Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Used a Vacuum ADS Before? Chime In

12

Used a Vacuum ADS Before? Chime In

Hello all,

I was stalling to start this thread until I was sure I had exhausted the search function. Despite the fact that the vacuum ADS has been in existence for quite a while, there seems to be a lack of enthusiasm about its use. In fact, I have only found one direct account of prolonged use (Olafspos VacADS review and VacADS progress thread). AndroNYC and theleviathan have mentioned their use, a couple of years ago, but I had a hard time finding their experience/gains.

I finally used mine about a week ago. It was a PE-life-changing experience. I have shunned the use of ADS for a long time because of three reasons:

First, I do not believe that “keeping it from turtling” can cause growth. I believe for true growth to occur the penis must, at some parts at least, be fully stretched for a period of time. The reason I think (intuitively, I have no biological reasoning) that methods such as Monty’s lead weights help his hanging growth is due to keeping the collagen in a state of creep (not avoiding recovery). Still, this can’t cause growth unless it is fully extending some part of the penis (logically). Flaccid gains aside. Second, most ADS that provide a full stretch are unbelievably uncomfortable for the little gains they do provide. Finally, I do not like length work that uses constriction (Bib hanging, extenders, etc.). I still do them because I have no option sometimes, but unfortunately they cause skin growth. I am currently at a point where if I grow any more skin I will end up unwillingly restoring my foreskin.

The vacuum ADS is totally different. I have used it with leg strap (with no chords, I directly link the end of the cup to the leg strap) and found some incredible things.

1) Total comfort, I could actually use this thing all day without diminishing my performance or activities in the least.

2) True growth potential, both from ligament stretching and tunica stretching - it is easy to stretch the penis fully with this ADS, and fuller than any constriction ADS because this ADS grabs the penis at the absolute end, therefore allowing a fuller stretch.

3) Great stealth. This is the best stealth providing ADS that provides a full, true stretch, in my experience.

What I’d like to do is ask other vacuum ADS users, whether they bought their tools from monkeybar or ebay (some, like ironaddict, seem to have bought them from ebay), to tell us about their experiences, gains, and anything else. I think this might be the first dedicated thread, but I’m not sure if there are enough vacuum ADS (referred to as VADS from now on) users to create a good discussion. I hope so, anyway.

Some topics might include:

Glans Protection: This is the only problem with prolonged VADS use. monkeybar has told me that some users report adapting to the pressure with time while others have stubborn glans that continue to blister. Clearly, this is a major concern - if the blistering can be prevented, we can use much higher forces and get better gains. So far, there have been several recommendations, including:

Water: Fill the glans-cap with water to essentially water VADS. I have used this and it seems to cause significantly less damage to the glans (no wrap).

Standard 3M wrap: This is the method that monkeybar has used. It did not work for me at all.

Theraband:

Originally Posted by caldera
I have 2 theraband sleeves cut to appr. 30x2cm. I roll both around my glans and fasten it with adhesive tape. It needs to be really tight; no friction allowed (the use of babypowder is helpful). 1 sleeve might be enough for the actual purpose of this which is protection. The second one is for having a tight fit when entering the cup and pushing all the air out of it. Let the silicone sleeve roll over. Fit.

Baby powder:

Originally Posted by UFGator
Hey sta-kool. I’m assuming you got a silicone ADS? If so, one thing I found that works well in preventing blisters is dumping some baby powder in the tube and then rubbing some on the head of your unit. There’s also some tape that folks have been talking about that worked, but I found the baby powder to do the trick.

Complimentary Methods: caldera uses hot/cold water pumping before and after his VADS routine. I have been considered some morning hanging sessions, as they will provide less stress to the glans, and this would allow me to perform RSDT hanging to break down my chord thing before VADS use. What have you guys used, and why? I believe there may be a benefit in both pre-stressing and post-stressing the tunica with VADS use.

Attachment Method: This is critical. Depending on how you attach the ADS, I suppose that you can change your exit point (straight down VADS on leg strap around knee region) and affect ligament gains or simply stress the tunica. Additionally, there seems to be a major difference between attaching directly to a fixed point (glans cup to leg strap) and attaching to the point through the chord (head cap to bungee chord to leg strap) - one provides much more jerky stress while the other smooths out stress.

Please offer your experiences and insights. I truly believe that the VADS may be the most promising length exercise yet, as it has, at least for me, made serious all day stretching truly possible.


Last edited by LongVehicle : 04-16-2010 at .

Ok, I tried not to post on non-commercial thread but I’ll comment here per your request.

Actually quite a few people do ADS using a Vacuum device - might not be what you’re thinking of (cylinder pulled by leg strap/cord) but others are doing it using a extender and/or Xleeve.

As for glan protection, there are several aspects that will impact the fluid buildup. Typically, majority of users will not experience the type of fluid buildup that could cause blister. They might experience enlarge glan and thats probably as far as they’ll experience.

For those who are more suspectible, I only found couple of ways to limit the buildup (tried all others but I wouldn’t consider them if it can’t be done easily) and thats soft tape and constriction sleeve (now called anti-fluid cone). Here’s some tips,

1) You need to work on the cylinder application so that most of the air is purged and sleeve is rolled/unrolled tightly on to the shaft. This is critical as at least 50% of issue can be eliminated by doing this.
2) The skin needs to be pulled back fully. I know this is difficult with flaccid penis but you’ll learn how to hold the penis and pull the skin back as you un-roll the sleeve.
3) When sleeve is on correctly, the sleeve should actually be sucked in to the cylinder, so this is good indication.

Anti-fluid Tape - This works but there’ are some requirements,

1) skin needs to be clean. There can’t be no oil or any liquid on the surface. A clean towerlet wipe will take care of that.
2) there can’t be no fluid. If you just went to a bathroom, wait a while, then clean and further check to make sure there’s no liquid coming out. This is the main reason why tape will fail.
3) the tape is only for tip - this is where most of the problem occurs, so rest of the head will expand, which isn’t a bad thing.

Try this method - if tape is on correctly, after you finish your session, you will need to peel it off and you should see the tip in compressed state. I’ve selected a particular tape as its easy on the skin (don’t use a sports tape as that will rip your skin off - I know). and provide a cushioning effect when you apply the cylinder.

Anti-fluid Cone - this is new and I’ve been working on this redesign for while now and its just finish. I think this will take care of most, if not all of the issues you mentioned. I will still need to do some tweaking to make sure it will work for everyone (there’s only one size, may have to create another size depend on user feedback). Here’s some finding that I’ve experienced,

1) After 4 hours of 14oz Xleeve usage, the head was in compressed state, including the tip.
2) Unlike the previous version, this compress both the tip and the body of the head. The previous version, constriction sleeve, only compressed the body.
3) Because the cone takes care of the compression issue, the slight lack of vigilance on cylinder application was less critical.

Again, I don’t know if everyone will need these as most aren’t affected by high level of fluid buildup, but I’ve tried to come up with solution that should take care of even the most sensitive. If there’s anything I could incorporate, just let me know and I’ll try them in my lab.

monkeybar,

Thank you for your quick response and thoughtful post. I have a few questions/comments:

1. I believe that what confused me was the thread I linked in the original post. That gentleman was using some sort of skin rejuvenating cream originally and then began using the 3M tape (I am not sure if he uses both simultaneously). I thought this meant that it was useful to enter the cylinder lubricated, so I used an oil-like substance. As I read he did not even use tape originally, just the cream, I did not use tape on my first session. After I developed the blisters and they healed a bit, I tried a variety of methods - all lead to re-blistering. I think this was because they did not heal fully yet (I am now not doing any more PE till they are fully healed). So what I am saying is, maybe it was because I was not dry the first time, and the next times I had not fully healed and was therefore blister prone.

2. Could you please describe precisely how you tape the tip of the glans with 3M? You are not taping the tape onto itself (in circles), just laying a flat, short piece of the tape on the tip? How long is this piece and how much of the end do you cover? I realize this is quite detailed, but I want to try your method (dry with 3M) once fully healed and hope to not make any mistakes and get another blister, as it kills my PE time.

3. The cone sounds very useful. However, since it compresses the head, I expect it would prevent blood flow somewhat? This may be unhealthy in long sessions, correct?

4. Out of the VADS users that you know of, what are the usual ADS’ing durations (aside from short breaks to urinate)? Does anyone ADS for over 8 hours per day consistently? Do you know much about this?

Thank you again for your thoughtful post, it is very useful.

No problem - we’re all trying to find the better solution and more feedback, better it is.

1) no fluid whatsoever. The fluid can actually aid in fluid buildup. The reason why skin has to be clean and dry is so that it adhere to a solid surface and if it moves around, it defeat the purpose of the original design. While this is not part of the topic, this is one of the reason why I don’t make one piece all silicone ADS (I always use hard surface cylinder). The reason is that elongation and movement - with could cause condition for fluid buildup.

- when you have a blister - rest for double the amount than what you think you need and you’ll need to start again at lower force. The skin can actually be toughen up but only if you let it heal and get rested.

2) I’m going to make a video of all items. I’ve been so busy with developing, I’ve let the website/video instruction lag (hah - I still have instruction from 2 models ago). When used correctly, it really does work, I just did a bad job of not making it clear. Give me a week or two to make the video/convert them for web.

3) Thats the beauty and the reason why I’ve spent lot of time re-designing them. In its basic form, if you get a erection, the sleeve will also expand. I’ve designed/formulated the silicone so that it has enough force to compress but not enough to affect the blood flow.

Again, I’m the only one that tested it so far. I began shipping them this week, so more people will provide me with feedback. Once I get those back, I will tweak them to make the final version is needed. I think current version will work but I’ve done many re-design after user comments.

4) Yes, several people do it for longer and most gainers are from this bunch. But again, its what you’re comfortable doing. But don’t stick with one type - PE is pain in the ass, so more option you have, better for your PE and glan condition.

1) This is interesting, and it is very useful for me that you explained this. Oddly, the water (full water in the cap) did seem to prevent blistering, but the slight amount may have been the cause of the severity of my blisters.

2) This would be excellent! I did notice that your videos are frustratingly old/unrelated, a new one specifically for this wonderful product would be very useful. I also was going to ask some questions about how you unroll the sleeve (and the optimal length, the gentleman who started the afore-linked thread uses a short sleeve, I’ve noticed), but I guess this would come out on the video.

3) That sounds great. Please update us regarding when it is released. In the mean time, I intend to try your dry/3M tape on the tip method once I am fully healed.

4) I can’t see how the VADS would absolutely need a second source of stimulation to induce growth. By attaching the cap directly to the leg strap and tilting the thighs, one can achieve great levels of tension for many hours of the day, comfortably. By switching thighs and attachment points, a variety of angles can be used. Even on the individual thigh, movement causes the angle to change. It’s like super-hanging.

I think heavy-hanging or hot/cold water pumping may be an excellent way to pre-exhaust the tunica and post-exhaust it (after creep has been achieved significantly), but I really do not think this system is comparable to any other ADS, in that I think it should be able to reliably produce gains for long periods (years) at a time.

Please tell me what you know about this (gains, durations, patterns in complimentary methods, etc.) from your product’s users. Surely your words would be taken with a grain of salt as you are a commercial member, but still, you have a great deal of credibility and probably have the most knowledge of the products use (as people seldom post here about it, for some reason).

Thank you again for your thoughtful posts, MB.

Originally Posted by LongVehicle
I wonder if your lack of length gains may be due to stretching at an upward angle (you say “waist-wrapped”)? Have you exhausted ligament gains? I have found the device to be particularly useful in promoting ligament/exit-point gains through using the leg wrap around the knee area.


I use an elastic belt, so I actually apply a lateral force (bending on the left or on the right), rather than upward or downward (towards the knee).
I think the knee of all would be the best fit, but it’s not that stealth.

About ligament gains, I think they are long gone, unfortunately - even worse, I never had all that much of newbiew gains.

Great post LongVehicle!

I recieved my ebay ADS a couple of days ago, have worn it around 6 or 7 hours now i think.

Heres the ebay link, i won it on the bid and payed $6.50 (inc delivery)
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI….e=STRK:MEWNX:IT

My flaccid is usually 4” and my erect is usually 6”, wearing the ADS on maximum stretch im at just over 6” stretched flaccid.

I really feel the stretch after twenty min or so an its incredable comfortable, my flaccid is 4.5” girth which is the same width as the vac attachment so really i think i could of done with a size up.

Just a quick question though, i have to take it off every hour because it makes my bell end turn blue and go very cold. Is there anyway i can stop it cutting off the circulation or do i just need a bigger sleeve?


15/03/10 - Starting size (6.0" length x 5.0" girth) Progress Report

03/09/15 - Current size (6.5" length x 5.5" girth)

??/??/?? - Goal size (8.0" length x 6.0" girth) Syler wants a bigger dick to hurt you with!

Originally Posted by theleviathan
I use an elastic belt, so I actually apply a lateral force (bending on the left or on the right), rather than upward or downward (towards the knee).
I think the knee of all would be the best fit, but it’s not that stealth.

About ligament gains, I think they are long gone, unfortunately - even worse, I never had all that much of newbiew gains.

Can you describe how you connect it to the belt, and what kind of belt this is? It sounds like a great angle to try later, as currently most of my stretches are downward and to the right or left (never straight down). With the belt it should be an diagonal upwards and to the left or right, right?

I’d love to hear more, thanks for this idea theleviathan!

Originally Posted by LongVehicle
1) This is interesting, and it is very useful for me that you explained this. Oddly, the water (full water in the cap) did seem to prevent blistering, but the slight amount may have been the cause of the severity of my blisters.

I’m currently waiting for delivery of my vac from and was wondering the same thing with regards to filling the cap with water.

Theoretically it should work perfectly as it would remove the pressure differential between the fluid in your penis and the air. You’d need to be pretty careful to get all the air out, but from what I have seen on the instructional videos that should not be a problem.

You should not get fluid build up problems as the fluid (in your penis) would no longer be trying to fill the empty air space (as it would already be full).

I’ll probably try the tape first though, as it is easier than water.


Starting Stats - 5.5 NBPEL x 5.6 EG

Current Stats - 5.7 NBPEL x 6.2 EG

Goal - 7 x 6 (with hopefully a large flaccid hang)

Again, it might be coincident (that it seem to minimize fluid buildup) but I found that it could have nearly opposite effect - to create condition for more fluid buildup. The water is not solid enough to add force, which is what’s required to control the buildup. The fluid will try to find a flow into void/crease long before it could have any effect and in order to have any effect, it will need quite a force. The anti-fluid tape and cone work by adding force to the head, thus controlling the buildup. When applied correctly, they work at 100% and its not hard to figure out the optimum application.

Still, I’m testing 2 other solutions that maybe easier to use, lets hope.

As for around the waist - its quite easy. Tie one end of the cord to the cylinder, wrap the other end with small clip I include on the harness, put it around the waist. As one side is tied to the cylinder, you just adjust the tension on the cord - use the slip on the cord itself. If you need a picture of what it looks like, send me a PM. I can’t put it on public domain as someone actually patented around the waist setup (I thought belt was invented long ago). I’m not going to mess with it.

Originally Posted by monkeybar
Again, it might be coincident (that it seem to minimize fluid buildup) but I found that it could have nearly opposite effect - to create condition for more fluid buildup. The water is not solid enough to add force, which is what’s required to control the buildup. The fluid will try to find a flow into void/crease long before it could have any effect and in order to have any effect, it will need quite a force. The anti-fluid tape and cone work by adding force to the head, thus controlling the buildup. When applied correctly, they work at 100% and it’s not hard to figure out the optimum application.

This is theoretical of course, and I’ll know more once I get it and start testing, but the water would have pretty much the same density as the penis, meaning there is no pressure differential, which means no fluid transfer.

Although maybe we are talking about different things, in that I envisage the problem being similar to that of an over pumped penis, as the vac attachment would be keeping it in a vacuum for hours, when pumping should only be 10-20 minutes.


Starting Stats - 5.5 NBPEL x 5.6 EG

Current Stats - 5.7 NBPEL x 6.2 EG

Goal - 7 x 6 (with hopefully a large flaccid hang)

Originally Posted by boner7484
This is theoretical of course, and I’ll know more once I get it and start testing, but the water would have pretty much the same density as the penis, meaning there is no pressure differential, which means no fluid transfer.

Although maybe we are talking about different things, in that I envisage the problem being similar to that of an over pumped penis, as the vac attachment would be keeping it in a vacuum for hours, when pumping should only be 10-20 minutes.

boner, I was thinking along the same lines. I haven’t tried the water again since my blister problem healed, but the tape does work extremely well when done properly. I think the reason monkeybar may have found the opposite is that, unlike in a pumping cylinder, there seems to be little air in the VADS when in use (the silicon sticks to the skin and the cap holds little air), so adding in water might cause the silicon to wrap less tightly and less of the glans to enter the cap. I’m not sure, as I said I haven’t tried it again since I began using the tape properly.

Originally Posted by monkeybar
The anti-fluid tape and cone work by adding force to the head, thus controlling the buildup. When applied correctly, they work at 100% and its not hard to figure out the optimum application.

Still, I’m testing 2 other solutions that maybe easier to use, lets hope.

Thanks for your post, monkeybar. How has the cone been doing so far? Are you still reworking it? It sounds promising, although I’m wondering if it might cut off blood flow a bit (by compessing the glans).

What are the other two solutions?

Also, I found it funny that somebody patented the waist part. Have you considered building a better upper-body harness? I believe there’s a thread here where someone took photographs wearing an Ebay harness from a seller that apparently now disappeared, stating that it was much more comfortable for him.

Originally Posted by LongVehicle
boner, I was thinking along the same lines. I haven’t tried the water again since my blister problem healed, but the tape does work extremely well when done properly. I think the reason monkeybar may have found the opposite is that, unlike in a pumping cylinder, there seems to be little air in the VADS when in use (the silicon sticks to the skin and the cap holds little air), so adding in water might cause the silicon to wrap less tightly and less of the glans to enter the cap. I’m not sure, as I said I haven’t tried it again since I began using the tape properly.

Thanks for your post, monkeybar. How has the cone been doing so far? Are you still reworking it? It sounds promising, although I’m wondering if it might cut off blood flow a bit (by compessing the glans).

What are the other two solutions?

Also, I found it funny that somebody patented the waist part. Have you considered building a better upper-body harness? I believe there’s a thread here where someone took photographs wearing an Ebay harness from a seller that apparently now disappeared, stating that it was much more comfortable for him.

Even in pumped cylinder, there’s always some air from several different factors (skin slippage, silicone elasticity, etc) - so what’s theoretical and practical is two different thing. Still try it and let us know. Yeah, tape is nice when its done right. I think anti-fluid cone works better but I’ll have to tweak them so it will cover majority of people. I have one version but one I just sent out, its slightly bigger (or longer) thinking that everyone is bigger than me. So if its not, then I’ll send out the smaller one as that one will really tamp things down.

Other two - I have to try it first to see if it works. If not, there’s no new one :)

I’m building a new harness - and may ask for feedback on my thread. I don’t like the shoulder harness that you’re talking about - too cumbersome. I have a new leg strap that is coming, which is now made with swimsuit material. I’m hoping to use same material for the shoulder/waist harness - perhaps with multiple mounting point. Once I start, I’ll let you know so you guys could input.

I use Vac ADS from Autoextender

I use a Vac ADS from autoextender. Is this the same as monkeybars?? I use it for 4-8hrs (the other day I used it for 9hrs)/day. I do this 4 days/week. I use it for 2hrs on and then off for 1 hr. I do this to prevent any blisters. I don’t use tape or baby powder or anything. I just put it on. I hang with bib 16lbs on non ads days (3 days/week). I have been doing this for 1 month and am wondering if this is enough to gain 1/16in/month in length. I feel that I need a bigger cap for my dick head. I think that I could wear it longer if I had this. They said that they are in the process of making one. My current cap is not big enough for my whole dick head to fit in. That is my issue.

Jimbo

Top
12
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Hanging and ADSBugs BunnyPenis Enlargement1010-20-2010 01:41 AM
All Night ADS (ANS) ProjectModestoManPenis Hangers6210-13-2006 01:56 PM
The CHICKENCHOKER BTC ADS DevicechickenchokerPenis Hangers4006-20-2005 02:56 AM

All times are GMT. The time now is 03:21 AM.