Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Want to know whether extenders are worthwhile ?

12

Want to know whether extenders are worthwhile ?

I’ve been considering getting an extender, but so far as I can see, there are just so many out there, and so many postings on just about every single one, that it’d be a full time job for me to go through all of those posts. So I’ll simply ask you guys whether some of you with experience using those extending devices would be so kind as to share your experience with me and recommend which would be the best investment if you will ?

Comfort is a big issue here.

By the way I’m uncut.

Thanks in advance.

I am not up on the extenders. Have you narrowed the field by reading just the extender threads in only the review forum?

This thread will be of no help what so ever on your decision but contains a handy link list for all the extender sites.

Which extender?


Running a Massive Co-Front.

Thanks, I’ll go to this link right now…that will be a start.

chip, yes they are worthwhile, but you have to be very paitent. I started about a month ago using my AutoEXT as much as possible each day and at first it was frusterating putting in so many hours not seeing any gains but now since the last couple weeks gains are truly coming (with no deconditioning break, just 2 straight years of PE before the extender) in both girth and length.

Unforturtely the Auto Extender is off the market right now but it will be back soon. Maybe look into the penimaster which people around here seem to support or the andropenis. Good luck.

So far as I can see the AutExt. will be back after the new year—however I do not know how far into the new year it’ll be back.

I’ll email customer support.

Thanks for your comment, It’s encouraging.

I like my vacextender. I have only used it about a week so I can’t claim gains, but the theory is good and I bet it is the most comfortable of all the extenders (the only one that uses vacuum so doesn’t squeeze, strangle, or clamp your dick).


Horny Bastard

Do you get any light blisters out of using it ?

Do you mean that one can order one right now ? I mean you seem to have ordered yours lately. Maybe it’s only the autoextenders that’s being updated to the 5th generation. I kinda like the one you’re using.

Originally Posted by mravg
I like my vacextender. I have only used it about a week so I can’t claim gains, but the theory is good and I bet it is the most comfortable of all the extenders (the only one that uses vacuum so doesn’t squeeze, strangle, or clamp your dick).

The only problem for some people with the vacextender is it might not be able to stretch the skin enough (shaft skin gains) for some people (cut) which seems to be needed for gains. I actually have a special method of using my AutoEXT where I do 1-3 days of skin stretching using a special wrapping material and then I switch to using just a normal cloth wrap without the skin stretching wrap for a day or two after that.

It’s odd but I seem to gain on the days where I just do the normal shaft stretching without worring about the skin stretching and this pattern only seems to happen if I spend a day or two stretching skin all day before doing just the shaft stretching as I call it. I still of course need a lot more time and expierence to really see if this is what is happening, but it’s looking good so far. :)

Interesting.

I’m uncut, so I guess the VACextender would cut it for me. I was looking at getting the AUTOextender, but since it’s off the market for still a while, I may very well end up buying the VACextender instead, and what’s more it seems to be more versatile.

Originally Posted by chip douglas
Interesting.

I’m uncut, so I guess the VACextender would cut it for me. I was looking at getting the AUTOextender, but since it’s off the market for still a while, I may very well end up buying the VACextender instead, and what’s more it seems to be more versatile.

The vacextender sounds like a good buy for your particular situation chip. Just keep searching and reading as much as you can here. Like xenolith once said this place is the dick growing bible.

lol

Originally Posted by chip douglas

Do you get any light blisters out of using it ?

Do you mean that one can order one right now ? I mean you seem to have ordered yours lately. Maybe it’s only the autoextenders that’s being updated to the 5th generation. I kinda like the one you’re using.

Yes they are available right now. I’m not sure but I think that when the new autoextender clamp is designed it will be usable with the vacextender base. So you could then alternate and use both.

I don’t think the shaft skin theory has any merit. There is plenty of skin on my shaft, at least for me. Even when fully erect I can pull the shaft skin up over my head. I don’t see how it could restrict gains.


Horny Bastard

Originally Posted by mravg
Yes they are available right now. I’m not sure but I think that when the new autoextender clamp is designed it will be usable with the vacextender base. So you could then alternate and use both.
I don’t think the shaft skin theory has any merit. There is plenty of skin on my shaft, at least for me. Even when fully erect I can pull the shaft skin up over my head. I don’t see how it could restrict gains.

Well BIB said many times when hanging that one needs to stretch the skin in order to see new gains (and for new gains too even happen I believe, one or both of those ideas, this is probaly only for cut guys I would think since uncut guys already have plenty of shaft skin to grow into). BIB recommend to every new hanger to first begin by stretching shaft skin to allow gains to come in the future for hanging (he also recommended doing this every now and then for a week or two, the divide and conquer approach as he called it).

It’s odd but only ever since I started concentrating on stretching the shaft skin and then the shaft itself on different days in my particular situation have I started seeing gains on a regular basis. I could go into a lot more detail about what exactly I think and believe is happening but that would seriosuly take many many more paragraphs so I won’t do that. ;)

Well, I don’t have nearly the expertise of Bib, but my experience with hanging with devices similar to Bib’s hanger, is that it pulls a lot of skin forward, and therefore, your skin can limit how much you hang. But for extenders, and especially a vacextender, I don’t think it is an issue.


Horny Bastard

Uncut uses vac extender
Cut uses normal extender

The discomfort would be higher with extender which pull your skin (normal ones)

Top
12
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
ExtendersA-trenPenis Enlargement Basics2311-30-2005 05:58 AM
Do penis extenders workAntaeusPenis Enlargement Basics102-12-2005 07:37 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 12:30 AM.