Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Want to buy a high quality penis extender

Originally Posted by DomXZ
Extending has gotten me gains again.

Newbie routine stopped giving gains after about 2 months, did 6 months of stretching and jelqing only. Started hanging after that, had gains over the first 3 months and kept hanging for 9 months. Eventually swapped over to extending last September and added dynamic pumping in December. Mind you, I’ve been rigorous in every form of PE. Little rest, heat well and consistent.

Every form of PE has given me roughly 1/3 of what I have now with extending giving me its share over the longest period so far.

how much gains did you have with extending? And how long do you extend?
Might be that you transported fatigue with you for the 9 months hanging which came through when extending. Im thinking of that cause you say you rest little.

I got an extender and began using it yesterday but in order for my glans not to slip out I have to really strap it tight which causes a lot of discomfort and have to take it off after 1 hour. Is this normal? I am uncut, does this make a difference? I strap just beneath the glans but it slips and the glans becomes deep purple in colour. Any suggestions from those that have overcome these challenges?

Originally Posted by dickerschwanz
how much gains did you have with extending? And how long do you extend?
Might be that you transported fatigue with you for the 9 months hanging which came through when extending. Im thinking of that cause you say you rest little.

Less is more never worked for me. I only have rest days when I really need to (Illness, etc). Not sure about the carry over, I did have close to a 6 month break inbetween last hanging and starting extending.

Anyway, I’ve gained .7 Inch and extend between 3 to 4 hours a day, every 3rd to 4th day is supplemented by dynamic pumping. Every now and then I will completely change my routine for a day or two before I resettle in extending; I might extend for 1 hour and spread 3 to 4 hours of pumping over the day or squeeze in as many hours of extending as I can. Usually only happens when I’m off midweek or something alike.

Also; heat is king.

Originally Posted by BPTony
I got an extender and began using it yesterday but in order for my glans not to slip out I have to really strap it tight which causes a lot of discomfort and have to take it off after 1 hour. Is this normal? I am uncut, does this make a difference? I strap just beneath the glans but it slips and the glans becomes deep purple in colour. Any suggestions from those that have overcome these challenges?

Yeah its normal at the start. You have to perfect the wrapping which shouldnt be too tight nore too loose.
Also you dont want to get any skin folded up.
Best is to start with very light tension.
I couldnt go for more then 30 minutes and now I can use it up to 2 hours sometimes. 1 hour is perfect.

You also can try to kegel blood into the glans which is possible when the wrapping isnt to thick or strong which prevents blood flow.

Originally Posted by dickerschwanz
Yeah its normal at the start. You have to perfect the wrapping which shouldnt be too tight nore too loose.
Also you dont want to get any skin folded up.
Best is to start with very light tension.
I couldnt go for more then 30 minutes and now I can use it up to 2 hours sometimes. 1 hour is perfect.

You also can try to kegel blood into the glans which is possible when the wrapping isnt to thick or strong which prevents blood flow.

Thanks bud. Have you gained any length with using it?

Originally Posted by BPTony
Thanks bud. Have you gained any length with using it?

Probably.. I use it mostly in combo with other exercises.
But it is clear that it works when you use it for at least 4 hours daily. I think anything below 3 hours will just maintain length.(if only extender used)

Originally Posted by irishjim

Only 6.5; I really do think you have joined the wrong website/forum. I don’t think you have any chance of ever getting what you want here.

why is that? if p.e and or extenders do what they say it can do why couldn’t I have a chance.

Originally Posted by memento
>So with the information you’ve seen with extender your not totaly sold on them either<

The concept is good. There are plenty of studies in the medical use of extension of tissue. So that would lead me to believe that it is possible. Whether what is currently delivered to the market is capable of delivering substantial gains is, to me at least, an open question.

Maybe cantlook is one of the few who has got it right and maybe rootsnatty will be another.

I should point out that my view is probably not in line with the consensus here.

well me and you both. Cantlook maybe one or two more seems to be the only ones that looks like extenders work but I jus don’t know so I can’t say 100% but cantlook is one I do look at to give myself some type of motivation that this could work. I haven’t seen rootsnatty ill look at his post and what he has to say.

Originally Posted by only 6.5

well me and you both. Cantlook maybe one or two more seems to be the only ones that looks like extenders work but I jus don’t know so I can’t say 100% but cantlook is one I do look at to give myself some type of motivation that this could work. I haven’t seen rootsnatty ill look at his post and what he has to say.

I just started with extender so I do hope it works

Originally Posted by only 6.5
well me and you both. Cantlook maybe one or two more seems to be the only ones that looks like extenders work but I jus don’t know so I can’t say 100% but cantlook is one I do look at to give myself some type of motivation that this could work. I haven’t seen rootsnatty ill look at his post and what he has to say.

I wish you no ill-will 6.5, but I think you have misjudged what this forum is about. We are all amateur enthusiasts, we are not scientists or people with goods to sell. We simply pass on our experiences. It is wrong to interrogate posters and question their integrity when it comes to what they report as their experiences. You either accept it or not and act accordingly. None of us will ever be in the position to purchase a whole range of extenders, test and evaluate them. I personally have faith in the belief that extenders work, so I have revamped an old Jes Extender by adding the Vac 4 attachment. I know there is no real scientific proof that this kit works, but I’m stuck on a plateau and am trying something new to try and progress. I have read many forum posts and have decided to take an informed gamble and go for the Vac 4 / Jes combo. I don’t know if it will give me gains, nobody can guarantee that. What I can say is that compared to the old noose style attachment, the Vac 4 gives incredible grip and comfort, so at least I can achieve the tension levels I feel I need in order to gain, while enjoying superb comfort. We shall see if it works. I’m doing what other posters have consistently advised you to do; get the extender and try it. There are no guarantees, you have to sift the reports and make the leap of faith and see if it works for you; then you can contribute something positive to the forum by reporting your own experiences. I’m sure you don’t mean to come across this way, but your constant questioning and doubting of posters integrity is really pissing a lot of people off. From a personal point of view, I won’t be reading or responding to any of your posts unless they are about your own practical experience of using an extender - any extender!

Originally Posted by DomXZ
Extending has gotten me gains again.

Newbie routine stopped giving gains after about 2 months, did 6 months of stretching and jelqing only. Started hanging after that, had gains over the first 3 months and kept hanging for 9 months. Eventually swapped over to extending last September and added dynamic pumping in December. Mind you, I’ve been rigorous in every form of PE. Little rest, heat well and consistent.

Every form of PE has given me roughly 1/3 of what I have now with extending giving me its share over the longest period so far.


Thanks for sharing. Do extenders give growth?

Originally Posted by BPTony
Thanks for sharing. Do extenders give growth?

As in extra length? Yes.

Make sure you do have something to improve your EQ. Simple jelqing, pumping, kegels or whatever it is you prefer. As your penis grows over a certain amount of time it’s not unwise to make it’s retains this “stretch”.

Originally Posted by DomXZ
As in extra length? Yes.

Make sure you do have something to improve your EQ. Simple jelqing, pumping, kegels or whatever it is you prefer. As your penis grows over a certain amount of time it’s not unwise to make it’s retains this “stretch”.

Ok I will do it to keep good EQ

Originally Posted by irishjim

I wish you no ill-will 6.5, but I think you have misjudged what this forum is about. We are all amateur enthusiasts, we are not scientists or people with goods to sell. We simply pass on our experiences. It is wrong to interrogate posters and question their integrity when it comes to what they report as their experiences. You either accept it or not and act accordingly. None of us will ever be in the position to purchase a whole range of extenders, test and evaluate them. I personally have faith in the belief that extenders work, so I have revamped an old Jes Extender by adding the Vac 4 attachment. I know there is no real scientific proof that this kit works, but I’m stuck on a plateau and am trying something new to try and progress. I have read many forum posts and have decided to take an informed gamble and go for the Vac 4 / Jes combo. I don’t know if it will give me gains, nobody can guarantee that. What I can say is that compared to the old noose style attachment, the Vac 4 gives incredible grip and comfort, so at least I can achieve the tension levels I feel I need in order to gain, while enjoying superb comfort. We shall see if it works. I’m doing what other posters have consistently advised you to do; get the extender and try it. There are no guarantees, you have to sift the reports and make the leap of faith and see if it works for you; then you can contribute something positive to the forum by reporting your own experiences. I’m sure you don’t mean to come across this way, but your constant questioning and doubting of posters integrity is really pissing a lot of people off. From a personal point of view, I won’t be reading or responding to any of your posts unless they are about your own practical experience of using an extender - any extender!

sorry if I’m coming off as some a hole and not by any means do I think anyone here is a scientist even tho some have claim to be as well as to be doctors. don’t know if their are or not so I can’t judge, and I don’t blame you for not responding to any more of my post but it does kind of reinforce my doubt. I don’t think it so wrong to question people about what they post especially what they post doesn’t coincide with the next one is saying, when it supposed to work on the same principle which all them are saying so it has earned some real investigating into. So I should just take someone at they word just because why would we they lie, hell I don’t know but this world is filled with pathological liar who have lied for far less. But at the end of the day ill give you this your right there is no real way of me knowing, but just take a leap of faith and see what happens just hate to do everything to the tee and to find out it don’t work and ill be more upset with myself cause I should have known better

Who had gains using an extender

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 07:54 AM.