Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

At which rate should I increase weight

At which rate should I increase weight

I recently purchased a vacuumhanger and started my first hanging session this week with 3 x 15 min sets just to see if I was
Comfortable with the starting weight. I started using 1 kg (2.2 pounds) and will eventually move it up to 3 x 20 min sets in about
1-2 weeks time. How often should I later on add weight and at which rate?

I remember seeing a post about this issue but couldn’t find it again

It’s in here somewhere

Thanks! I found that you should probably increase weight until you feel a fatigue with 1/2lbs at a time. But I was a bit surprised when I found this sentence:
“In short, Bib’s philosophy here is very clear. Don’t take rest days unless you must (unless there’s an injury, pain, or other serious issues, keep riding the fatigue). “

I’ve previously read a lot of times that you should take a resting day now and then to allow the body to heal but maybe this isn’t the case?

Your body will heal enough in the night when you sleep, IMO.

Also read this Hanging 101

Originally Posted by daemon
Thanks! I found that you should probably increase weight until you feel a fatigue with 1/2lbs at a time. But I was a bit surprised when I found this sentence:
“In short, Bib’s philosophy here is very clear. Don’t take rest days unless you must (unless there’s an injury, pain, or other serious issues, keep riding the fatigue). “

I’ve previously read a lot of times that you should take a resting day now and then to allow the body to heal but maybe this isn’t the case?

You are welcome. I am glad my countless hours of reading about penises is finally benefiting the community!

If you don’t already know, start BTC and SD, regardless of anything, and do those two angles for a month or two. I personally do 4 sets of 20 mins when I hang. I do 3 of them BTC and the last SD. When its time to switch, you need to use your head a little bit. I had a question too regarding what weight you use when you switch from low angles to higher angles, and it got answered HERE.

I agree with James Bond, sleep is enough time to heal. You have to start with LOW weight, so you will not be causing trauma, only fatigue. Heat, heat, heat, heat, heat heat!!!!!!!!! Important, heat up those ligs, and the shaft too, before you hang. I’ve actually applied heat to my ligs while I am hanging BTC too, and I find it very comfortable, especially if I am a little sore.


Last edited by armoman92 : 02-04-2012 at .

Originally Posted by armoman92
You are welcome. I am glad my countless hours of reading about penises is finally benefiting the community!

If you don’t already know, start BTC and SD, regardless of anything, and do those two angles for a month or two. I personally do 4 sets of 20 mins when I hang. I do 3 of them BTC and the last SD. When it’s time to switch, you need to use your head a little bit. I had a question too regarding what weight you use when you switch from low angles to higher angles, and it got answered HERE.

I agree with James Bond, sleep is enough time to heal. You have to start with LOW weight, so you will not be causing trauma, only fatigue. Heat, heat, heat, heat, heat heat!! Important, heat up those ligs, and the shaft too, before you hang. I’ve actually applied heat to my ligs while I am hanging BTC too, and I find it very comfortable, especially if I am a little sore.


Thanks for the help armoman92, I hope one day I can share my experience with other members :)
Are you using the vacuum hanger, if so where did you learn how to use it correctly? I’m guessing I’m doing something
Wrong as I’m not getting a real vacuum when I has as just rely on the silicon sleeves when I do it.

I’ve been using this guide: http://www.autoextender.com/vachanger-instruction.html but the problem is
That the “bell” that I received didn’t have any hole in it to create the vacuum except at the top and the package had no instructions
What so ever. Anyone using the this model of the vacuum hanger?

Originally Posted by daemon
Thanks for the help armoman92, I hope one day I can share my experience with other members :)


It is no problem really, thank you! I hope you can one day, we are a great community after all.

Originally Posted by daemon
Are you using the vacuum hanger, if so where did you learn how to use it correctly? I’m guessing I’m doing something


Sadly, I am not using one. :( I use a Captain’s Wench to do my hanging.
On the bright side, plenty of people here at thundersplace can help you! :D

Originally Posted by daemon
I’ve been using this guide: http://www.autoextender.com/vachanger-instruction.html but the problem is
That the “bell” that I received didn’t have any hole in it to create the vacuum except at the top and the package had no instructions
What so ever. Anyone using the this model of the vacuum hanger?


THIS WILL HELP. That is the best i can do for you.

Top
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Rough calculation of weight required to deform tunicasheLovesItPenis Hangers507-08-2005 10:08 PM
Which is Better? Increase Weight or Increase Duration?spankmanPenis Hangers107-27-2003 12:17 AM

All times are GMT. The time now is 02:45 AM.