Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Penimaster anyone tried it?

Originally Posted by bombazine
As in an earlier post a mentioned if any of you had experienced the penis plus device?

http://www.penisplus.com/us/product.html

I would also like to know if anyone had results with this device. I wanted something I could wear all day and not be noticed. I was going to get the Penismaster but it seems it would proabably show throught my clothes. I am a bodybuilder so my legs are big and anything there would show for sure.

bombazine - let us know what you results are if any.

Gary


TEN COMMANDMENTS The real reason that we can't have the Ten Commandments in a Courthouse? You cannot post "Thou Shalt Not Steal," "Thou Shalt Not Commit Adultery" and "Thou Shall Not Lie" in a building full of lawyers, judges and politicians...It creates a hostile work environment.

Pumper for a while got to the square dick 7X7 , hanging now 7-2010

Originally Posted by GrowingPains
I would also like to know if anyone had results with this device. I wanted something I could wear all day and not be noticed. I was going to get the Penismaster but it seems it would proabably show throught my clothes. I am a bodybuilder so my legs are big and anything there would show for sure.

bombazine - let us know what you results are if any.

Gary

I am a bodybuilder as well ( retired from competition ). My legs are still 28” or more ( 6’2” ) and I have an office job. I’m wearing my Penismaster as I write this over my lunch break. With the Penimaster on I’m stretched to about 7.5 inches from where the base of the Penimaster pushes into my fat pad to the tip of my Penis. The bars from the Penimaster extend another 1/4 inch or more beyond my cock. I did make one modification, I have the end of the Penimaster wrapped in duct tape (thanks to Supersizeit’s suggestion in an earlier thread )to push the tabs down so that they are less noticeable. I have a very nice pair of baggy dress pants on and I’m wearing very large boxers. When I walk around no one could tell a thing because I am wearing the Penimaster straight down. If anything it simply looks like I have a large cock but the look isn’t unnatural. In other words, if someone looked at my crotch they wouldn’t assume that I was erect.

Growing Pains,

I just saw your quote with your measurements “7x7”. If you already have 7” of girth midshaft then you might have a problem getting through the penimaster ring. I’m 5.7inches midshaft and 6.1 - 6.2 inches at my base and the Penimaster is a fairly snug fit on me when I’m having a big hang day. When I get an erection while wearing it the base fits tightly. If your base is over 7 inches it might fit you like a cock ring. That actually has a nice ring to, “She fit me like a cock ring”.

hughGRection

How has your progress been with the PM?

Not 7” midshaft when flaccid…LOL
I should be ok then. Decisions, decisions.

I have been doing PE long enough now, my penis knows the difference so I rarely ever get an erection while PEing.( Thunder, I know this isn’t a real word ) :D

Thanks

Gary


TEN COMMANDMENTS The real reason that we can't have the Ten Commandments in a Courthouse? You cannot post "Thou Shalt Not Steal," "Thou Shalt Not Commit Adultery" and "Thou Shall Not Lie" in a building full of lawyers, judges and politicians...It creates a hostile work environment.

Pumper for a while got to the square dick 7X7 , hanging now 7-2010

Originally Posted by GrowingPains
hughGRection

How has your progress been with the PM?

Not 7” midshaft when flaccid…LOL
I should be ok then. Decisions, decisions.

I have been doing PE long enough now, my penis knows the difference so I rarely ever get an erection while PEing.( Thunder, I know this isn’t a real word ) :D

Thanks

Gary

This is only my second week with the Penimaster. After reading many of the threads on this site and doing other research I finally decided to order one but I assume any of the other manufactured or homemade traction devices would work as well. I’m not planning to measure for at least another month or two. I believe that it will work well for me though. Other users in this forum have attributed good gains to these types of devices but ultimately most of us are doing a variety of PE exercises so its difficult to attribute gains to a particular exercise.

I spent 17 hours in the Penimaster this week. I love the stretch and feeling I get when its on. I’m hoping to get a better flacid hang.

Originally Posted by desiredeffect22
I spent 17 hours in the Penimaster this week. I love the stretch and feeling I get when its on. I’m hoping to get a better flacid hang.

32 hours and counting …

Originally Posted by hughGRection

32 hours and counting …

I’m working my way up slowly. I take the weekends off. Starting Monday I’ll be wearing it alot more, as comfort will allow.

GrowingPains,

Just spent another 2 hours wearing the penis plus. So far, so good….

Its only my second day but I can get a really good stretch and its certainly a stealthy product. The penis plus people say to only wear for 1 hour a day for the first week but I dont want to take it off!

I have a very good feeling about it and I will keep you guys informed.


Feb 2003: 7" BPEL x 5" EG. June 2006: 9" BPEL x 6.5" EG

(6" base girth)

I have been wearing my Penimaster for 3 weeks, 6 days a week and anywhere from 4-6 hours at least and have noticed a slight increase in my flaccid length. This is really is a great device and I can wear it anywhere. I have noticed that my head(glans) gets “very full” as if it is erect and after about 15-20 minutes turns slightly purple. I feel no discomfort at all and the head does not feel cold. I was just wondering if others experience this and if I should worry at all. Other than this concern I have to say this is a great addition to my current PE routine and good luck to all

uzi28

Sounds great that you can wear your penimaster with comfort. I wish I could have gotten on with mine.


Feb 2003: 7" BPEL x 5" EG. June 2006: 9" BPEL x 6.5" EG

(6" base girth)

Originally Posted by uzi28
I have been wearing my Penimaster for 3 weeks, 6 days a week and anywhere from 4-6 hours at least and have noticed a slight increase in my flaccid length. This is really is a great device and I can wear it anywhere. I have noticed that my head(glans) gets “very full” as if it is erect and after about 15-20 minutes turns slightly purple. I feel no discomfort at all and the head does not feel cold. I was just wondering if others experience this and if I should worry at all. Other than this concern I have to say this is a great addition to my current PE routine and good luck to all

I’m at 1.5 weeks on the PM. I have worn it every day from 4 - 6 hours since it arrived. I am also noticing quick flaccid length gains although I haven’t taken any measurements. I do get very noticeable longer flaccid hangs throughout the day when I am not wearing the device though. I have also experienced a similar discoloration issue with the head sometimes turning a light shade of purple. If the color change is really pronounced I readjust the PM. The instructions say to take it off if there is any discoloration and discontinue use until pain and any visible signs of injury diminish. My PIs are very positive though and I usually get an extremely hard erection while taking the device off or shortly thereafter. My morning and evening wood have also been great. So, I’m going to continue to monitor the situation and continue use of the product. One thing is for sure though, I usually have to readjust the device each hour or so unless I have it on a very low traction setting ( <= 200grams ).

Okay, with everyone on here (it seems) to have already beta tested this gizmo, I ordered one today from here:

http://www.jelqdevice.com/packages_and_prices/

$149.99 + $15.00 shipping =

$165

My wife is going to be pissed by me spending the money, but hell, it’s for her benefit, right? :)


Stats: (10/24/04) : BPEL-7.25", EG-5.5" (01/22/07) : BPEL-7.6", EG-5.6" after 1 year of maintenance

Goal: 8.5" L x 6.5" G

I got mine yesterday :) I’m wearing it right now ;) It’s comfortable.

I’m keeping a track of my workout into an ordered table with
DATA, LENGTH, TRACTION, TIME1, TIME2, TIME3, TIME4 and TOTAL TIME.

I’ll add more traction to it every week. Well, I think so! Today is only my second day ;)

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 03:15 PM.