Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Clk is my name #2.

12

Weights are very dangerious and can cause permanent injury and errectile Dysfuntion.

Weight Hanging: Painful and Worthless

This method involves hanging actual weights from your penis, every day for 20 - 30 minutes. The weights can exercise the penis, but offers some serious disadvantages, These include: serious pain, bruises, gangrene and dislocating of tendons found in the pubic area. Even worse, these weights cut off the circulation to the penis which can result in infection and amputation. This method is very risky, but what can you expect from hanging actual weights off your penis.


Staying Large Every Other Day.

Clk,

Warning number one. Please don’t get into discussions that you have little to no knowledge. Hanging has been done effectivly and safely by MANY on this forum. While I don’t hang myself, I do acknowledge that many can apply this method prudently and achieve results without injury. In fact many urologists advise hanging after lengthening surgery.


Check it out guys, no need to have a big dick if you ain't gonna use it!!

TO: Forum Coordinator and Forum Members.

I am aware of the dangers in reference to hanging. I myself have had to hang after having penile enlargement surgery. So I am the first to admit that it is required in certain instances. But only when advised by a physician and under a physicians care. Many amateurs do not have the guidance of a physician and can cause serious damage if they don’t know what they are doing. My post was to let everyone know of the dangers and the consequences of what could happen. That is what I believe the correct thing to do for some that are unaware of the dangers.

I am trying to help and to do the right thing. If telling your clients of the dangers is against your policy than I sincerity apologize. But as a patient under supervised care by a physician after having penile enlargement surgery I was told that hanging should only be under a doctors care and under no circumstances at any other time.


Staying Large Every Other Day.

Clk,

The best way to avoid those injuries you described is to constantly check your head to see if it’s cold or numb. If you have any of those 2 problems you got the hanger on too tightly or put on too much weight too quickly. If a person knows that he has a numb head and ignores completely and continues to hang for hours all day everyday non stop, there is a chance that he will have a serious problem on his penis. I don’t think anyone here has gangrene or had to amputate their penis as a result. We have to follow the instructions very clearly; something I need to do more.

Clk is my name,

>Weight Hanging: Painful and Worthless
This method involves hanging actual weights from your penis, every day for 20 - 30 minutes. The weights can exercise the penis, but offers some serious disadvantages, These include: serious pain, bruises, gangrene and dislocating of tendons found in the pubic area. Even worse, these weights cut off the circulation to the penis which can result in infection and amputation. This method is very risky, but what can you expect from hanging actual weights off your penis.<

Well, you are simply very ill informed. In over five years, and with thousands of guys hanging and reporting on these forums, not one report has been made of anything close to what you describe above. In fact, the true experiences of hangers make your words into what can only be described as lies. You are welcome to post any actual experiences you have had, but not try to scare other members with so much drivel. Hanging has been proven as safe or more so than any other PE activity.

> I am aware of the dangers in reference to hanging. I myself have had to hang after having penile enlargement surgery. So I am the first to admit that it is required in certain instances. But only when advised by a physician and under a physicians care.<

Are you saying your doctor watches you every minute you hang?

>Many amateurs do not have the guidance of a physician and can cause serious damage if they don’t know what they are doing. My post was to let everyone know of the dangers and the consequences of what could happen. That is what I believe the correct thing to do for some that are unaware of the dangers.<

So why have thousands of guys on these forums had no problems whatsoever?

>I am trying to help and to do the right thing. If telling your clients of the dangers is against your policy than I sincerity apologize. But as a patient under supervised care by a physician after having penile enlargement surgery I was told that hanging should only be under a doctors care and under no circumstances at any other time. <

If you have looked through this section and indeed all the forums, you will find the warnings and techniques for taking care while doing any PE exercise. Of course, doctors would rather you not fart unless under a doctors care, since they do not make any money unless you do so.

Find somewhere else to troll. BTW, luv is a doctor.

Bigger

Clk, your original warning is not at all open ended. What I mean is, you make a warning concerning using weights and only a warning as to the possible danger. You only imply that hanging …no matter what, is dangerous and make it sound as if (to the uninformed guy) there’s no safe method to do so. Keep in mind…most doctors even the majority of those licensed to practice phalloplasty and male enlargement surgery have a medical by the book bias towards these procedures. If it’s a procedure not involving surgery (their profit) or already pre-approved in some medical journal…it’s a big no, no. By the way, none of us here are ‘clients’ of this forum.

Clk, you are absolutely right that haning weights off your penis CAN cause serious damage if your not careful. But the people on this board are not children, they know the risks and how to avoid them. As far as being worthless…tell that to some of the guys on this and other forums who have gained inches via hanging. I myself hang and after only a month I am seeing changes.

P.S. you said you had surgery….want me to go into the risks of having a doctor take a knife to your johnson?

I’d say the risks of having your dick cut up by a “professional” doctor far outweigh the risks of hanging. Of course there are risks but as is usually the case the “risks” only play out when stupidity is involved.

Things such as a bib hanger, not hanging 200 lbs of your dick the first session, and disengaging at the slightest feeling of pain cut down the risk by 99%. What do you think a doctor who makes his living of penis surgery going to say? It’s only seems logical that he would say “come get the surgery and then we can talk about hanging.”

While your opinion is probably being issued out of concern for others take previously mentioned advice and do some research.

Especially when you mention stuff like “gangrene.” When I was doing my research I remember reading that paragraph you basically cut and pasted. If I’m not mistaken it is from one of those penis pill enlargement setups. Just like the surgeons, they too have a legitimate contention with hanging. i.e. reduces their business so you can be sure that even the slightest bit of evidence against our “hobby” will be massively exploited.

Quote
Originally posted by Tricky2

When I was doing my research I remember reading that paragraph you basically cut and pasted. If I'm not mistaken it is from one of those penis pill enlargement setups.

I just researched that too and you’re right, his paragraph is plageurized. Lol. I thought he wrote that paragraph on his own.

ANYTHING can be considered dangerous if you abuse it.

Quote
Originally posted by doublelongdaddy
NaNaNaNa NaNaNaNa Hey Hey Hey….

GOODBYE!!!! Wow! Of Clk’s 21 total posts, I think he offended someone one way or another with at least 75% of them.

Quote
Originally posted by long2Blong
GOODBYE!!!! Wow! Of Clk's 21 total posts, I think he offended someone one way or another with at least 75% of them.

Mostly me:(


Link to the DLD Blasters Soon to be Triple

Quote
Originally posted by doublelongdaddy
Mostly me:(

Yeah, I know his one post(the jelq-usa advertisement) directed at you had to piss you off. The same goes for his “hanging warning” and Bib. I mean, what was this guy thinking. Not much I take it. So much for lurking a while and getting accustomed to how things run around here. Well, even though none of his posts were directed at me I was very offended by most everything I read. Oh well, I guess with a forum of this size you’re bound to run into one know-it-all asshole every so often.

Clk,

I hang four days a week and MY dick looks just fine.

Top
12

All times are GMT. The time now is 03:18 PM.