Random thoughts, no particular point.
• I have about 1100 hours of noose extending and I gained about .75” but have not seen much in the last few hundred hours. It’s kind of slow going now.
• The Madrid study is the only one where the participants went beyond a thousand hours using an extender, and they continued to see gains up to about 1800 hours. The people did not take days off, they used the thing quite a few hours per day. Can’t recall how many right off the top. They saw about .75 inches per thousand hours.
• I tried the strap technique and the VacExtender techniques, they simply did not work for me. Noose is the only way to go for me. By the way, I settled on McMaster Carr 3/8” diameter, 96505K24 cord. Dirt cheap and lasts a long time. Long time.
• I concur that noose extending (“barebacking”) toughens the glans corona. I have a much bigger better one now than before. This was an unexpected side effect and a welcome one. The corona ring on my helmet looks much better now than it did before PE, tougher bigger and more leathery looking. I love it.
• I think that ligament stretch is where most of us see early gains. After that it slows way down, and we are pulling something else in there, hard to say what. But I do think more gains are coming and there to be had after that first easy inch, although the rate will be less and the hours greater to get it.
• The way I measure BPEL is a bit unusual, but I have a lot of faith in its accuracy. I vacuum pump for about 15 minutes with 10Hg pressure, then measure using the marks on the tube. It is a very accurate way to do it although it is a “pumping measurement” and not a normal measurement. The two should be closely related I believe.
• I make my own rods out of aluminum stock. My basic rig is an X4 and I turned some rods to go with it. Good rods are essential in my opinion, as well as adding personal touch to using a weird device on your dick all the time.
Started Oct. 2010 7.0" BPEL
Currently March 2015 7 3/4" BPEL
1,700 Extending Hours
Last edited by Rhinoguy : 06-19-2012 at .