Bib attachment help
OK, I’m sure this has probably been discussed a bunch before, but I am having trouble bringing anything specifically relevant to my problem up with the search feature. I am having a problem getting my bib clamped on without having my shaft twist, usually to the left. When this happens, the left side of the hanger finds itself sitting on the top left side of my shaft. This is now starting to cause pain, and the pain is sticking around after I get done hanging. I moved the hanger up the shaft and that took away all head swelling that was starting to hurt, but I still have the twisting problem. Here is my attachment procedure:
1. I wrap t-shirt underwrap starting about a half inch behind my circumcision scar around and around, back about 2.5 to 3 inches
2. I wrap theraband starting about 1/4 inch behind the start of the underwrap back to almost the end of the underwrap
3. I pull my penis out straight (I am actually doing this the whole time wrapping, but I stretch it all the way here) and squeeze the blood out of my glans
4. Still squeezing the blood from the head, I center my shaft in the hanger, about 1/4 to 1/2 inch behind the start of the theraband, and squeeze it until the bolt, washer and wingnut slip down into place
5. I screw the hanger shut, still squeezing my head and attempting to hold it straight out, until there is only a slight gap between the bib’s top rubber teeth - it usually seems still straight at this point
6. I reach over and grab my weight (currently 11 pounds) and turn back, put them on the hook and let it down slow until the skids rest on the flat, vertical surface of the dresser I sit on while hanging - this is usually when I notice my shaft is twisted
This has prevented me from serious hanging for the last couple days. I have been using my vac extender a lot instead, but I really need to get hanging again. I am taking today off too, except for maybe a light set or two, as I still feel like my shaft is bruised deep under the skin on the upper left side where the hanger rests when my shaft twists in there.
When I get back to it, I could use some advice from anyone who has had a similar problem.
Thanks for any help.