Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

If extenders works so well

Originally Posted by deeznutz1
I just ordered the Leluv extender gold edition, should be arriving any day now. How do you like it so far?

It works well. I’ve gained a little over 1/4” (BPEL) in 5-6 weeks that I had it. The instruction manual with it is kinda confusing. I would say follow what the manual says about the rods and how many to use. You should be adding a little rod every two weeks. I actually ordered the comfort strap for it today. Not because the noose isnt working out for me, but more to see if there really is any difference.


Re-Start 3.10.2011 - BPEL: 6.750" EG: 4.5" | Current 7.3.2011 - BPEL: 7.250" EG: 4.625" | Just made my first 1/2"!

My PE log - My Picture log

Originally Posted by cantlook
If you are wondering why people are frustrated, go back and take some time to read through some of your own other threads you will find that people have answered this very question for you already, multiple times. I know because I was one of them.

Extenders get a bad reputation because people don’t use them properly. Those who do use them properly get gains.

Honestly, from what I can gather about you, I seriously doubt you will have the patience to use an extender properly so I would look into other methods.


I fill what you saying but I don’t think you get what I’m saying. All I’m saying is I notice that with all the talk and threads started about extenders, that it’s only honestly a few that have gained from extenders. With so many people giving advice on them you would think a lot more people would have actually used one and or gained from one.

Originally Posted by herewego
I fill what you saying but I don’t think you get what I’m saying. All I’m saying is I notice that with all the talk and threads started about extenders, that it’s only honestly a few that have gained from extenders. With so many people giving advice on them you would think a lot more people would have actually used one and or gained from one.


I’m a little confused by you getting (what I’m assuming is positive) advice from “so many people” and yet you claim only “a few” have gained from them.

Possibly many of the people who are giving you advice, use extenders as a “supplement” to their routine, rather than a primary contributor. For example, after hanging, someone might wear it to keep the penis in an elongated state. This might explain why many members can offer you solid advice on wearing an extender, yet not contribute their gains to extending alone.

In truth, I am guessing there are very few members who stick to one method alone, which makes it hard to say what really works, one it’s own. Everyone here is trying to gain, and most (I would imagine) would rather try a little of everything instead of betting it all on one method, and risking no gains at all.

I myself have stuck to a stretching only routine, but sometimes wish I had stuck to either manual stretching, or device stretching, so I could definitively say which one contributed more to my gains. Yet, I can’t honestly say I would give up the .6” I gained so far, to go back and risk gaining nothing by trying only one method or the other.


Keep an open mind and a closed wallet... unless it\'s open to making a donation!

^ Great point man.


I love my life

Originally Posted by cantlook
I’m a little confused by you getting (what I’m assuming is positive) advice from “so many people” and yet you claim only “a few” have gained from them.

Possibly many of the people who are giving you advice, use extenders as a “supplement” to their routine, rather than a primary contributor. For example, after hanging, someone might wear it to keep the penis in an elongated state. This might explain why many members can offer you solid advice on wearing an extender, yet not contribute their gains to extending alone.

In truth, I am guessing there are very few members who stick to one method alone, which makes it hard to say what really works, one it’s own. Everyone here is trying to gain, and most (I would imagine) would rather try a little of everything instead of betting it all on one method, and risking no gains at all.

I myself have stuck to a stretching only routine, but sometimes wish I had stuck to either manual stretching, or device stretching, so I could definitively say which one contributed more to my gains. Yet, I can’t honestly say I would give up the .6” I gained so far, to go back and risk gaining nothing by trying only one method or the other.


It’s not about positive advice vs negative advice. But how can you say they work, if first you didn’t use it by itself. Two if you really didn’t use one. I’m just saying it’s a tad bit miss leading. With dealing with this subject wouldn’t you want to be as accurate as possible.

Herewego, again.do you ever leave your home or do you sit in the safety of it and think of all that could go wrong out there?

Seriously, do it, it works.


12/10, Bpel-7", Mseg-6", Beg-6.3"

07/11, Bpel-7.85, Mseg-6.5", Beg-6.9" My routine and pics here

Originally Posted by herewego
It’s not about positive advice vs negative advice. But how can you say they work, if first you didn’t use it by itself. Two if you really didn’t use one. I’m just saying it’s a tad bit miss leading. With dealing with this subject wouldn’t you want to be as accurate as possible.


I think enough people have used them on their own, and enough studies have been done, that people who have never tried them have the confidence in what they have heard to accept that they do work, if used properly.

If you want to get that picky, how can you say they don`t work, just because you are doing something else at the same time? is the “other” exercise 100% proven effective on it`s own? or are the results magnified by the extender? If you want a 100% accurate answer of whether they work you have to try one on your own.

No device is going to work the same for everyone.

Penicillin is proven effective for many people, and yet if I take it it will probably kill me. Just because it works for most doesn’t mean it will be right for you.

It would be a shame if you are not doing anything while you are looking for undeniable (and not existent) proof that extenders work for everyone. If so, please try manual stretching while you research more, you might be surprised with what happens.


Keep an open mind and a closed wallet... unless it\'s open to making a donation!

Herewego,

Are you asking these questions to help prove or disprove a theory you have about extenders?

or,

Are you asking these questions hoping for a specific answer?

I am guessing you are looking for a specific answer, and you might save yourself and us a lot of frustration if you ask the right question, and accept the answers you get.

I am thinking if you could only ask one question, your question is “will an extender work for herewego?”

Think about it and ask yourself who is the only person who can truly answer that question.


Keep an open mind and a closed wallet... unless it\'s open to making a donation!

Originally Posted by cantlook
Herewego,

Are you asking these questions to help prove or disprove a theory you have about extenders?

Or,

Are you asking these questions hoping for a specific answer?

I am guessing you are looking for a specific answer, and you might save yourself and us a lot of frustration if you ask the right question, and accept the answers you get.

I am thinking if you could only ask one question, your question is “will an extender work for herewego?”

Think about it and ask yourself who is the only person who can truly answer that question.


I don’t know if it’s a specific answer I’m looking for. But more so a trust worthy answer. Yeah that might be a question I would ask, but I know no one can answer that but me, so why even ask it. Look I don’t if extenders work so I’m looking for the most and best information I can get before I purchase one. Don’t get me wrong I wish and really want them to work. I just need a little more to go on. As I write this I don’t mean any disrespect to those who have said they have gain from one. Just hope you understand where I’m coming from on this.

I just bought one, so if you wait until I start I will tell you if it grows after several weeks. Can you wait?


Mi cuerpo sera pequeno, pero mi mente es infinitamente grande.

The answer for you herewego unfortunately will never be answered until you try yourself why? because no matter how many times you ask or make

topics to read something to please you for the moment wont fill your doubts, so what you have is only two choices to buy the product and

answer that question yourself perhaps gaining like so many people have said they did or to let time pass and never grow anything but you wont waste any money that decision its up to you.

Originally Posted by wjug17

I just bought one, so if you wait until I start I will tell you if it grows after several weeks. Can you wait?

Yeah please keep us posted. I would love to hear what your journey is with your extender.

Hey Herewego, can you answer something for me?

Most of us are here for the same reason, to increase the size of our penis.

Some of us came with a good deal of knowledge and some of us came here with no experience at all.

Most of us will try whatever we have to to gain, as long as we stay safe. We try some technique for a reasonable amount of time and if it doesn`t work, we move onto something else.

I don`t know you well, but you seem so fixated on the extender as the only possible way for you to practice PE, and you don`t seem willing to try anything else.

So I ask you this question in the hope that I can put your questions into the proper context so you can get the answers you are looking for:

Are you here to gain or are you here for some other reason?

If you are here to gain you need to take a leap of faith and try something, or a few things. You are surrounded by a great wealth of knowledge that is useless if you don`t use it!


Keep an open mind and a closed wallet... unless it\'s open to making a donation!

Originally Posted by cantlook
Hey Herewego, can you answer something for me?

Most of us are here for the same reason, to increase the size of our penis.

Some of us came with a good deal of knowledge and some of us came here with no experience at all.

Most of us will try whatever we have to to gain, as long as we stay safe. We try some technique for a reasonable amount of time and if it doesn`t work, we move onto something else.

I don`t know you well, but you seem so fixated on the extender as the only possible way for you to practice PE, and you don`t seem willing to try anything else.

So I ask you this question in the hope that I can put your questions into the proper context so you can get the answers you are looking for:

Are you here to gain or are you here for some other reason?

If you are here to gain you need to take a leap of faith and try something, or a few things. You are surrounded by a great wealth of knowledge that is useless if you don`t use it!


Man I’m here to gain just like everybody else. Sorry if I seem like a dog on a bone with extenders. I just want to know 100% that they can and will work. It just seem like it’s to good to be true that this device can actually work, so often I talk myself out of thinking that they can work,so I guess I come to question all who say they did use and seen results, hoping that it can do the same for me.

Last May I started out at approximately 6.8 inches PBEL and now I am at 8 PBEL and I can hit 9 inches with a flaccid stretch.

I tired two different ones. The first one was the one with the rubber tube and that hurt. I ended up getting the Dahan one from eBay and it is a rubber strap that goes around the penis. I wrap my penis with a cotton cloth then an ace bandage and I wear that between 3-10 hours a day (depending on privacy issues).

It did wonders for my length.

Now I wish my girth would increase at that speed.

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 12:29 PM.