me any links. Did you find good threads?
If not, it seems like you have to take his word on this one ;)


"...typical german. Overanalyzing, technicaly detailed, covering all bases and trying to get it all right. Works with cars and also dicks." - dickerschwanz

Hey pe_pe,

It sounds like Ben is a real dick for potentially using his connections to get you banned. I guess I got irate about this discussion because so many people hate on the MH for moral reasons and they’ve never used it, nor do they know Bib or SWM personally.

And, unlike you, they’ve only used the Bib and never the MH. For me, the MH works just fine - grips heavy weights perfectly and is as comfortable as on should expect when clamping a vice on their manhood.

I guess I just don’t over analyze the potential drawbacks and benefits between the bib and various versions of the MH. If it works, it works - far better to spend time actually hanging than cutting back on meat rations to save up for a Bib.

A lot of men hold off, I’m sure, because they can’t design a good hanger, yet can’t afford the Bib, and won’t give the MH a try cause of all the hate it gets around here.


I'm consistent in spurts, but gains are undeniable!

2007: BPEL 5.5" / MSEG 4.7" / BG 5.5"

2017: BPEL 6.8" / MSEG 5.3" / BG 6"

Hey hopeful2hanglow,

thanks for your feedback.
Great the mh v2 works so well for you.

I got interested in the mh v2 a lot as there is always room for improvement.
Maybe I should have mentioned that I own his clamp too that resembles the design of the mh v2.
So I think I qualify to guesstimate to a certain degree.

If I would have the choice right now, I would still prefer the version 1 of the mh as the teeth really help gripping the inner part of the shaft and avoid a “squeeze” effect in front of the hanger.
I think it is difficult to achieve a efficient grip/anchor point without a intelligent teeth design.
Though my homemade hanger worked well (similar flat compression surface as the mh v2), I had to step down a lot weight wise when I switched to a bib/mh v1 because the grip was so much better.
Moreover I could place the hanger lower on my shaft because no slippage occurred and therefore no “shoulder building” was needed and more shaft could be stretched because of this ;)

This was a game-changer for me as intensity increased a lot while stepping down in weight because of the higher intensity/efficiency.
Although the grip is more aggressive while using a teeth design and attachment point soreness can build up more easily because of it, other negative pi’s were reduced (numbness, eq weakness because less pressure is applied in front of the hanger).
Furthermore more force was applied on the root of the base because the inner structures are so much better gripped by the teeth.

Compression hanger without teeth were the “industry standard” before Bib revolutionized hanger designs with his teeth approach.
So I think the male hanger is a step back in the evolution of hanger designs to be honest.

Nevertheless people gained too hanging without a bib in the past ;)

I wouldn’t care so much about his sales tactics if he would be honest.
He is so aggressive and everybody thinks at mos his design is the holy grail.
It is better than a homemade for sure and not a bad investment.
And looks really cool :)
But he is in no position to badmouth other products.

This is my personal opinion.
I was really eager to test the male hanger v2 to back up my claims and observations, but I won’t because of the actions of mos.

Unfortunately it boils down to the fact that I don’t want to give dishonest people money just to prove my point.

Really glad that I can voice my opinion openly here instead of being banned.


"...typical german. Overanalyzing, technicaly detailed, covering all bases and trying to get it all right. Works with cars and also dicks." - dickerschwanz

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 09:17 PM.