Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Agony! BIB Hanger pain!

Agony! BIB Hanger pain!

I’ve started the climb back to 8” BPEL with a hanging program, but have been in incredible amount of discomfort while hanging with my BIB Starter. I used to hang for over an hour, but have been having trouble with 15 minute sets!

I figured that it was due to a loss of my hard-won conditioning… until today, when I discovered that I had been applying my BIB backwards!

For the record, the “Bib” script on the Starter should be facing your right hand… :o

GM

(:

Hang for over an hour with the BIB? Wow.


Jelq my boy, jelq like the wind.

Gosh, GM, I thought you had a problem. Been a while, ehh? :)

Did you lose a little too?

Originally Posted by Mr. Nine
Gosh, GM, I thought you had a problem. Been a while, ehh? :)


Yeah, Nine, I wish I had cemented that eight when I had the chance. :( I’m down around 7.5” BPEL now.

Having said that, the climb past eight should be much easier this time. I figure on about six months of hanging to pass the 8” BPEL mark.

Of course, I’m taking it far easier this time. The last time I was coming off of over ten years of pumping, and almost a year with a Wench, and had a well-conditioned cock.

GM

Yeah, 7.5 here too. Good luck to the both of us. I’ve been hanging again since mid-Jan. and so far have seen 1/4 increase in BPSFL, so it is “seeming” easy to reclaim.

Originally Posted by Mr. Nine
Yeah, 7.5 here too. Good luck to the both of us. I’ve been hanging again since mid-Jan. and so far have seen 1/4 increase in BPSFL, so it is “seeming” easy to reclaim.


Amazingly, the last “reboot” I did was when I discovered Thunder’s Place after losing 1/2”. It took me only a few days to regain the lost length.

How does your current conditioning routine compare to your former hanging routine?

GM

Originally Posted by GlandMaster

How does your current conditioning routine compare to your former hanging routine?

GM

Unfortunately, I only have 120 min. now. Last time I had 3-5 hours daily due to working nights in a building all by myself.

Due to this, I’m using traction wraps, etc. a lot and am breaking things up so not so much time elapses between sets. Unfortunately, I’m moving up in weight more than I would like to(18lbs.), even-though I’m not taking any days off. I have a lot of weight to lose also, so if that Negative Energy Balance of Bigger’s holds up, I should be looking good later on.

Originally Posted by Mr. Nine
Unfortunately, I only have 120 min. now. Last time I had 3-5 hours daily due to working nights in a building all by myself.

Due to this, I’m using traction wraps, etc. a lot and am breaking things up so not so much time elapses between sets. Unfortunately, I’m moving up in weight more than I would like to(18lbs.), even-though I’m not taking any days off. I have a lot of weight to lose also, so if that Negative Energy Balance of Bigger’s holds up, I should be looking good later on.


Wow, I seem to be in a similar situation: I just don’t have as much time as I used to. I’ve been using a stretchy gauze wrap as a traction wrap for the last 20 or so years (not the same one, though!), but I’m thinking of moving to something else. What do you use?

Personally I feel that less hanging and more wrapping is probably a more sensible route to go. I’m finding the same thing with my hanging poundages too, so don’t worry. I think I was hanging over 25 when I made my best gains: that’s what it took to get the fatigue. If I could have done it (made gains) with 2 pounds, I would have.

Good luck with the weight loss! You’ll feel much better and the health benefits are worth it.

GM

Originally Posted by GlandMaster
Wow, I seem to be in a similar situation: I just don’t have as much time as I used to. I’ve been using a stretchy gauze wrap as a traction wrap for the last 20 or so years (not the same one, though!), but I’m thinking of moving to something else. What do you use?

GM


I use one of Monkeybar’s large silicone sleeves. I’m able to stay at about 70-80% of BPEL with it on. I wear it to work mostly(8-10hrs.). I agree that staying extended during a hanging program is critical.

Silicone sleeve, eh? I guess I’d better talk to tps and the lads, and move into the 21st century… :D

GM

Hit 8”BPEL PW last night. Could be a measuring error, could be the real thing. Either way, this time, I’m cementing.

GM

Top
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Bib Hanger QuestionsRevolutionPenis Hangers804-22-2004 05:26 AM
My improved home-made hanger, thanx to BibPrime AlphaPenis Hangers502-24-2004 04:29 PM
Bib Hanger Thread for the New owners of The Bib HangerNewbieToPEPenis Hangers509-14-2003 10:16 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 10:34 AM.