Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

If extenders works so well

1234

If extenders works so well

I hate to sound like I’m questioning it being creditable but I’ve notice that only a hand full of people really use or is using an extender and a really short list of people who actually gain from using one. Why Is this if they works so well

Dude it’s about the 20th thread you start about the same topic. No one wants to sell you an extender here so if you don’t trust these devices just use your hands. You could be hung like a horse if you spent the time doing PE instead than starting no point threads.

Originally Posted by marinera

Dude it’s about the 20th thread you start about the same topic. No one wants to sell you an extender here so if you don’t trust these devices just use your hands. You could be hung like a horse if you spent the time doing PE instead than starting no point threads.

:)

A lot of these lately.


Start:7.5 BPEL X 5 MSEG

Goal: 7 MSEG

Heere We GOOooh!

Trial and error, the only way to learn what works for you.

And I must agree with that there has been quite a few no point threads lately, don’t people read anymore?
Was lurking here and reading up about PE’ing for many months before even starting on the newbie routine.

Just had to say it. :)

Originally Posted by marinera

Dude it’s about the 20th thread you start about the same topic. No one wants to sell you an extender here so if you don’t trust these devices just use your hands. You could be hung like a horse if you spent the time doing PE instead than starting no point threads.

Who said anything about someone here wanting to sell me anything. If you read what I’m asking you might can give me a good answer. Again just notice that with all the talk about people using a extender that really only a hand full actually used one and gain from one. This has nothing to do with me thinking someone is

Trying to sell me something but what I’ve notice is true. But it so many people talking about them and it’s

Effectiveness but when you look at this closely only so many who can say they gain a small amount give or

Take a few

I have seen results with my extender, however they require quite a lot of time remaining stationary, and a lot of hours use.

Been using it for over a month now and have gained 1/4”. That was with the extender alone since then I have added Jelqing and pumping to my PE.


Re-Start 3.10.2011 - BPEL: 6.750" EG: 4.5" | Current 7.3.2011 - BPEL: 7.250" EG: 4.625" | Just made my first 1/2"!

My PE log - My Picture log

I’m thinking about getting an extender. My life is getting too busy to be “hanging” around all day.


Larger than life dudes.

FeetUp's method vacuum hanger

Originally Posted by feet.up
I’m thinking about getting an extender. My life is getting too busy to be “hanging” around all day.

You will still be spending a lot of time with an extender though too. At least 4 hours a day, but it is preferable you do 6-8 hours. Basically the more you do the better. I think I saw somewhere on here like 1000-1500 hours with an extender is likely to give you 1”.


Re-Start 3.10.2011 - BPEL: 6.750" EG: 4.5" | Current 7.3.2011 - BPEL: 7.250" EG: 4.625" | Just made my first 1/2"!

My PE log - My Picture log

Originally Posted by herewego
Who said anything about someone here wanting to sell me anything. If you read what I’m asking you might can give me a good answer. Again just notice that with all the talk about people using a extender that really only a hand full actually used one and gain from one. This has nothing to do with me thinking someone is
Trying to sell me something but what I’ve notice is true. But it so many people talking about them and it’s
Effectiveness but when you look at this closely only so many who can say they gain a small amount give or
Take a few


If you are wondering why people are frustrated, go back and take some time to read through some of your own other threads you will find that people have answered this very question for you already, multiple times. I know because I was one of them.

Extenders get a bad reputation because people don’t use them properly. Those who do use them properly get gains.

Honestly, from what I can gather about you, I seriously doubt you will have the patience to use an extender properly so I would look into other methods.


Keep an open mind and a closed wallet... unless it\'s open to making a donation!

Originally Posted by marinera
Dude it’s about the 20th thread you start about the same topic. No one wants to sell you an extender here so if you don’t trust these devices just use your hands. You could be hung like a horse if you spent the time doing PE instead than starting no point threads.

I chuckled.

I’m going to buy the LeLuv extender because I believe a force applied to the penis for a long time will get better results than a force only applied 20 min a day.


Mi cuerpo sera pequeno, pero mi mente es infinitamente grande.

Originally Posted by feet.up

My life is getting too busy to be “hanging” around all day.

Funny, I laughed


Start:7.5 BPEL X 5 MSEG

Goal: 7 MSEG

Heere We GOOooh!

Originally Posted by wjug17
I’m going to buy the LeLuv extender because I believe a force applied to the penis for a long time will get better results than a force only applied 20 min a day.

I believe it too. Heck I’m seeing it before my own eyes. I got a Leluv extender myself. The “Gold” Edition. Good luck.


Re-Start 3.10.2011 - BPEL: 6.750" EG: 4.5" | Current 7.3.2011 - BPEL: 7.250" EG: 4.625" | Just made my first 1/2"!

My PE log - My Picture log

Originally Posted by WetMayo
I believe it too. Heck I’m seeing it before my own eyes. I got a Leluv extender myself. The “Gold” Edition. Good luck.

I just ordered the Leluv extender gold edition, should be arriving any day now. How do you like it so far?


Started: 10/1/07 bpel:5.5" nbpel:4.5" eg:5.125" fl:3" fg:4"

Goal: nbpel: 6" eg: 5.5"

Long term goal" nbpel: 9" eg:7"

Top
1234
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
This guy say penis extenders can't work. agree or disagreeherewegoPenis Enlargement Basics903-29-2011 03:42 PM
Newbie Jelqing Is Like Lifting Weights.IT WORKSSlimC24Penis Enlargement Basics2902-18-2011 11:10 AM
Anyone using 2 extenders alternatingbasil1492Penis Enlargement Basics605-13-2010 02:35 AM
Doubts about PE.Lets do the 100 day Experiment to find out if it really worksTombig123Penis Enlargement Basics2903-05-2010 03:32 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 03:36 PM.