Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

How Far Should I Be Stretching

12

How Far Should I Be Stretching

I’ve asked this questiona couple of times and I fet mixed answers. My penimaster pamphlet instructed to stretch an 1.5cm past erect length. Thats simply not physically possible for me. Right now I’m stretched about the full length of my flaccid, give or take. My stretched flaccid is about 4.5”, I’m at 4.6”ish in my stretcher. My erect length 5”. I’m a stretched enough to see gains if waeringn for 4hrs a day 7days a week? Or should I add some bars?

You have answered your question already.

If it isn’t physically possible, then you cannot do it. Do what you can. It should get you gains and over time how far you can stretch will change.


Now: 9.25" BPEL x 6.18" MSEG as of 8/9/2018 This is my story, a few progress pics of me here, and all my methods.

Then: 6.25" x 4.37" in 8/2009 Are you new to PE? Here's some advice I wish someone had given me when I first started.

My current PE4F pumping project and my balls enhancement project. There is no "Holy Grail" of Penis Enlargement. Only time and effort works. I'm *9* years in and counting. All you have to do is put the work in and keep the faith.

Originally Posted by dickerschwanz
Just go near your maximum when starting and try to increase stretch toward your maximum…
..and beyond without injuring yourself. If you do it right you will see small improvements from week to week.

How should the stretch feel. My pull is pretty comfortable, the only discomfort I have is from the extenders strap system. How much discomfort should I feel in my shaft?

Originally Posted by KingKobra
I’ve asked this questiona couple of times and I fet mixed answers. My penimaster pamphlet instructed to stretch an 1.5cm past erect length. Thats simply not physically possible for me. Right now I’m stretched about the full length of my flaccid, give or take. My stretched flaccid is about 4.5”, I’m at 4.6”ish in my stretcher. My erect length 5”. I’m a stretched enough to see gains if waeringn for 4hrs a day 7days a week? Or should I add some bars?

I think in the pamphlet, it mentions 1.5cm above your protracted length, which is the stretched flaccid length, not the erect length. Anyhow, I just got my PMP this unit has started to log- in some hours. Stretch seems comfortable, only feeling a slight push-back at the base (fat-pad)

Of course it should feel like a comfortable pull. If it is painful then you are overdoing things.

Remember it is important to focus on the way your head is strapped onto the extender. The head should be almost in front of the extender, so that the tube/noose/strap pulls downward behind the head and not «through»the head. It is the extender that should pull your penis without the feeling of getting the head pulled off.

Question

Originally Posted by norwegian wood
Of course it should feel like a comfortable pull. If it is painful then you are overdoing things.
Remember it is important to focus on the way your head is strapped onto the extender. The head should be almost in front of the extender, so that the tube/noose/strap pulls downward behind the head and not «through»the head. It is the extender that should pull your penis without the feeling of getting the head pulled off.

I use a noose directly in the groove between head and skin. I’m circumcised. Am I alone (wrong?) in this? I’m now doing 6 hour sessions with about 1.5-2.0 hour between breaks. I’ve gained, and it’s great for my EQ which is my main goal

Originally Posted by mourningwood

I use a noose directly in the groove between head and skin. I’m circumcised. Am I alone (wrong?) in this? I’m now doing 6 hour sessions with about 1.5-2.0 hour between breaks. I’ve gained, and it’s great for my EQ which is my main goal

It’s exactly what norwegian said. And you do it right imo.

Good To Know

Originally Posted by dickerschwanz
It’s exactly what norwegian said. And you do it right imo.

Thanks for that, I tried to get the skin fold thing going but it works best for me directly in the groove, no padding or straps to speak of. My glans will stay warm unless I tighten the noose too much. But I take a break every hour and a half or so, 2 hours being the maximum. I take it to 2 hours if my glans are happy enough

Use the tension lines/marks on your extender as a guide.
The instructions for your particular device should say what “weight” each witness mark means.

A safe bet is that you shouldn’t put more than 500g of stretch until you really have a good sense of what you’re doing.
It seems that increasing time yields more results than increasing tension and you usually have to sacrifice time with increased tensions.

Originally Posted by mourningwood
Thanks for that, I tried to get the skin fold thing going but it works best for me directly in the groove, no padding or straps to speak of. My glans will stay warm unless I tighten the noose too much. But I take a break every hour and a half or so, 2 hours being the maximum. I take it to 2 hours if my glans are happy enough

You are doing it the correct way. Many guys tighten the noose too tight, instead of keeping it loose enough to allow some bloodflow to the glans - without slippage ofcourse. Myself, I keep the noose or strap loose enough and during the set, I « jelq» some extra blood to the glans, and this way I can do 2 hour sets comfortably.

Good luck snd happy stretching.

I tried a stretching device in the past that was elastic and you wrapped it around the head of your penis.. But I am not circumcised and it was nearly impossible to install the device. You had to wrap very tightly or it would pull off and that made the stretching uncomfortable.. I could only stretch for 30 minutes to an hour before it started to hurt and there was discolouration due to blood flow being cut off.. So I threw the device in the trash can.. It was only $90.. Phallo guage I think it was called. I do not advise anyone who is uncut to buy that product.

Just bought the penismaster 3 days ago. I can wear it with no problems 24/7 if I want to. Still not sure how to use it, because the manual says 280-400g for users who use it for a longer period of time per day. But here people recommend using extenders the way that the penis is stretched nearly to its maximum.

What is your opinion on this?

And would it be benefical for gains if I take breaks (the night) or not?

This is a really useful thread, thanks. I’m only a few days in to using an extender and have been wondering the same things. I’d rad about stretching 1.5 past your stretched flacks, but it’s not possible. Also, I’m using a noose, and when I set the length of the extender to the suggested length, the noose sits tight around my glans and pulls it down, making it go cold quite quickly. So, as much as it might makes me feel shorter, I think I’ll shorten the extender so that it sits a bit further back on my shaft (I’m circumcised). And as for the traction control screws, whatever I do doesn’t seem to make any difference. I guess it’s all about finding out what works for you.


Dcla

Starting: 8th Nov 2018: BPEL 5 1/4; MSEG 4 3/8; BPFL 3 5/8; MSFG 3 7/8

I also read recently about a guy that is adding force every second week (100g).

I think that this would make a lot of sense (in case its still comfortable), so I am wondering why there is no kind of a clear programm that recommends this or any other more concret way of training besides saying “do it just as you feel” , although this is of course important.

I mean, they tested it for so long, so they should have an idea, right?

Top
12
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Switching back to stretching, bad idea?GyrtaPenis Enlargement1701-20-2011 11:51 AM
Solutions - Getting Hard Whilst Stretching.AudaciaPenis Enlargement Basics1411-10-2010 09:33 AM
Total Daily Stretch Time ArticleDeuskaPenis Enlargement811-27-2005 03:02 AM
Stretching Fascia--Another BB analogyModestoManPenis Enlargement1809-26-2004 08:47 PM
Stretching OutwardsteomanPenis Enlargement910-03-2003 11:53 AM

All times are GMT. The time now is 03:37 AM.