AFB and red dots
Hey Guys - Been hanging for a long time with ups and downs. In the last year or so, I’ve gone up to 20 lbs on my AFB. I’ve hung this weight.,.,., I don’t know,.,.,.,50 times maybe. Never had any real problems. Some bumps and bruises here and there but nothing serious. Recently, however, maybe the last 4 or 5 times I’ve tried haning, I’m getting MASSIVE capillary destruction (at least I think thats what these red dots are). When I unwrap, all of skin around my circ scar, especially underneath, is covered in red dots. I’m talking 100’s of them. So some questions
1) Does anyone know if capillary damage results in more frequent damage. Meaning, should I take a few solid months off to completely heal
2) I can usually get back to normal (visually) but jelqing and/or pumping. I’m gussing I’m just moving the blood out
3) What would cause this to start all of a sudden. The only thing I can think of is that I’m probablly not 100% as healthy as I could/have been. Maybe drinking 2-3 days a month, exercise 2-4 days week. Diet is all over the board. Definitely not horrible (no fast food or anything) but probably too much carbs/wheat/gluten
My wrap is like this
- 12-15 inches of cotton t-shirt material 1/2” wide
- 1 strip of yoga mat material 6” long x 1” wide (yoga mat material is approx 1/8” thick). I use this for extra padding and girth to tighten the hanger on
- Then I use 12” x 2”of very very thin compression wrap to tie it all together
- Finally, I use a 6” x 2” piece of latex (similar to a ballon type material) to help with hnger friction.
I get no slippage and have good circulation. I think the pressure of my skin bunching behind the head with the 20lbs pull is the problem. But again, I have never had probs with this weight in the past.
Any help or suggestions are appreciated.