Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Question about Extender

123

Question about Extender

I recently read on the internet about the Andro Extender which claims to make gains of 1.6 inches in about 6 months. What I was interested in was the 70% penis curve correction they claim. I have a curve upwards which my girlfriend absolutely loves and it hits her g-spot perfectly. This device which I have look into purchasing when my gains run out from manual jelqing, will it reduce the amount of upward curve my dick currently has, or is this meant to correct left and right hook-dicks.

Any info or experiences would be greatly appreciated.


Start May-28-09 --- BPEL 5.875/EG 4.75/NBPEL 5.125/FL 3.00/FG 4.00 *Oct 24/09 --- BPEL 6.750/EG 4.875/NBPEL 5.875/FL 4.000/FG 4.250*

Short Term Goal --- BPEL 7.000/EG 5.000

Long Term Goal --- BPEL 7.500/EG 6.000

Gains claims from the company who makes money off the product? Why would you attribute anything to such claims?

Curve changing - no real life experience here that I recall saying anything one way or the other.


regards, mgus

Taped onto the dashboard of a car at a junkyard, I once found the following: "Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement." The car was crashed.

Primary goal: To have an EQ above average (i.e. streetsmart, compassionate about life and happy) Secondary goal: to make an anagram of my signature denoting how I feel about my gains

Could someone explain why and how curvature happens?

Originally Posted by mgus
Gains claims from the company who makes money off the product? Why would you attribute anything to such claims?


Oh no I know I’m not going on the claims I just put that in there so if someone looked up the product that they were looking at the same thing I was. I’m just wondering what kind of curvature correction would take place while wearing it.


Start May-28-09 --- BPEL 5.875/EG 4.75/NBPEL 5.125/FL 3.00/FG 4.00 *Oct 24/09 --- BPEL 6.750/EG 4.875/NBPEL 5.875/FL 4.000/FG 4.250*

Short Term Goal --- BPEL 7.000/EG 5.000

Long Term Goal --- BPEL 7.500/EG 6.000

Originally Posted by pelezinho
Could someone explain why and how curvature happens?


masturbating?
Im told it’s due to early masturbation, I mean when you are around 12, 13 etcs, you can damage some tissues etc.

Im no sure :D

Anny comments?


El Muchacho crece sano y Fuerte :D !!! jejejeje

Yeah I’m pretty sure it’s from early wanking styles.

Any ideas or comments about the extender correcting curves from members experiences with using the product?


Start May-28-09 --- BPEL 5.875/EG 4.75/NBPEL 5.125/FL 3.00/FG 4.00 *Oct 24/09 --- BPEL 6.750/EG 4.875/NBPEL 5.875/FL 4.000/FG 4.250*

Short Term Goal --- BPEL 7.000/EG 5.000

Long Term Goal --- BPEL 7.500/EG 6.000

I too have a g spot hitting dick. I’ve used a PM clone for about six weeks and gained around 1/2 inch with no change in shape.

Originally Posted by macrotermitinae

PM clone for about six weeks and gained around 1/2 inch with no change in shape.

PM Clone?


Start May-28-09 --- BPEL 5.875/EG 4.75/NBPEL 5.125/FL 3.00/FG 4.00 *Oct 24/09 --- BPEL 6.750/EG 4.875/NBPEL 5.875/FL 4.000/FG 4.250*

Short Term Goal --- BPEL 7.000/EG 5.000

Long Term Goal --- BPEL 7.500/EG 6.000

It’s not from masturbating. It’s from natural genetic diversity, the same fuckin’ reason that our dicks are all different shapes and sizes :p

I have an Andro and I also have an upward curve AND a curve to the left. When wearing it I feel a lot more pressure on the left than the right, and they have real studies showing that it will currect such curvature. I’m pretty sure it won’t affect upward curvature.

Originally Posted by tweek13
I have an Andro and I also have an upward curve AND a curve to the left. When wearing it I feel a lot more pressure on the left than the right, and they have real studies showing that it will currect such curvature. I’m pretty sure it won’t affect upward curvature.

Thats awesome to know, wouldn’t want to do all this work for a bigger dick and totally ruin a great g-spot hitting shape. Thanks Tweek.


Start May-28-09 --- BPEL 5.875/EG 4.75/NBPEL 5.125/FL 3.00/FG 4.00 *Oct 24/09 --- BPEL 6.750/EG 4.875/NBPEL 5.875/FL 4.000/FG 4.250*

Short Term Goal --- BPEL 7.000/EG 5.000

Long Term Goal --- BPEL 7.500/EG 6.000

Anyone gained from Andropenis?

Originally Posted by tweek13
It’s not from masturbating. It’s from natural genetic diversity, the same fuckin’ reason that our dicks are all different shapes and sizes :p

I have an Andro and I also have an upward curve AND a curve to the left. When wearing it I feel a lot more pressure on the left than the right, and they have real studies showing that it will currect such curvature. I’m pretty sure it won’t affect upward curvature.

I disagree. In my case I believe it was from masturbating at an early age.
I used to have a straight dick when I was young. I started jerking off probably around 10 or something, and did it pretty often, usually under the covers with my right hand. One day I looked at my erection and was shocked to find that it now had a definite curve to the left. It would have not surprised me if I was accustomed to seeing it that way all the time.

Originally Posted by tinytim
I disagree. In my case I believe it was from masturbating at an early age.
I used to have a straight dick when I was young. I started jerking off probably around 10 or something, and did it pretty often, usually under the covers with my right hand. One day I looked at my erection and was shocked to find that it now had a definite curve to the left. It would have not surprised me if I was accustomed to seeing it that way all the time.

How young we talkin? And what is the nature of the curve, like, does the curve begin at the very base of the shaft or does it start part way up?

Current medical opinion is that a curvature other than peyronie’s disease or from injury is caused by disproportionate growth of the corpora cavernosa in fetal development.

Top
123
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Read - The Second PE Survey -- A Thunder's Place group projectremekPenis Enlargement32706-02-2017 01:29 AM
The PE Survey results!remekPenis Enlargement16105-19-2017 12:29 PM
Question for the people that use extender devicescbick66Penis Enlargement Basics103-02-2005 08:56 AM

All times are GMT. The time now is 10:03 AM.