Blood trapped in Glans/Head prevention?
Whats up guys?
The reason for my post is w/ regard to some questions about hanging or using resistance band stretching (with a hanger) and trying to minimize blood being trapped in the head of your penis. I have listed some questions below (I’d really appreciate some feedback and help). I did think I’d share the following with you (current measurement, previous stats and “temporary gains”) so you get a full picture.
I’ve “gained” a ¼ inch in girth over the last 3 weeks. However it’s safe to say these gains are temporary because I’ve only been doing the following routine for 3 weeks, the measurement was also taken a few hours after a PE session – which included the day I used the bathmate (despite me already noticing a larger girth during erections on days before any PE!) but I do feel these (and hopefully more gains, specifically in length) will become permanent as I continue with my regimen and possibly implementing other things in the future (see below).
DAY A –
Stretches (3 sets) - BTC left, center, right, DOWN (left, center, right), STRAIGHT OUT (left, center, right), UP (left, center, right)
Hanging (20 minutes only / 1 set)
600 wet Jelqs (first two weeks I began with 300)
10-15 minutes Bathmate
100 Kegel squeezes
50 Kegel 5 second holds
1 minute Kegel squeeze
DAY B –
Stretches (same as Day A – 3 Sets)
4 SETS OF HANGING (20 minutes each)
(I began with 15 ounces, worked my way to 2.5 pounds which I am currently using)
I alternate these days. Currently no rest days.
Anyway, the purpose of this post wasn’t to brag about my huge gain…lol…
It’s because I have some questions/concerns –
1) For a hanger, I’ve been using the “Captains Wrench” (found via web search for DIY my own hanger). It’s a pretty simple apparatus to “rig” and DIY
2) A few days ago I began doing some resistance band stretching (where I would attach a resistance band – similar to one you would work out with to the hanger – sit down – and attach the other end “x” feet in front of me to get a really decent / good stretch for an hour. I did this for 50 minutes prior to my hanging sets (I wanted to keep it on the hanging days so it further “hits” the ligaments). But after 50 minutes I found that my head was swollen and hard to touch! So I stopped.
3) I then began reading about Hangers and them trapping blood in your head, etc. etc. Blood has been trapped in the head/glans when hanging but certainly not to that extent!
4) If any of you are familiar with the “Captains Wrench” (I will certainly be getting a better apparatus in the future) do you know what a good way to prevent this from happening is? I really like the resistance band pulling and stretch…but I don’t want to jeopardize injury! When I remove it it only takes a few minutes for the head of my penis to go back to “normal”…but this also has me thinking about what will happen when I increase my weights for hanging. The same problem will likely occur. Most hangers will apply pressure to the glans, therefore trapping blood in the head.
5) From what I’ve read the best way around this is when wrapping – before attaching the hanger – squeeze all the blood out of the head of your penis to minimize it. And also attach the hanger as far back from the head as possible (which in my case is useless, as my head is half the size of my shaft…seriously…lol)
6) Since incorporating this resistance band stretching, I’ve also had some very slight pain / discomfort in the head of my penis (like right now for instance, yesterday I being the 2nd day I did it for 20 minutes, the first day was two days ago for 50 minutes than stopped – I had planned to do a full hour but then quickly realized the problem so I shortened the time – so after only 2 sessions of this “resistance band stretching” I am feeling some pain/discomfort in the head) perhaps I should take a rest day? Or stop completely? Again, it does have me thinking about what will happen when I increase my hanging weights though.
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
BTW – Its also important to note that my previous PE experience was not as consistent of a regimen. It only consisted of Jelqs, using a Pro Extender (knock off Jes Extender) and Bathmate. This lasted about 6 months on and off. Now I have a consistent routine.
- I am considering using the Extender again as it would help on the days I hang but am struggling to DIY a some kind of Velcro strap to assist with keeping the head of my penis strapped in tightly (I know some guys that have done this to the same extender and its helped considerably). So if I can do this I will definitely incorporate utilization of the extender also.
- What are your thoughts on incorporating the extender? My main goal is to gain length in the shaft, so this (in addition to hanging – maybe cut out the “resistance band stretching completely” (had no pain on following days like today before starting it) and add in the extender. Just need to DIY it to make it more suitable and comfortable.
Anyway, starting stats were –
ERECT – LENGTH – 5 ¼ CIRCUMFERANCE – 4 ¼
FLACCID – LENGTH – 2 ½ CIRCUMFERANCE – 3 ½
ERECT - 5”
BPEL 5 1/4”
BPEL – 5 1/8-5 1/4
• BEGAN NEW REGIMEN 08/18/14 (SEE PE DIARY)
FLACCID 2 ½, CIRCUMFERANCE 3 3/4, FBPEL 3
ERECT LENGTH 4 ½, BPEL 5 ¼, CIRCUMFERANCE 4 ½
• THE ERECT LENGTH IS SMALLER THAN THE 5” LISTED PREVIOUSLY BUT I AM ASSUMING THAT THIS WAS BPEL OR NOT MEASURED CORRECTLY
(INCREASE IN GIRTH OF 1/4!)
THE MEASUREMENT WAS TAKEN A FEW HOURS AFTER A PE SESSION SO I KNOW THESE ARE TEMPORARY GAINS (NOT JUST BECAUSE I’VE BEEN DOING THIS CONSISTENT ROUTINE FOR SUCH A SMALL PERIOD OF TIME BUT IF I CONTINUE I BELIEVE THESE GAINS CAN BE PERMANENT. I’VE ALSO NOTICED A LARGER GIRTH IN ERECTION PRIOR TO TAKING THE MEASUREMENT AND ANY PE THE DAY THIS WAS TAKEN)