Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Anyone successful with a low volume hanging regime combined with an ADS?

Anyone successful with a low volume hanging regime combined with an ADS?

Hello all,

I`m once again toying with the idea of hanging, as I hate stretching manually and I don`t seem to be gaining from it either with my current routine. However, I know how demanding hanging can be and I don`t really have the time to be putting in the hours at the moment.

I could however manage 2 sets per day on average and then put on an ADS, either golf weights, AutoXleeve (may be too light) and occasional manual stretches throughout the day. Possibly an evening set when privacy allows for it.

Would I be wasting my time or does anyone think this approach could work?

Thanks in advance,

Renholder

How funny I myself was going to consider this, mainly because 1.5 hours sitting at my desk every day hanging doesnt sound all that exciting.

Many have said, if you work up to (the right way, slowly) somewhat fatiguing weights, then strap on golf weights or an ADS, gains will come. It makes sense to me. Autosleeve is way too light, but his extender is good.

Originally Posted by ironaddict69
How funny I myself was going to consider this, mainly because 1.5 hours sitting at my desk every day hanging doesnt sound all that exciting.

Many have said, if you work up to (the right way, slowly) somewhat fatiguing weights, then strap on golf weights or an ADS, gains will come. It makes sense to me. Autosleeve is way too light, but his extender is good.

I feel somewhat the same. I would assume a low volume routine would help keep EQ high, which in my opinion is absolutely essential if your engaging in regular sexual activities. The thought of pleasing a women with a fatigued 80% erection does not seem worth it. After my vac extender journey I aim to begin a low volume hanging regime.


Sept 2008: 6.0 X 4.9

Sept 2012: BPEL: 7.125 x 5.125

Nov 2015: Returned, stats unknown.

I have tried it. Hanging with 5-10 pounds for hour and then ads for the rest of the day. My gains were minimal. But if you have not used weights before, it could work. If you used to hang with 20-30 pounds I doubt it would work even with deacon.

Why don’t you go with Monty’s approach? First hit it with more weight and angles then ADS for rest of the day.

My EQ is fine now when I have done more kegels while hanging.


Hanging through the year 2012. Check my log.

Originally Posted by mister007
I have tried it. Hanging with 5-10 pounds for hour and then ads for the rest of the day. My gains were minimal. But if you have not used weights before, it could work. If you used to hang with 20-30 pounds I doubt it would work even with deacon.

Why don’t you go with Monty’s approach? First hit it with more weight and angles then ADS for rest of the day.

My EQ is fine now when I have done more kegels while hanging.

Damn you just summed me up in 2 sentences. I just got off a deacon too, and 5 lbs right now is literally not enough to even pull the slack out of my dick. I was planning on slowly working up to two heavy sets, heavy enough to reach fatigue for sure, and doing an ads whenever I am at home.

I do not hang any more due to privacy issues; however, I do use an extender for about four hours a day and use a VacExtender mod as an ADS with a 2 lb fishing weight attached which I also wear for about four hours a day. Since I added the weighted ADS about a year ago, I have gained about an additional 1/4 inch, but I do not know which contributed most to the gain.

That is great because it’s still progress, but I am not down for 1/4” after a full year.

Originally Posted by mister007
I have tried it. Hanging with 5-10 pounds for hour and then ads for the rest of the day. My gains were minimal. But if you have not used weights before, it could work. If you used to hang with 20-30 pounds I doubt it would work even with deacon.

Why don’t you go with Monty’s approach? First hit it with more weight and angles then ADS for rest of the day.

So you think the ineffectiveness, in your case, was because when you hang only briefly, you also didn’t use much weight and your penis was not sufficiently stressed because you had done higher weight in the past?

An hour doesn’t seem like such a short duration to hang. I’m shooting for 90-120 minutes per day. Is this below the norm?

An hour every day is fine in my opinion. Just avoid off days.

An hour to an hour 1/2 of hanging per day is all I was doing. 20 minute sets.

My rings gave the insurance that my progress was continual. Worked good for me.


09-2003 BPEL:6.0x5.5

11-2004 BPEL:8.25x6.25 . . 9+ by Spring is the goal AIR CLAMP

Now BPEL:8 5/8 x 6 5/8 PE Weights

Your rings work great. Those or another ADS that can place some load on the ligs is mandatory IMHO.

Originally Posted by vdcdvvv
So you think the ineffectiveness, in your case, was because when you hang only briefly, you also didn’t use much weight and your penis was not sufficiently stressed because you had done higher weight in the past?

An hour doesn’t seem like such a short duration to hang. I’m shooting for 90-120 minutes per day. Is this below the norm?

Yes, I believe it was because I used higher weight in the past. For me it seems that hour is not enough. For beginner it might be. I mean, when I do 6 sets, my penis is much more stretchy than if I do only 3 sets. Less sets also needs more weight to get the same effect.

For me I think 4 sets is minimum to get good workout. I do 2 sessions a day. 3 sets both. I feel my later session is much more productive than the first.


Hanging through the year 2012. Check my log.

Bump!

After going in circles for the last years, I have some time on my hands and am seriously considering resuming hanging again.

I think I will start out and see where 3 sets per day takes me, combined with an ADS. I have Monty’s rings, but don’t think they’ll fit under the type of jeans I’m wearing. Starting to wear baggy jeans is not an option. : )

Maybe the Xleeve.

I guess fashion has precedence. :-)


09-2003 BPEL:6.0x5.5

11-2004 BPEL:8.25x6.25 . . 9+ by Spring is the goal AIR CLAMP

Now BPEL:8 5/8 x 6 5/8 PE Weights

Top
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Hanging and adsboomboom1234Penis Enlargement Basics112-26-2010 07:43 AM
Ads and hangingtornadomanPenis Enlargement Basics409-10-2008 05:05 AM
Weight for hanging as ADSvkn1Penis Hangers612-08-2006 05:18 PM
ADS after heavy hangingJD76Penis Hangers411-22-2006 07:14 AM
What to wear when hanging PE weights as ADSlittlehoboPenis Hangers211-18-2006 05:17 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 06:34 AM.