Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Anyone successful with hanging straight out?

If your BPFSL is longer you’ll get an increase in your erect length shortly. The BPSFL is the 1st indicator of gains. It basically is the lengthening of the ligs and tunica will follow up, it just takes a little more time for all that tissue to fill in, and it will.


09-2003 BPEL:6.0x5.5

11-2004 BPEL:8.25x6.25 . . 9+ by Spring is the goal AIR CLAMP

Now BPEL:8 5/8 x 6 5/8 PE Weights

Another question in regard to ligs vs tunica gains. How much length are you looking to gain from ligs before it bottlenecks and you need tunica gains? Also how much tunica gains can you get? I assume you can gain more from tunica gains compared to ligs. As you are told to maximize your ligs first before aiming purely at the tunica.


~~~ 2/05/2015 Current: BPEL 6.5", MSEG 5.5" --- Goal: BPEL 9.0", MSEG 6.5" ~~~ mrweenie's log

BPEL |||||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||||||||||| ||||||||||*||||||||||

MSEG |||||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||||||||||| |||||*|||||||||||||||

As you’ve probably realized, Erect length measurement is widely variable due to many factors. I never really worried about my erect length. I knew it was growing but from one day to next there just wasn’t any consistency in what it measured. If your really charged up while having sex your measurement will be quite different then a masturbation measurement. Excitation has a lot to do with blood pressure which in turn changes many factors concerning erect length and girth for that matter. When you really get down to it your significant other is the best judge of change.

Almost all of my statistical records are of BPFSL. When you stretch out to the length of the ligs that measurement isn’t subject to blood pressure variables.


09-2003 BPEL:6.0x5.5

11-2004 BPEL:8.25x6.25 . . 9+ by Spring is the goal AIR CLAMP

Now BPEL:8 5/8 x 6 5/8 PE Weights

I’ve been PEing for 5 months now and my BPFSL has increased while BPEL has not. Though recently it is beginning to feel more elastic and stretchy. Are these any indications that I should be growing soon?

I just started hanging recently. So I am not sure if this is a positive reaction to it.


~~~ 2/05/2015 Current: BPEL 6.5", MSEG 5.5" --- Goal: BPEL 9.0", MSEG 6.5" ~~~ mrweenie's log

BPEL |||||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||||||||||| ||||||||||*||||||||||

MSEG |||||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||||||||||| |||||*|||||||||||||||

Originally Posted by Monty:

If your BPFSL is longer you’ll get an increase in your erect length shortly. The BPSFL is the 1st indicator of gains. It basically is the lengthening of the ligs and tunica will follow up, it just takes a little more time for all that tissue to fill in, and it will.

I hope your right. Either way I’ll continue to hang. I just wish I could be motivated like I was last week when I was doing 4 hours or more a day. Either way I will continue to hang daily.


Then 01/15/08 EBPL: 6.25 EG 5.10 Now 10/05/09 EBPL 7.75 EG 5.25 Girth work for 103 days.

New Short Term Goal: EBPL 8.0 EG 5.5 Lifetime goal 9x6.5 PE log and journal

Jb560. Have you had gains yet. Also when you hang do you just your max weight for 4 hours of drop down for say the remaining 2 or spread the load throughout the day?


~~~ 2/05/2015 Current: BPEL 6.5", MSEG 5.5" --- Goal: BPEL 9.0", MSEG 6.5" ~~~ mrweenie's log

BPEL |||||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||||||||||| ||||||||||*||||||||||

MSEG |||||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||||||||||| |||||*|||||||||||||||

Originally Posted by mrweenie
I’ve been PEing for 5 months now and my BPFSL has increased while BPEL has not. Though recently it is beginning to feel more elastic and stretchy. Are these any indications that I should be growing soon?

I just started hanging recently. So I am not sure if this is a positive reaction to it.

If you want to force your tunica to catch up to your lig gain, what you could do is start some girth work by introducing some clamping. Now mind you, girth work will mess up your hanger settings and change some other aspects you might not expect. Its kind of overkill but if you absolutely need to see your erect gains catch up with your BPFSL that is one way to do it. You probably will find that although erect length could improve it could also cause a setback in BPFSL gain progression due to the bodies reaction to the girth work because more emphasis will be placed upon much more tissue damage from the girth work. So it is a risk you’ll have to weigh.

P.S. BPFSL gains always proceed BPEL gains.


09-2003 BPEL:6.0x5.5

11-2004 BPEL:8.25x6.25 . . 9+ by Spring is the goal AIR CLAMP

Now BPEL:8 5/8 x 6 5/8 PE Weights

Originally Posted by capernicus1
Good luck mate :)

Thanks. :)

Originally Posted by jb560
No erect length gains as of my measurements, but the girlfriend said I felt longer. In the BPFSL I am longer.

That’s discouraging. Hopefully, the BPFSL will catch up. I got almost 1,0 cm (2/5 of an inch) after less than two months I think, last time I was hanging. That was SO as well.

But you’re thicker?

Originally Posted by mrweenie
Jb560. Have you had gains yet. Also when you hang do you just your max weight for 4 hours of drop down for say the remaining 2 or spread the load throughout the day?

Only thing I know I have gained is in the BPFSL, although my girlfriend says I’m longer when we have sex. I try to stay at my max weight as long as possible, then drop weight to ride the fatigue. I also try to do 4 hours a day straight through, with breaks between sets. If I’m unable to get 4 hours in, then I’ll split up my hanging sessions.

Originally Posted by Renholder
That’s discouraging. Hopefully, the BPFSL will catch up. I got almost 1,0 cm (2/5 of an inch) after less than two months I think, last time I was hanging. That was SO as well.

But you’re thicker?


The girlfriend says I’m thicker. Since I am not working on girth, I have not measured girth.


Then 01/15/08 EBPL: 6.25 EG 5.10 Now 10/05/09 EBPL 7.75 EG 5.25 Girth work for 103 days.

New Short Term Goal: EBPL 8.0 EG 5.5 Lifetime goal 9x6.5 PE log and journal

One thing I really believe in is to finish a session of hanging with a good jelqing session, ideally at a decent erection level and with good expansion.

I’m now at 10 pounds and for the first time I’m feeling that the weight may be too much. I did not increase much at all from my prior weight, but it felt like a huge shift. I’ll stick with this for now though and see if I will adjust.

My EQ has been hit and miss for the last years anyway, but I think it’s pretty much as it has been. At least my flaccid is hanging good and not retracting. Also, it’s warm and feels circulated which must be a good thing. No ADS yet, but I try to do as many piss pulls as I can throughout a day and usually always have a set in the morning/evening outside my main session.

This better work. :)

I feel like my foreskin is increasing and I don’t want it to.


Then 01/15/08 EBPL: 6.25 EG 5.10 Now 10/05/09 EBPL 7.75 EG 5.25 Girth work for 103 days.

New Short Term Goal: EBPL 8.0 EG 5.5 Lifetime goal 9x6.5 PE log and journal

I am really starting to like SO. Obviously only gains will dictate weather I continue at this angle or not.

I like seeing and feeling that I’m not just stretching skin at this angle. I use a little more weight now that I did BTC.

It’s seems to be helping with girth over all not just base girth like most other hangers describe.

I’m anxious to see how combining this with the dry jelqing, clamping and edging I do on opposite days.


Then, 6.1 x 4.5 Now, 7.25 x 5.25

Originally Posted by Monty:
If your BPFSL is longer you’ll get an increase in your erect length shortly. The BPSFL is the 1st indicator of gains. It basically is the lengthening of the ligs and tunica will follow up, it just takes a little more time for all that tissue to fill in, and it will.

Any thoughts or theories on how much longer BPFSL needs to be for that to translate into BPEL gains? My BPFSL is actually at my desired BPEL goal now, but I suppose I may need to stretch out even more. Also, maybe I should get a bit ahead of my goal, as I will probably (?) lose some when I quit hanging.

Originally Posted by Deerman
I am really starting to like SO. Obviously only gains will dictate weather I continue at this angle or not.

I like seeing and feeling that I’m not just stretching skin at this angle. I use a little more weight now that I did BTC.

It’s seems to be helping with girth over all not just base girth like most other hangers describe.

I’m anxious to see how combining this with the dry jelqing, clamping and edging I do on opposite days.

Awesome.

It seems like we’re three guys now who hang SO. :)

I think clamping may make it harder for you to gain in length.

Originally Posted by Renholder
Any thoughts or theories on how much longer BPFSL needs to be for that to translate into BPEL gains? My BPFSL is actually at my desired BPEL goal now, but I suppose I may need to stretch out even more. Also, maybe I should get a bit ahead of my goal, as I will probably (?) lose some when I quit hanging.

I haven’t done any statistical observation on erect gains after BPFSL gains because modding, blood pressure, attitude, all play a part of a good or not so good erection measurement. If it were me I would progress beyond your BPEL goal by 1/4”, then begin girth work to encourage tunica adaption to the longer BPFSL. Now I know that some of you might want to use aggressive jelqing and that may work just as well as clamping or pumping. Obviously up to you but please report back here your success or frustration.

As far as losing any gained length after you quit hanging, that shouldn’t be an issue if you have an ADS to wear occasionally. Effectively what we’re talking about here is cementing your gains. The typical approach to that is to start with a couple of days off of your hanging routine and increase the number off days over a period of a couple of months. What we’re after is allowing the body to heal and strengthen all micro tears over enough time to solidify the gains at the point you want. As I said if you have an ADS you can continue wearing them and a sporadic hanging routine won’t be necessary. Just continue with the ADS for a month or so. If you don’t have an ADS then use the sporadic hanging method to accomplish the same thing. You’ll also want to diminish the weight some to prevent new tears which would be counter productive.


09-2003 BPEL:6.0x5.5

11-2004 BPEL:8.25x6.25 . . 9+ by Spring is the goal AIR CLAMP

Now BPEL:8 5/8 x 6 5/8 PE Weights

Originally Posted by Monty:
I haven’t done any statistical observation on erect gains after BPFSL gains because modding, blood pressure, attitude, all play a part of a good or not so good erection measurement. If it were me I would progress beyond your BPEL goal by 1/4”, then begin girth work to encourage tunica adaption to the longer BPFSL. Now I know that some of you might want to use aggressive jelqing and that may work just as well as clamping or pumping. Obviously up to you but please report back here your success or frustration.

As far as losing any gained length after you quit hanging, that shouldn’t be an issue if you have an ADS to wear occasionally. Effectively what we’re talking about here is cementing your gains. The typical approach to that is to start with a couple of days off of your hanging routine and increase the number off days over a period of a couple of months. What we’re after is allowing the body to heal and strengthen all micro tears over enough time to solidify the gains at the point you want. As I said if you have an ADS you can continue wearing them and a sporadic hanging routine won’t be necessary. Just continue with the ADS for a month or so. If you don’t have an ADS then use the sporadic hanging method to accomplish the same thing. You’ll also want to diminish the weight some to prevent new tears which would be counter productive.

Nice. I’m hopeful that I can reach my goal by X-MAS and then maybe I’ll just keep hanging 3X20 minutes per day with an ADS for a little longer. I will also add pumping; probably water pumping. I would have loved to clamp, but it does not seem like I’m able to gain with clamping and it also tends to kill my EQ.

Did you change your view on tapering off hanging? The last time we spoke, I believe you recommended to quit hanging cold turkey and simply wear an ADS all day long for a period of time?

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 03:02 AM.