Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

My new Auto-extender and a question about the V-stretch accessory.

12

My new Auto-extender and a question about the V-stretch accessory.

So I got my auto-extender in the mail today. But upon opening it up, it seems the screw together lengthening arms didn’t make it into the package. D’oh! I’m sure that will get ironed out. Also, how important do you think the anti-fluid build up tape is? I’m guessing not very, but I’m unsure. That got left out too, but I’m really not concerned about it at all. maybe I should be? Anyways, while I’m waiting, I thought I’d ask if anyone else has ever bought or used the V-stretch attachment accessory? When I saw it on the auto-extender website, it looked like a really good idea. I figured I’d use it kind of facing the opposite way than how it is shown on the site, thinking it would help accentuate, or re-enforce a bit of an upward bend in my johnson. I always had a slight upward bend, and still do, but I think it may have lessened a little from stretching and extending. Anyone else ever tried that? Or have any tips for how that accessory can best be used?

Originally Posted by raybbaby
Also, how important do you think the anti-fluid build up tape is?


At first, you will get a lot of fluid buildup if you apply too much force; in that case, you could get even some blisters.
Over some time the penis will get used, or ‘conditioned’, and the fluid buildup will gradually disappear.

So again the best advice is the same old one: start slow (minimal force), increase slow.

Originally Posted by raybbaby
So I got my auto-extender in the mail today. But upon opening it up, it seems the screw together lengthening arms didn’t make it into the package. D’oh! I’m sure that will get ironed out. Also, how important do you think the anti-fluid build up tape is? I’m guessing not very, but I’m unsure. That got left out too, but I’m really not concerned about it at all. maybe I should be? Anyways, while I’m waiting, I thought I’d ask if anyone else has ever bought or used the V-stretch attachment accessory? When I saw it on the auto-extender website, it looked like a really good idea. I figured I’d use it kind of facing the opposite way than how it is shown on the site, thinking it would help accentuate, or re-enforce a bit of an upward bend in my johnson. I always had a slight upward bend, and still do, but I think it may have lessened a little from stretching and extending. Anyone else ever tried that? Or have any tips for how that accessory can best be used?


So how are you liking it so far?

I think the anti fluid cone is very important if your going to be hanging a lot, i didnt know this until I started hanging 3lb for an hour= 25 min sets. I wish i got all the add ons but ts to late now and i dont want to pay the pull price for all of them..

Like leviethan says, go slow and increase from there, because when I started, I had beaten my dick up with the highest tension in extending and hanging for 3lb as a first timer.. may i add xsleeve all night and at work. I am about to hit my second week and so far quality of my erection is pretty good, my girth seems to have change as well( sucks I didnt measure) , my lenght maybe .01 inch? And my flaccid seems a little fatter and heavier(does not point straight anymore)


Jan 1 2011

Nbpel 4.9 inch. Bpel 5.35 inch

Nbpfl 3 inch

More than anything, the V stretch Add on looks like a great way to fatigue one’s dick. If you buy it please let us know. I plan on buying one next time I order some more sleeves from him which should be soon.

Email him and tell him what’s missing, monkeybar is a good guy he’ll make it right.

Originally Posted by ironaddict69
More than anything, the V stretch Add on looks like a great way to fatigue one’s dick. If you buy it please let us know. I plan on buying one next time I order some more sleeves from him which should be soon.

Email him and tell him what’s missing, monkeybar is a good guy he’ll make it right.


How long did you use the extender until you got to see an obvious length gains?


Jan 1 2011

Nbpel 4.9 inch. Bpel 5.35 inch

Nbpfl 3 inch

Originally Posted by ironaddict69

Email him and tell him what’s missing, monkeybar is a good guy he’ll make it right.

I emailed Monkeybar at 1:30 yesterday afternoon and he hit me back with an email saying the missing parts were on their way at 9:30 this morning, so fast response time for sure. Can’t wait to start slapping on an extender after my Bathmate sessions. I expect to make some good, big gains in the coming months. I can just feel it.

He’s a good guy. The stuff is expensive but what comes into play is all the hours he spent designing these things.

Yeah, heheheh, I was just checking out a homemade one, I think it was called the Whiteknight. As I looked it over I thought boy, am I glad I could just buy a premade one.

Yeah I was gonna order one too but read some posts saying that it didn’t work well with a big head. So I asked Monkey and he said the head was 1.2 inches wide and I measured mine and its two inches wide. Did you have any problems getting it to fit right Ray?


marshall

I don’t have the rods that screw together to make the arms, so I haven’t really tried to put it on yet. I can see how that might be a problem. My head is probably quite a bit smaller than yours by the sound of it. Are you saying 2” diameter when soft? Dang, that’s like 6 1/4” head girth. Wow.

No its not that big bro. He told me to measure the head across. And said it was 1.5 inches. Still waiting to hear back from Monkey so I can order the gold package.


marshall

Originally Posted by marshall09

Yeah I was gonna order one too but read some posts saying that it didn’t work well with a big head. So I asked Monkey and he said the head was 1.2 inches wide and I measured mine and its two inches wide. Did you have any problems getting it to fit right Ray?

I think he was talking about flaccid girth.

Unless you have a 2” wide flaccid glans, in which case just forget about PE.

I got my missing parts today, And Monkeybar even threw in an extra silicone sleeve. Now on to trying to learn to wear this thing. Heheh, a bit more involved than a noose style. extender. I’ve got it on and have for about a half an hour now. V-stretch attachment pushing downwards, creating an upward bend effect, checking every so often for fluid buildup, any warning signs to look for?

Originally Posted by raybbaby
I got my missing parts today, And Monkeybar even threw in an extra silicone sleeve. Now on to trying to learn to wear this thing. Heheh, a bit more involved than a noose style. extender. I’ve got it on and have for about a half an hour now. V-stretch attachment pushing downwards, creating an upward bend effect, checking every so often for fluid buildup, any warning signs to look for?


Niiice, tell me how well this goes because i just ordered vstreth base cusshion and antifluid.

I hope the antifluidcone really works because i het blisters everytime i hang even with antifluid tape. And i wanna hang for a good amount.


Jan 1 2011

Nbpel 4.9 inch. Bpel 5.35 inch

Nbpfl 3 inch

I only was able to wear the extender for an hour after my pump session, and then again for a couple hours before bedtime. I don’t hang, so I can’t weigh in on that. As far as the extender goes, No soreness yet, but like I say, my experience is limited so far.

Top
12
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Extender routineLeonidaPenis Enlargement Basics810-20-2014 08:59 AM
Question regarding jelqing & extender usage.CernunnosPenis Enlargement Basics712-20-2009 07:28 PM
Is the stretch of an vac extender or auto ads higher than 2.2 poundSimonClassPenis Hangers101-11-2007 02:08 PM
Hanging RoutineDickstructionPenis Hangers902-07-2006 03:18 AM

All times are GMT. The time now is 12:47 AM.