Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Is It dangerous to wear Static Stretcher when you go to bed

Originally Posted by diesel220
……………………..
I am not sure people are using the device correctly, from what I have read on most of the post about it. It is a stress, relax then stress, relax again. This means you extend the device to closet to you max length then wait 30 min to 60 min then extend it more, you repeat this until you are above your max length.Tendons and ligament work very well with this type of stretching,it is done in martial arts all the time with the groin ligs and tendons so that you can side kick straight up.

I’ll speak briefly on this, because it’s a little off-topic. I think you are incorrect here, diesel, from what I have read and my personal experience.
ADS and traction devices (read extenders) are intended to be used with under the max BPFSL, so hour after hour the penis is “remodeled” in a longer state.

What you are speaking is good whit manual stretching, but with ADS it’s a bit dangerous and ineffective.

I tried it gave me a rug burn on my cock, when I got an erection at night. The tractive rap extend my penis out all the way flaccid and when I got hard my girth got larger and length shrinks some causing friction. They tell you on the site not to sleep with it on unless you set timer to wake you up every hour to check on it for this reason I am just stubborn.


Current stats march 2008= Nbel 6.75 Bpel 7.5 Eg 5.5

Goal by the end of next year Nbel 8.5 Eg 6.5

That is not how they explain it on there web site, nor is that what the guys on the fastsize website talk about, on there forums. They all say you must stretch an half inch over erect length.

I’m not saying it is right or wrong I am just saying that is not how it is stated on the static stretcher web site video they have. You will see he press the ruler deep in to the pubic bone then tells you to get as close to you erect length let it relax then increase tension to you max erect length.Then he states you will have an inch of the rod to extend into after you cut them at your max length witch is the bone pres length.


Current stats march 2008= Nbel 6.75 Bpel 7.5 Eg 5.5

Goal by the end of next year Nbel 8.5 Eg 6.5

Sorry off topic


Current stats march 2008= Nbel 6.75 Bpel 7.5 Eg 5.5

Goal by the end of next year Nbel 8.5 Eg 6.5

I’ m sure that informations you can find here are much better than what you can read anywhere else :) .

Originally Posted by marinera
I’ll speak briefly on this, because it’s a little off-topic. I think you are incorrect here, diesel, from what I have read and my personal experience.
ADS and traction devices (read extenders) are intended to be used with under the max BPFSL, so hour after hour the penis is “remodeled” in a longer state.

What you are speaking is good whit manual stretching, but with ADS it’s a bit dangerous and ineffective.


I don’t think you should just arbitrarily lump the static stretcher in with other ADS’s. It’s a very unique device. And, it comes with its very own, very explicit instructions, DVD included, that give guidelines for nighttime wear.

Originally Posted by marinera
I’ m sure that informations you can find here are much better than what you can read anywhere else :) .


I disagree. In fact, I think that following the instructions that actually came with the device would be the most effective and safest approach.


Then (4.5 nbpel x 4.75 mseg)

Now (5.625 nbpel, x 5.25 mseg)

Originally Posted by Dick Builder
I don’t think you should just arbitrarily lump the static stretcher in with other ADS’s. It’s a very unique device. And, it comes with its very own, very explicit instructions, DVD included, that give guidelines for nighttime wear.

I disagree. In fact, I think that following the instructions that actually came with the device would be the most effective and safest approach.

arbitrarily?

However, any proof of what you are stating? Pulling your penis with so much force to extend to BPFSL+ is dangerous when is done with any other device than hands - and maybe even with that. The fact that instructions are explicit doesn’t means that they are safe, you see?

Marinera you keep saying BPFSL + tension we are talking about BPEL. There is a big difference in the 2 for tons of guys out there, as remeck and igauna have already proven some guys have BPFSL at below there BPEL some exactly the same then others an up to an inch over.

What if a guys BPFLS is under his erect length, then should he never try to stretch to his erect length, how would that cause growth. I think you are thinking I’m cranking the stretcher up to the max tension all the time I am not saying that. Your tension level should be around 2 lbs or 1000 grams on the stretcher. Do you agree with this.


Current stats march 2008= Nbel 6.75 Bpel 7.5 Eg 5.5

Goal by the end of next year Nbel 8.5 Eg 6.5

Originally Posted by diesel220
………….
I think you are thinking I’m cranking the stretcher up to the max tension all the time I am not saying that. Your tension level should be around 2 lbs or 1000 grams on the stretcher. Do you agree with this.

Yes, diesel, I agree: the penimaster start at a tension of about 1/2 lb and has a max of about 3 lbs. They say you have to use the max tension only after months of conditioning.

You got it: healt of the members first of all. And the no pain no gain motto sure doesn’t apply to PE.
:)

I’ve had mine for a while now ( apx 1 year) and have never gotten around to using it. I am starting today.

I am working on the premise of using it as an ADS to stimulate smooth muscle growth and stretch the tunica in a manor similar to what smooth muscle growth would do.

From Stagestops thread on chemical PE, its obvious, at least for girth, the increased internal pressure, mild but constant from increasing the amount of smooth muscle, causes girth gains. So we are talking low stress, high time stimulus.

I’m thinking, if I use my static stretcher in conjunction with proper PE, it should be good.

Originally Posted by Dick Builder
I don’t think you should just arbitrarily lump the static stretcher in with other ADS’s. It’s a very unique device. And, it comes with its very own, very explicit instructions, DVD included, that give guidelines for nighttime wear.


Nothing can be “very unique”. Something is either one of a kind or it’s not.

I would say that the static stretcher is not. The basis of it is the same as other types of extension or stretching devices. It does the job somewhat differently but in the end it’s not really a unique approach to PE in any substantive manner.

It’s a stretcher.

I would argue against night-time stretching for the same reasons that the others have already outlined.

It seems to be a way of attempting to get something for nothing. So far that hasn’t been achievable with any form of PE.

andro’s point of needing to be alert to take the device off from time to time is a pretty clear example of why you should be awake when stretching.

Your dick should be allowed some alone time to be itself, even when you are in the midst of a PE campaign.


Before: I'd like to show you something I'm very proud of, but you'll have to move real close.

After: I\'d like to show you something I\'m very proud of, but you guys in the front row will have to stand back.

God gave men both a penis and a brain, but unfortunately not enough blood supply to run both at the same time. - Robin Williams (:

Mr happy static stretching is very different then dynamic tension or ballistic type stretching.

Tendons and ligaments respond better to stretch then relax into the stretch then stretch slightly further then relax into the stretch again this is static stretching.

Ballistic type stretching is when you stretch then bounce while in the stretch this will acutely make the tendons tighten up some or cause negative trauma to tendons and ligaments, this was used by Martial arts along time ago,it has been proven less effective then static type stretching for lengthening tendon and ligaments.

Dynamic stretching is having force applied while in a stretch.they are all different types of stretching.I think the static stretcher will allow the tendon and ligament to stretch out more easily and the Jess type extenders will cause more actual cell growth like in lengthening a leg.Ballistic type stretching is just dangerous for any part of the body.


Current stats march 2008= Nbel 6.75 Bpel 7.5 Eg 5.5

Goal by the end of next year Nbel 8.5 Eg 6.5

Originally Posted by Mr. Happy
Nothing can be “very unique”. Something is either one of a kind or it’s not.

I would say that the static stretcher is not. The basis of it is the same as other types of extension or stretching devices. It does the job somewhat differently but in the end it’s not really a unique approach to PE in any substantive manner.

It’s a stretcher.


If you ‘re aware of another device that utilizes the principles of static stretching and is designed so that it can be worn safely for days I’d love to hear about it.

Originally Posted by Mr. Happy
I would argue against night-time stretching for the same reasons that the others have already outlined.

It seems to be a way of attempting to get something for nothing. So far that hasn’t been achievable with any form of PE.

andro’s point of needing to be alert to take the device off from time to time is a pretty clear example of why you should be awake when stretching.

Your dick should be allowed some alone time to be itself, even when you are in the midst of a PE campaign.


I really don’t know if this was directed at me or not. If you read this entire thread you’ll find that I was also one of the others that didn’t advocate wearing the static stretcher at night.


Then (4.5 nbpel x 4.75 mseg)

Now (5.625 nbpel, x 5.25 mseg)

Guys , if you like the static stretcher, use it for some months, then report gains in a proper thread.

Hypothesis are good, but repeating things that have been debated for many times without adding anything new, only means that you should read this :


How to use the Search button for best results

And, Dick Builder, it’s not the point if Mr. Happy was speaking to you or not; the point is: he knows what he speaks about, and he’s giving good advices. Right? :)

You got it marinera sorry, once a thread goes off topic it’s hard to stop.


Current stats march 2008= Nbel 6.75 Bpel 7.5 Eg 5.5

Goal by the end of next year Nbel 8.5 Eg 6.5

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 06:03 PM.