Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Bigger, what's the deal

Bigger, what's the deal

Hell, all this might not make any sense at all but I will give it a shot. I pay close attention to the way my nuts are “riding”, they seem to be higher now that I think I’ve made some tunica gain. My guess would be that my ball skin is coming up with it, have you experienced anything similar? This seems kind of basic shit, but I am finding myself wanting to stretch my ball skin more. Anyone else can chine in also.

Ok, second question. I do not experience this “magical” fatigue factor that most speak of. I just have not had to lower weight like others report having to do by the third set of 20 min. I realize my methods,set times, and weights are not status quo. What I do experience is great soreness in general later after hanging, I do also experience some “lig spasms”,which are quite welcome. These “spasms” are not painful, just some twitching(nerves too, maybe?). Have I destroyed the most sensitive lig nerves?

If I need to clear anything up let me know, I need you to understand exactly so I can get a clear opinion.
Jones

P.S. Sometimes I feel out of place here because I am too unorthodox. :)

Bib - Migrating Bag for Big Gainers

>Have I destroyed the most sensitive lig nerves?

No. You’re ok as long as you’re not losing sensitivity. Occasional, very brief, sharp twinges around the ligs aren’t unusual. I get those too, not while hanging, but out of the blue between sessions. I know Bib has posted about this before, but I didn’t find anything searching here. Maybe he’ll elaborate.

Jones,

>I pay close attention to the way my nuts are “riding”, they seem to be higher now that I think I’ve made some tunica gain. My guess would be that my ball skin is coming up with it, have you experienced anything similar?<

Sure. You will notice all manner of changes over the course of your PE career. After months of hanging BTC, mine rode much lower. When I began hitting the upper angles more, they rose. Then, I started wrapping the scrotum while hanging to stretch more skin. Just look at what you want, and figure a way to get there safely.

>Ok, second question. I do not experience this “magical” fatigue factor that most speak of. I just have not had to lower weight like others report having to do by the third set of 20 min. I realize my methods,set times, and weights are not status quo.<

I always return to the fact that everyone is different, especially in regards to pain tolerance. You may not have to lower weight because you do not feel the fatigue as much as others might. This could be good or bad. My son has a very high pain tolerance. On more than one occasion, non PE related, he has suffered injury because he did not recognize the danger, no pain.

>What I do experience is great soreness in general later after hanging,<

That is what I would term fatigue. That you are sore afterward, but do not have to lower weight while hanging is interesting.

>I do also experience some “lig spasms”,which are quite welcome. These “spasms” are not painful, just some twitching(nerves too, maybe?). <

Yes, they can be quite disconcerting, especially when they occur in public.

>Have I destroyed the most sensitive lig nerves? <

Doubtful.

>Sometimes I feel out of place here because I am too unorthodox.<

Unorthodox can be good. I constantly work at climbing out of the box.

Bigger

Great read, thanks a lot, Hobby.

<That is what I would term fatigue. That you are sore afterward, but do not have to lower weight while hanging is interesting.>

Yes indeed, it is interesting that is why I wanted to report it. The craziest thing is I feel I can “safely” load some astonishing weight as I go up in time, not like others report. I sometimes push it, but do so with great caution because I fear what I may “feel” hours after the session,the soreness is always absent while I hang with the exception of the first 10 seconds. Bigger, I know your eyebrows are probably raised off your head, this shit is strange,I thought it would go away, it seems like my body welcomes shit hanging off my penis and shuts down the pain indicators while hanging. I am forced to hang with greater caution than others because I fear I won’t “smell” the pain arrive before it is too late.

Please respond,Jones

That’s funny Jones… my hanging experience is very similar to yours. I never feel any fatigue or soreness while hanging except for when I first apply the weight. Currently, I am hanging a max of 13 lbs, but the only thing that is stopping me from hanging anymore weight is the discomfort from the structures in the head keeping the weight on. At 13 lbs, this discomfort is bearable, but then it completely disappears after about a minute into a set. It seems that if I could hang without this initial discomfort, that I would be able to hang much more weight with little signs of fatigue.

The fatigue that I do feel comes after my hanging session is over, and even then, the soreness isn’t near the base or in the lower stomach area as most hangers describe it. Instead, when I pull my dick SD or BTC after a hanging session, the soreness feels like its more from the midshaft to the head. Bib, did you ever experience anything like this before? When I apply the weight, the hanger slides down a bit, then anchors above the head. Is this soreness possibly coming from the internal structures that are bunching up in the head, providing this anchor for the hanger?

-plow

Jones,

Two things. One, if you are able to notice fatigue after hanging, then you are deforming the tissues. As long as you are comfortable with the soreness level, then leave it be. Do not go up or down in weight.

Two, you will need to be careful if you do not feel pain the way others do. If you find you have to go up in weight then do so VERY slowly. Also, it would be wise not to do anything radical while hanging. A ruptured lig or torn tunica could occur before you even knew the potential was there.

Just try to go with that level of soreness that you know is working, and do not push anything.

plow,

>Instead, when I pull my dick SD or BTC after a hanging session, the soreness feels like its more from the midshaft to the head. Bib, did you ever experience anything like this before?<

Surely I did. But it was before I designed the lateral compression hangers. Very seldom did I have shaft problems with the production type Bibs.

> When I apply the weight, the hanger slides down a bit, then anchors above the head. Is this soreness possibly coming from the internal structures that are bunching up in the head, providing this anchor for the hanger?<

How far down is the hanger sliding. With 13 lbs, it should not be very far. Can you tell if the soreness is from the skin, or internal structures?

I do not know how long you have been hanging, and your weight progression, but know this, it does take a bit for the soft tissues to become accustomed to the stresses. They are easily deformed, but also have to toughen up and adapt. Sometimes, there is a lag time between getting the soft tissues adapted, and the gains threshold for the collagenous tissues.

If you have the hanger adjusted properly, and your wrap correct (which I am not sure of), then you may just need to give it some time before attempting to increase weight to further stress the ligs and tunica.

Bigger

Bib,

>How far down is the hanger sliding. With 13 lbs, it should not be very far. Can you tell if the soreness is from the skin, or internal structures?<

The hanger only slides down about a half an inch at most and the soreness is definitely and internal soreness. I’ve experienced the burn and soreness from skin stretch before and its certainly not that.

>I do not know how long you have been hanging, and your weight progression, but know this, it does take a bit for the soft tissues to become accustomed to the stresses. They are easily deformed, but also have to toughen up and adapt. Sometimes, there is a lag time between getting the soft tissues adapted, and the gains threshold for the collagenous tissues.<

I have been hanging with the Bibhanger for a couple months now and I progressed through weight VERY quickly once I learned how to wrap and attach the hanger comfortably (which was maybe about a month ago). So, in about a month I went from around 6 lbs to 13lbs. Perhaps I progressed too quickly. I thought I could just continue to increase the weight because I never felt any significant fatigue.

>If you have the hanger adjusted properly, and your wrap correct (which I am not sure of), then you may just need to give it some time before attempting to increase weight to further stress the ligs and tunica. <

At this point, I am confident in my wrapping technique (wraps firm, not too tight, not too loose). As long as I attach the hanger nice and tight when there is little blood in the head, I have no slipping problems or purple glans etc. Of course by the time a 15 minute set is over, the glans is a little cool and darker from the inherent reduced circulation, but nothing traumatic like an ice cold purple head.

I should point out that the soreness is only noticable when I tug on my dick in the lower angles. Therefore it might not be that serious of a problem. The thing that bothers me the most is the inital discomfort in the upper shaft when I first start a set. Do you think that if I drop down to about 8lbs and increase like a pound a week, that I will more easily handle the higher weights without any significant upper shaft discomfort?

Thanks.

-plow

Bigger,
Thanks for the advice, I will cool it with the radical shit until I “normalize” again. I love the soreness factor, it really just blurts out that my dick is getting larger by the day, reinforcing my positive outlook.

Plow,
I am not trying to butt in, Bigger has more knowledge and experience. Is your dick pushing over and forcing the hanger to put pressure on the top and bottom of your shaft?

Jones

plow,

>I have been hanging with the Bibhanger for a couple months now and I progressed through weight VERY quickly once I learned how to wrap and attach the hanger comfortably (which was maybe about a month ago). So, in about a month I went from around 6 lbs to 13lbs. Perhaps I progressed too quickly. I thought I could just continue to increase the weight because I never felt any significant fatigue.<

I am going to refer you to a thread without checking to make sure it is what I want. Read SS4’s thread stuck at the top of this forum about skin soreness. I don’t remember the exact title.

>I should point out that the soreness is only noticable when I tug on my dick in the lower angles. Therefore it might not be that serious of a problem. The thing that bothers me the most is the inital discomfort in the upper shaft when I first start a set. Do you think that if I drop down to about 8lbs and increase like a pound a week, that I will more easily handle the higher weights without any significant upper shaft discomfort? <

I would say, wild ass guess, that you should drop down to about 10 lbs, then work your way back up. Try to keep the increases at about one lb per week. When you start feeling really good, you can push to two lbs per week, but be prepared to drop back down.

Bigger

Bib,

I read SS4’s post on skin soreness and I’m going to try some of his suggestions, but I have one last question. Is it normal to feel some pretty intense discomfort in the upper shaft when I first apply the weight and it slides down to anchor above the head (this discomfort lasts for about a minute into the set, then goes away)? Or is this maybe an indication that I have indeed progressed in weight much too quickly and have damaged the soft tissues.

Last night I tried hanging a mere 4 lbs from my dick, and I still felt that initial discomfort when applying the weight. That is nearly 1/3 of my max weight so I’m not sure if every hanger feels this also.

Thanks.
-plow

plow,

>Is it normal to feel some pretty intense discomfort in the upper shaft when I first apply the weight and it slides down to anchor above the head (this discomfort lasts for about a minute into the set, then goes away)? Or is this maybe an indication that I have indeed progressed in weight much too quickly and have damaged the soft tissues.<

You know, I only have the one personal frame of reference, and I never felt anything like that. Also, I have not heard of anything described quite like that. Maybe somebody else has, and will chime in.

It just seems like something is not right. I do not like the sound of the hanger sliding down that far, with that little weight. Check this; do you have the hanger adjusted, toe-in toe-out to fit your penis and wrap? IOW, is your hanger configured to mimic the wrapped bundle? When you attach, is it pressing in evenly along the length of the hanger?

Bigger

Top
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Bigger IS BetterwadzillaPenis Enlargement4412-05-2010 05:03 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 05:00 AM.