Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

1/2 inch, 6 Weeks!

Originally Posted by a-unit
My marriage is less than six years old and we have done some shit to each other in that time, so I understand.

She asked me yesterday to look at her foot because she stepped on something and I told her to go see a doctor. I rejected her attempt for me to touch her and I regretted doing that.

She is camped out in the spare room at present and so the last thing I wanted to do was touch her.

She came to me again tonight and I ended up in the bathroom with her rubbing her foot and running a bath for her before leaving.

Now we are back to our separate rooms while a vicious storm rages outside and stops me from walking my dear dog for fear of frost bite.

Regarding hanging, twenty minutes is a bit long for my comfort with loss of blood to the glans so I break up the set.


It’s so much easier to give advice than to take it or receive it, but maybe go back to the things that brought you together in the beginning.

Many times we have obvious signs that we ignore. Don’t kick yourself too hard - just make every effort to not miss the next. Maybe even go into her room or just leave her an “I love you” note.

What do you use to hang? What hanger?


Serious starting point: Nov. 2, 2009/BPEL 5.75 x 4.75 inches.

Current BPEL 7 1/2 x 5.5 inches.

Goal: BPEL 8 x 6 inches. Hell, if I hit 8, I'm going for 9!

Now she texted me and wanted to speak to me.

I went in her room and she told me that she hated me going on the thunders site and I needed to know from her that my penis was perfect for her and that she wanted me to know that and if I ever needed a hug I knew where to find one.

So I did, then left.

Head spinning now, but it’s better than her being angry.


Began December 2009 at 5 7/8" length and 5" girth.

As of December 5th 2012 7 3/8" BPEL and 6 1/8" base girth.

Going for the magic 8"x6"

Originally Posted by a-unit
Now she texted me and wanted to speak to me.

I went in her room and she told me that she hated me going on the thunders site and I needed to know from her that my penis was perfect for her and that she wanted me to know that and if I ever needed a hug I knew where to find one.

So I did, then left.

Head spinning now, but it’s better than her being angry.


That was your chance to tell her you needed a hug and that actually, you need much more than a hug - that you need her love!

Bro, you can’t keep missing opportunities like that!


Serious starting point: Nov. 2, 2009/BPEL 5.75 x 4.75 inches.

Current BPEL 7 1/2 x 5.5 inches.

Goal: BPEL 8 x 6 inches. Hell, if I hit 8, I'm going for 9!

Originally Posted by Mr. Schlong
That was your chance to tell her you needed a hug and that actually, you need much more than a hug - that you need her love!

Bro, you can’t keep missing opportunities like that!

She’s did this before and put me through hell. I’m not sure if I’m ready to give in to this sort of yoyo emotional ride.

I’ve got my business to run and my boys to think about.

She got very angry with me because I challenged her on something she do that hurt me, and as a result I get locked out.

Yes it was nice to get hugged, but there is a lot more to this and frankly I wasn’t feeling romantic at all.

Being told your dick is perfect is a big ego boost, but why now and why not just kiss me and to fuck withdrew words?


Began December 2009 at 5 7/8" length and 5" girth.

As of December 5th 2012 7 3/8" BPEL and 6 1/8" base girth.

Going for the magic 8"x6"

Originally Posted by a-unit
She’s did this before and put me through hell. I’m not sure if I’m ready to give in to this sort of yoyo emotional ride.

I’ve got my business to run and my boys to think about.

She got very angry with me because I challenged her on something she do that hurt me, and as a result I get locked out.

Yes it was nice to get hugged, but there is a lot more to this and frankly I wasn’t feeling romantic at all.

Being told your dick is perfect is a big ego boost, but why now and why not just kiss me and to fuck withdrew words?


Sorry bro, I don’t have the full story. Just trying to offer some help.

I wonder finale thinks you are getting a bigger sick for another woman and she doesn’t want you to keep doing PE for that reason? Lol, just tell her you’re done with this crap and tell her you can **** or keep being miserable.


Serious starting point: Nov. 2, 2009/BPEL 5.75 x 4.75 inches.

Current BPEL 7 1/2 x 5.5 inches.

Goal: BPEL 8 x 6 inches. Hell, if I hit 8, I'm going for 9!

Originally Posted by Mr. Schlong
Sorry bro, I don’t have the full story. Just trying to offer some help.

I wonder finale thinks you are getting a bigger sick for another woman and she doesn’t want you to keep doing PE for that reason? Lol, just tell her you’re done with this crap and tell her you can **** or keep being miserable.

Haha!

Isn’t that the Clint Eastwood approach?

Any yes, you don’t have the full story.

The PE thing has always challenged her and probably part of it Is that now she worries. About the other women.

I have never had worry about finding female attention like I have about the size of my dick, and that’s not an issue any longer either, so she has some things to worry about if she wants.


Began December 2009 at 5 7/8" length and 5" girth.

As of December 5th 2012 7 3/8" BPEL and 6 1/8" base girth.

Going for the magic 8"x6"

Originally Posted by Mr. Schlong
I pretty much stopped PE all together and then decided to try clamping. When I measured one day, I was - 1/2 inch shorter! So I stopped clamping and started stretching and doing the rotary pulls in the shower and was pretty amazed to see my half inch come back in about 2 weeks. Now I’ve gone back to hanging, doing split sessions.

So what is your niche?

I mention my niche in my thread. It is quite simple really.

FINALLY!!!! I just moved up to 7 3/8!!! Not sure if it’s actually a gain or if I’m just losing fat. I’ve been doing a lot of hard time in the gym, so it could be either. I just know I’m 2 ticks on the ruler away from 7.5!!!


Serious starting point: Nov. 2, 2009/BPEL 5.75 x 4.75 inches.

Current BPEL 7 1/2 x 5.5 inches.

Goal: BPEL 8 x 6 inches. Hell, if I hit 8, I'm going for 9!

Whatever man! Your dick IS 2 ticks longer no matter fat loose or it has grow :)

Originally Posted by Akiko

Whatever man! Your dick IS 2 ticks longer no matter fat loose or it has grow :)

Very true!


Serious starting point: Nov. 2, 2009/BPEL 5.75 x 4.75 inches.

Current BPEL 7 1/2 x 5.5 inches.

Goal: BPEL 8 x 6 inches. Hell, if I hit 8, I'm going for 9!

Mr Schlong

Im considering using the bib starter but wouldnonly be able to sneak it in during the 5 days of the work week. Thinking at least 2 or 3 sets of 20 mins. One in the morning and one in the afternoon. Or maybe all sets in the morning and then ADS until like 5pm. After that i cannot do anything else as i have no lrivacy at home. My weekends are a problem and will not be able to hang. I have read that for best results you should hang 7 days a week as if you dont your tool could even end up shrinking. YIKES. on the weekend i could do either 200 dry jelqs or manual stretching in the morning.

Can you and the veteran hangers here give me some insight on this as I dont want to shrink but this is my circumstance.

Also im uncut so what us the best wrapping method?

Unless you injure yourself your penis will not shrink from starting and stopping the use of a hanger. You might lose gains that you have made. This is with every method of PE.

With your limited availability of hanging time you need to ask yourself if you are willing to go up to weights that might be in the 20 lb range and higher.

If you are unwilling to do that then hanging might not be for you. I say this because their are several variables you can change with hanging. Weight, time, angle. We can all debate on how much the angle of hanging will effect things. To me this will be the hardest to figure out. However, most of us do accept that weight and/or time will influence gains. Since your time will be limited there is only one variable left.

If you feel that their is no way you will hang above 15 pounds for example, then I would tell you to save your money.

Now it is possible you might get quick gains at 10 pounds with limited amount of time. This is very possible. However, gains after that initial phase are going to require more weight or time.

This is of course just my opinion.

In regards to wrapping, I am cut so I can’t help you there. There are people that have done it who are uncut. I just believe it is trickier.


12/11/2013 BPEL 5 3/4 NBPEL 5 1/16 BPFSL 6 1/16 NBPFSL 5, EG Base 5 EG Mid 4 7/8 EG Below Glans 4 3/4

11/02/15 BPEL 7 1/8”, BPFSL 8 1/16”, EG Mid 5 1/4 —- Goals BPEL 7 1/2”, NBPEL 6 1/2", BPFSL 9” Motivational Resources Wanted

8/9/2014 259 lbs ---- 11/2/15 248 lbs 33.2% body fat Bhcentral's Progress Reports and Pictures

Much adieu has been made about hanging in terms of breaking up a routine to facilitate the philosophy of divide and concur. The principle of changing stress levels and changing angles of attack, taking breaks and applying various forms of stress from jelqing, to clamping, to orange bends, to pumping, not to mention manual v stretches.

One of the aspects of hanging which produces the greatest amount of flexibility in terms of changing the stresses on the ligaments is straight-out (SO) hanging which turns out is really not hanging at all but stretching with a Bungee Cord in the place of Weights and gravity. The advantage of course is the ability to change stress angles almost instantaneously just by twisting of the hips and changing the anchor point of the Bungee from crotch level to eye level achieving straight-up (SU) stresses. Both of these approaches alleviates the problem recognized by Bib known as the LOT theory. The usage of gravity only can be seen as passe when a comparison is made to the two techniques. The reason for this thread though is not to discus the attributes of Bungee hanging but a multiplication of the advantages to it by way of fulcrums.

Unlike fulcrums applied to gravity hanging which requires in some cases a pipe across the legs and the stretching of the penis over the pipe and down to the weights, may I suggest that fulcrums utilizing a Bungee Cord will increase the ability to apply stress to the ligaments in almost a pin-point way. Whereas in gravity hanging the ligaments are stretched from their top side only. Further exacerbating the problem addressed by the LOT theory.

Fulcrums applied to Bungee SO hanging can be done with no additional tools what-so-ever. All that is required is your Thumb which when applied to the top pushing down in the middle of the stretched shaft, or the side of the stretched shaft to the left or right producing a 90 deg angle to the direction of the stress will in effect stretch the outside portion of the ligament to the stress angle.

For those who are bored from hanging and are looking for a means to not only provide variation but also a means to accelerate gains, this method can produce gains where they have plateau’d or stopped all together. The application of fulcrums can easily avoid the seeming necessity to increase hanging weight and instead provide a means to get things moving again at the same weight levels that previously produced gains.

The utilization of fulcrums can alieviate the necessity to increase stress weight for several weeks because the same amount of weight or stress is focused upon the fulcrum point. When fulcrums are applied in a systematic manner the gains will increase from previous plateau’s because when you stress the outside of the ligaments and then return to the straight-out anchor the ligaments are weakened on the outer edges and the center is then allowed to receive all the stress previously shared by the full strength and structure of the ligament. This then becomes the means by which the DIVIDE and CONCUR principle is achieved.

When Fulcrums are utilized by the beginner to hanging at initially low weights the result can and usually is accomplishment of length goals at very low stress or weight levels.


09-2003 BPEL:6.0x5.5

11-2004 BPEL:8.25x6.25 . . 9+ by Spring is the goal AIR CLAMP

Now BPEL:8 5/8 x 6 5/8 PE Weights

Hello BH

Thanks for your reply. I am definitely willing to go up to 20 pounds and more if necessary in order to obtain the length that I like or whatever I can get out of it. So basically what you’re saying is less time more weight or more time less weight. Correct? Either way i would have to start at less lbs and make my way up to 20 pounds.

When you say I might lose the length I gain if I stop, do you mean if I reach a certain length and take some time off I couldn’t lose the length or if I reach the length I want but arent doing any PE on the weekends i will lose gains?

Yes you can lose gains if you stop completely. If you are just taking the weekends off and still doing PE during the week you will probably not lose gains.
It seems that in order to keep gains a much less intensive routine is required.

My main point was that if you start hanging, your penis is not going to get smaller than your pre penis enlargement size, unless you injure yourself.

There are definitely different schools of thought in regards to heavier hanging versus more time under tension. I think until someone starts placing many peoples workouts into a database and charts the progress we won’t know which is more effective. My guess is there is a combination of both. To an extent your life situation will dictate which path you will probably need to take.

Monty has a point about divide and conquer. I have used pulleys and a pipe to create a fulcrum. As of this point in my hanging career it hasn’t been essential because when I apply myself I start having gains. My issue is my lack of consistency has been my weakness.

Definitely build up the weight slowly. You might be one of those lucky guys that low weights get you good gains. It would be great if you met your goals at 15 pounds and never had to go higher. I was just trying to help you understand a possible reality due to your situation. I am very grateful for hanging but it does take some effort. More dedication than effort.


12/11/2013 BPEL 5 3/4 NBPEL 5 1/16 BPFSL 6 1/16 NBPFSL 5, EG Base 5 EG Mid 4 7/8 EG Below Glans 4 3/4

11/02/15 BPEL 7 1/8”, BPFSL 8 1/16”, EG Mid 5 1/4 —- Goals BPEL 7 1/2”, NBPEL 6 1/2", BPFSL 9” Motivational Resources Wanted

8/9/2014 259 lbs ---- 11/2/15 248 lbs 33.2% body fat Bhcentral's Progress Reports and Pictures

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 01:55 AM.