Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Battery Heated Underwrap?

12

Blink2000:

I’ll upload a pic once I get one taken.
I have also attached a 9.6v battery to it to keep it heated. I’m still working out the kinks in the design.


(Start BPEL 6.75 EG 4.8) 2006

(Now BPEL 7.12-7.25 EG 5.12-5.25) 2010

Originally Posted by Millia
If you look at the thread I started on the Muzzle Hanger do you think that would work? Essentially I put two clamps on my units and I’m just worried that something like that may cause a wire to break after prolonged usage and the result of that being… Scary.. What do you think?

What do you mean by “may cause a wire to break”? If you’re envisioning clamping around the heat pad then I would seriously question safety and performance. Looking over your Muzzle Hanger pics I think you would be to wrap the the heat pad around your clamps and the level of infrared heat penetrated won’t be affected. Going off memory, the infrared penetrates to a depth of 4” from the pads heat plate, so it doesn’t have to be virtually touching your penis to heat the tissues.

Jawbone: “self sustained heat pump”

What exactly is that? Does it work well? Is that custom made or something? I have never seen anything like that before….

Originally Posted by blink2000
Jawbone: “self sustained heat pump”
What exactly is that? Does it work well? Is that custom made or something? I have never seen anything like that before….

It’s in the garbage now but not because it didn’t work well. It worked brilliantly actually. It’s in the garbage because I wanted to destroy evidence of PE. That tube cost near $100. :(

Anyway, custom made. I took a cheap heating pad and cut it apart (careful not to cut the wires) and then wrapped the wires around the tube spreading them equally apart. It heated the tube more quickly than a pad wrapped around because it had more contact to the sides.

Originally Posted by JackovDiamond
What do you mean by “may cause a wire to break”? If you’re envisioning clamping around the heat pad then I would seriously question safety and performance. Looking over your Muzzle Hanger pics I think you would be to wrap the the heat pad around your clamps and the level of infrared heat penetrated won’t be affected. Going off memory, the infrared penetrates to a depth of 4” from the pads heat plate, so it doesn’t have to be virtually touching your penis to heat the tissues.


Yes that was my question in regards to safety, thank you for addressing and reassuring that it was not going to be a good idea. I didn’t know that it could penetrate to ~4” even if the margin of error is +/-1” that’s still great heat penetration depth so it should get through my underwrap as well as the nylon muzzle. I will try this out whenever I get the cash to buy a couple of heating pads.

Originally Posted by Jawbone
It’s in the garbage now but not because it didn’t work well. It worked brilliantly actually. It’s in the garbage because I wanted to destroy evidence of PE. That tube cost near $100. :(

Anyway, custom made. I took a cheap heating pad and cut it apart (careful not to cut the wires) and then wrapped the wires around the tube spreading them equally apart. It heated the tube more quickly than a pad wrapped around because it had more contact to the sides.

Still have it? Don’t just throw it away, one’s trash is my treasure, haha. Send that bad boy on down to me!
Seriously though following something like this I was thinking about getting a larger tube probably in the realm of a small vase actually to fit around my man hood so I could use that while extending..
How long did it take for the whole thing to heat up?


iHang Muzzle

:hanger: 15 lbs now. Angle: BTC

Jawbone, all I can say is brilliant. You should post pictures & instructions. We could all be using jawbone heaters soon…

-can you remember what the heater originally was
-where did you get the glass tube
-are there any other parts
-do you have any warnings about the device

Having a quick instant source of heat sounds almost too good to be true… if nothing else it would be nice… Perhaps what I really need is a way to keep my rice socks warm. But a heating mechanism like yours could potentially be a nice replacement. Especially based on your comments.

Originally Posted by Millia
How long did it take for the whole thing to heat up?

Very quickly, I think within 1-2 minutes. It first heats up the outside of the tube and then that heat starts going to the inside. Thing is you’d want to heat it up and then turn it off again so the heat is moderate. By leaving it on for 5 minutes could be potentially very dangerous as it does get very hot. I did that and had to quickly deflate and remove the tube.

Originally Posted by blink2000
Jawbone, all I can say is brilliant. You should post pictures & instructions. We could all be using jawbone heaters soon…

-can you remember what the heater originally was
-where did you get the glass tube
-are there any other parts
-do you have any warnings about the device

Having a quick instant source of heat sounds almost too good to be true… if nothing else it would be nice… Perhaps what I really need is a way to keep my rice socks warm. But a heating mechanism like yours could potentially be a nice replacement. Especially based on your comments.

Thanks.

1. I don’t remember what heater it originally was. But I think any small cheap $15 heading pad will do.

2. The glass is actually acrylic glass and is what just about every tube is made up of these days. Even the plastic ones will stand up to the amount of heat you’re wanting to apply to your valued member.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Acrylic_glass#Names

3. I used electrical tape near the end I think is to cover some bare wires. The wires along the edge were later glued into place with 5 minute epoxy so it was transparent and the wires didn’t move.

4. Yes I do. As noted above you don’t want to turn this on and leave it on because the maximum temperature exceeds the thresh-hold of your penis… and it’s not like a infrared heat lamp in that you can just jump away. You’ll feel the heat and then have to release the pressure and remove your penis.

There are some other caveats, like you can’t just throw it into the dishwasher and it becomes more difficult to clean overall. I wanted to create more of a sock for the device which is why I was looking at one point for a usb powered mug warmer that would fit *around* the mug rather than in it. That would be perfect for a pump and a lot less work too.

Thank you for the detailed instructions Jawbone.

I hope you don’t mind another question:
Did you ever feel like using a rice sock or another heating method after you created your device, or do you feel the device is superior to other methods?

Originally Posted by blink2000
Thank you for the detailed instructions Jawbone.

I hope you don’t mind another question:
Did you ever feel like using a rice sock or another heating method after you created your device, or do you feel the device is superior to other methods?

I felt the device was superior to other methods I was trying at the time. Just plug it in and flick a switch every 1 or two minutes for a bit and then the container naturally keeps you warm anyway. When it comes to the heating and convenience, especially when you get some moisture in there, it’s the best.

That said, I do have a heat lamp now after I threw out the device so while I can’t do a side by side comparison it is also very good and convenient. Only, the heat isn’t as localized as I’d like it to be (it gets all over my legs). It also tends to be on one side of my unit (the bottom or top), though the heat does distribute to the rest of it.

Both really have their ups and downs. I do like that with a infrared heat lamp - it’s separate from the pump and I can use it for other applications as well, such as my other PE exercises or even a hand warmer. The beauty of that is that I can leave it out and say if my hands are feeling cold I use it to warm my hands (which I do sometimes). I’m fond of things that are built for one functional purpose but do it well and are modular; not so much a fan of multipurpose devices that may do many things but none of them to well. it’s the same story with clamps. I use those clamps for all sorts of things, including my penis.

From what I remember, the heat is better with the heated pump but the cleanup was going to be a pain but I never got to that stage. The tube though from vacutech was truly an awesome tube.

Ricesocks are a pain and stink. I even tried out husks but they still stunk… going to reheat them all the time was annoying too. Found it to be the same with just about every heating pad I’ve tried.

My rice socks are odorless… They smelled like rice early on, but stopped. When they were new the odor on the was just a very faint smell of rice.

Originally Posted by blink2000
My rice socks are odorless… They smelled like rice early on, but stopped. When they were new the odor on the was just a very faint smell of rice.

I used it for a month but the smell wasn’t going away, and I wasn’t enjoying reheating regardless. It could have something to do with the humidity or more likely the material and type of rice? They were new socks.

You know what, it might have taken a lot longer than a month… my rice socks are quite old (since 2008!). I just make sure I’m really clean before I use them…

Top
12

All times are GMT. The time now is 01:30 PM.