Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Using Extender

I understand but once I move up to extenders, which is the option to gain putting the bar on or pass the erect length and how long until to progress the tension. I seen different story with this some say they gained putting it passed the ercet length but some has said right under or the same at reg tension. But I would like to see someone with some detail into which why their routine works.

Originally Posted by only 6.5
I understand but once I move up to extenders, which is the option to gain putting the bar on or pass the erect length and how long until to progress the tension. I seen different story with this some say they gained putting it passed the ercet length but some has said right under or the same at reg tension. But I would like to see someone with some detail into which why their routine works.

I really don’t think you need to make it that complicated. Just put the extender on and if the springs aren’t compressed you need to add some rods or use the threaded adjusting rods (if your extender has them) to increase the length of the extender so the springs compress. After you’ve been using it for a while you’ll get the hang of it.

My current routine is two 30 minute sets of hanging 5lbs with the Vac4.1 device once in the morning and once in the evening before bed. I supplement this with as many hours a day of extension use as I can fit in. Typically an hour in the morning after my hanging sets and several hours in the evening before my hanging sets. I’m using a stealth cap with the extender head adapter and a KR extender.

The Vac4.1, stealth cap and extender adapter I use are all found on the auto extender website if you want to check them out. I’m using the KR extender from that site too. My size genetics extender broke after a few months of use and I couldn’t stomach the cost again. The KR extender has proven to be stronger and for me works great.

Originally Posted by only 6.5
I understand but once I move up to extenders, which is the option to gain putting the bar on or pass the erect length and how long until to progress the tension. I seen different story with this some say they gained putting it passed the ercet length but some has said right under or the same at reg tension. But I would like to see someone with some detail into which why their routine works.

You are looking for an answer to start those exercises and I am with Behemoth. You need to take your time. You are not going to get the overnight been stalk, it is not going to happen.
Like I posted, start with the Newbie Routine and you may see some fast gains that many of us have enjoyed. Start with the advanced exercises and you may plateau very quickly meaning
that all growth stops. Your body will say no more and that can set you back for months. It’s your cock not mine and you are going against every thing that we preach. Safety first.
This like being an athlete, you need to get in shape before the first game. You are not doing that. Thunders place is the best PE site because we are honest and we look out for your
safety. You have been warned.

Extenders vs neck stretching thai burma border

Why do people compare the two. From what I read, the two work on different principle but yet I’ve seen the compare as if this is why and how extender work when that’s not true.

The only people who compare the two are companies trying to get you to buy their product, so the reason why they bend the truth should be obvious… to get your money.


Keep an open mind and a closed wallet... unless it\'s open to making a donation!

I am to tired to research some wacky device I have never heard of.


Running a Massive Co-Front.

Originally Posted by iamaru

I am to tired to research some wacky device I have never heard of.

Its not a device. This is women of the kayan tribes known for wearing neck ring brass coils that are placed around the neck, appearing to lengthen it.

Originally Posted by only 6.5

Its not a device. This is women of the kayan tribes known for wearing neck ring brass coils that are placed around the neck, appearing to lengthen it.

They don’t even lengthen their necks. It’s an optical illusion caused by the weight of the brass rings compressing the shoulder girdle and rib cage.


Bpel: 8", Bpeg: 6", Mbeg: 5.75", Meg: 5.5", Aheg: 5.25", Heg: 4.5" - 11/18/11

Bpel: 8", Bpeg: 6", Mbeg: 5.875", Meg: 5.63", Aheg: 5.38", Heg: 4.75" - 5/18/12

Bpel:+1/4", Bpeg:6", Mbeg: 5.875", Meg:+1/16", Aheg: +1/16", Heg: +1/16" - 6/18/12

Originally Posted by TheGreatDivider

They don’t even lengthen their necks. It’s an optical illusion caused by the weight of the brass rings compressing the shoulder girdle and rib cage.

Right on. That’s why I used the word appearing.

It would be nice if that actually worked.


I have achieved my short term goals 7 x 6++ 17.78cm bpelx 15.2cm mseg 17.1cm beg...

long term goal 8 x current girth

Originally Posted by tntjockey

You are looking for an answer to start those exercises and I am with Behemoth. You need to take your time. You are not going to get the overnight been stalk, it is not going to happen.

Like I posted, start with the Newbie Routine and you may see some fast gains that many of us have enjoyed. Start with the advanced exercises and you may plateau very quickly meaning

That all growth stops. Your body will say no more and that can set you back for months. It’s your cock not mine and you are going against every thing that we preach. Safety first.

This like being an athlete, you need to get in shape before the first game. You are not doing that. Thunders place is the best PE site because we are honest and we look out for your

Safety. You have been warned.

I’m not looking for an answer I guess in way I am. But a simple answer which I’ve have now kind of in a indirect way got but never the less I have it. All I wanted to know with me being 6 and 1/2 inch trying to get to 7.1 maybe 7.2 would it best suit me for the best chance to have success and gain to set the extender pass my already erect length or under it or do it even matter. Not looking for overnight success either just want to know what other people have done to have success with an extender since that is the route I’m thinking about going down, but not expensive one something from eBay or amazon. Trust me when I say safety is my number 1 concern.

Originally Posted by wajiro

It would be nice if that actually worked.

Yeah if you think about it, for what they want to do it does work. Just not in the p.e world but I’ve have seen people from here and that other penis forum PE gym compare the two saying that penis enlargement used the same ideal of neck stretching. I’m sorry but some people can’t see why others might questioned the realness of penis gains or success from p.e

Originally Posted by only 6.5

… but I’ve have seen people from here and that other penis forum PE gym compare the two saying that penis enlargement used the same ideal of neck stretching. I’m sorry but some people can’t see why others might questioned the realness of penis gains or success from p.e

Where on Thunder’s is anyone (worth listening to) claiming that PE and neck stretching are the same?


Keep an open mind and a closed wallet... unless it\'s open to making a donation!

Originally Posted by only 6.5
I’m not looking for an answer I guess in way I am. But a simple answer which I’ve have now kind of in a indirect way got but never the less I have it. All I wanted to know with me being 6 and 1/2 inch trying to get to 7.1 maybe 7.2 would it best suit me for the best chance to have success and gain to set the extender pass my already erect length or under it or do it even matter. Not looking for overnight success either just want to know what other people have done to have success with an extender since that is the route I’m thinking about going down, but not expensive one something from eBay or amazon. Trust me when I say safety is my number 1 concern.

I feel like I answered you as best I could. My answers were based on my experience over the past 9 months of extender use. I’ve never measured the extender bars. I just set and adjust them as stated above. Hope this helps.

The KR extender on autoextender site is priced good and the vac attachment they sell is way more comfy for me than the noose style that most extenders use.

Originally Posted by DomXZ
Stronger springs.

Hi DomXZ,

can you elaborate on this ⇧⇧⇧

Thanks


Starting on 2013-08-16 :EL: 5.75" (14.6cm) / EG: 4.75"

Short-term goal set 01/06 15: EL: 6.75" (17.14cm) / EG 5"

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 01:07 AM.