Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Help looking for a Penis Stretcher

123

Help looking for a Penis Stretcher

I have used a Penis Stretcher but am thinking about upgrading into something better. I have a Penimaster unit and I am finding that the cradle that secures you penis along with the flat rubber strap tends to loosen, so I secure the two ends of the strap with a clamp, thus preventing it from letting go.
I would like to hear from people experience with different systems that;

1) hold you penis firmly without slippage and 2) is comfortable.

I see many models of these being offered but want to hear from actual people not just the add for the product.

Thanks

Have you ever tried a vac extender? Also, you could easily velcro mod yours as it already has the slots for a silicone strap. I have no experience with the velcro mod, but many people say it is extremely comfortable. Some of the extender companies are actually starting to sell theirs with a velcro strap now.

[QUOTE=bad3780]
I have used a Penis Stretcher but am thinking about upgrading into something better. I have a Penimaster unit and I am finding that the cradle that secures you penis along with the flat rubber strap tends to loosen, so I secure the two ends of the strap with a clamp, thus preventing it from letting go.
I would like to hear from people experience with different systems that;

1) hold you penis firmly without slippage and 2) is comfortable./QUOTE]

I agree with Roots.

If you go to Vacextender, you should only need the headpiece, not a complete extender.

The same may be the case if you go to the DIY velcro option. You will need the two way head piece that takes the strap and the noose. These can be picked up cheaply on eBay or aliexpress..

Info on the DIY velcro here. You may need to subscribe to see the pics.

http://www.pegym.com/articles/the-v…penis-extenders
http://www.mattersofsize.com/forum/…ro-Strap-by-J1L

I use the DIY velcro strap with a short silicone comfort sleeve over a short piece of cotton to stop slipping. I find this the best wrap and quite comfortable..

THe only thing you will need to check is whether the rod spacing on the penimaster is standard. If not be careful in getting either the vacextender (monkeybar will advise) or a dual cradle for the DIY velcro mod.

I don't use my Penimaster much.

Originally Posted by austfred
[QUOTE=bad3780]
I have used a Penis Stretcher but am thinking about upgrading into something better. I have a Penimaster unit and I am finding that the cradle that secures you penis along with the flat rubber strap tends to loosen, so I secure the two ends of the strap with a clamp, thus preventing it from letting go.
I would like to hear from people experience with different systems that;

1) hold you penis firmly without slippage and 2) is comfortable./QUOTE]

I agree with Roots.

If you go to Vacextender, you should only need the headpiece, not a complete extender.

The same may be the case if you go to the DIY velcro option. You will need the two way head piece that takes the strap and the noose. These can be picked up cheaply on eBay or aliexpress..

Info on the DIY velcro here. You may need to subscribe to see the pics.

http://www.pegym.com/articles/the-v…penis-extenders
http://www.mattersofsize.com/forum/…ro-Strap-by-J1L

I use the DIY velcro strap with a short silicone comfort sleeve over a short piece of cotton to stop slipping. I find this the best wrap and quite comfortable..

THe only thing you will need to check is whether the rod spacing on the penimaster is standard. If not be careful in getting either the vacextender (monkeybar will advise) or a dual cradle for the DIY velcro mod.

I wouldn’t use it at all without the vac extender. I also made a foam rubber cushion for the base. Just the same why bother with all the adjustments and such when you can just hang weights equal to the tension of the Penimaster with a Vac 3? I have the older model, and M/B is selling a new one.

I don’t get anything for this http://autoextender.com/usorder.html. I just like Monkey Bar’s stuff, and he is good people.

Originally Posted by austfred
[QUOTE=bad3780]
I have used a Penis Stretcher but am thinking about upgrading into something better. I have a Penimaster unit and I am finding that the cradle that secures you penis along with the flat rubber strap tends to loosen, so I secure the two ends of the strap with a clamp, thus preventing it from letting go.
I would like to hear from people experience with different systems that;

1) hold you penis firmly without slippage and 2) is comfortable./QUOTE]

I agree with Roots.

If you go to Vacextender, you should only need the headpiece, not a complete extender.

The same may be the case if you go to the DIY velcro option. You will need the two way head piece that takes the strap and the noose. These can be picked up cheaply on eBay or aliexpress..

Info on the DIY velcro here. You may need to subscribe to see the pics.

http://www.pegym.com/articles/the-v…penis-extenders
http://www.mattersofsize.com/forum/…ro-Strap-by-J1L

I use the DIY velcro strap with a short silicone comfort sleeve over a short piece of cotton to stop slipping. I find this the best wrap and quite comfortable..

THe only thing you will need to check is whether the rod spacing on the penimaster is standard. If not be careful in getting either the vacextender (monkeybar will advise) or a dual cradle for the DIY velcro mod.

I should dig my Penimaster out, and try some Non Slip Mat wrap and velcro with the original cradle. It might work.

Originally Posted by repeter
I wouldn’t use it at all without the vac extender. I also made a foam rubber cushion for the base. Just the same why bother with all the adjustments and such when you can just hang weights equal to the tension of the Penimaster with a Vac 3? I have the older model, and M/B is selling a new one.

I don’t get anything for this http://autoextender.com/usorder.html. I just like Monkey Bar’s stuff, and he is good people.

What are you saying here? Vac extender bad or vac extender good? Don’t vac extend when you can vac hang? I’m not sure I follow.

Originally Posted by repeter
I wouldn’t use it at all without the vac extender. I also made a foam rubber cushion for the base. Just the same why bother with all the adjustments and such when you can just hang weights equal to the tension of the Penimaster with a Vac 3? I have the older model, and M/B is selling a new one.

I don’t get anything for this http://autoextender.com/usorder.html. I just like Monkey Bar’s stuff, and he is good people.

Repeter, In response to your comments:

>I wouldn’t use it at all without the vac extender.

The vacextender is good. I moved to the DIY velcro strap after I got a blister, initially to keep extending whunit it was safe to use vacuum again but found it worked well so I am still at it. Another reason is that I vacuum pump and want to minimise the stress on my glans. If I take a break from pumping I will try out the vacextender again.

> I also made a foam rubber cushion for the base.

I also did that after I got ‘base pain” but after a while I found I no longer need it. It had the disadvantage that it brought the extender hinge forward and made it more difficult to swing from up and down stretch and put more of a sideways force if you did not stretch straight out. I did some ball stretching and my sack now hangs lower. They now are out of the way of the bottom of the base which might explain why I no longer get base pain.

>ust the same why bother with all the adjustments and such when you can just hang weights equal to the tension of the Penimaster with a Vac 3? I have the older model, and M/B is selling a new one.

Leave that to others to answer as I have not hung. Roots knows more about it.

>I just like Monkey Bar’s stuff, and he is good people.

I agree. Monkeybar was very helpful when I got my blister and gave vme a lot of good advice.

>I should dig my Penimaster out, and try some Non Slip Mat wrap and velcro with the original cradle. It might work.

Tried the Non Slip Mat wrap out this morning with my extender and it was not that successful. I have tried lots of options and nothing beats a short silicone comfort sleeve with a small amount of cloth underneath, just behind the corona. I use 1/2” cotton bandage. That is with the DIY velcro strap.

On the other hand I am trying out the NSM as an outer wrap with my golf weights ADS and it works fine - /newreply.html?do=newreply&p=2184498

Vac extender good.

Originally Posted by rootsnatty
What are you saying here? Vac extender bad or vac extender good? Don’t vac extend when you can vac hang? I’m not sure I follow.

But, if you have the Vac-3 or equivalent, why bother with the extender? Why not just hang weights equivalent to the extender from the Vac 3. It just seems simpler, and more comfortable. Extenders are handy if one is laying down watching TV, or maybe sitting in a large chair, but if I’m up and at it, I just like to hang a few pounds for a few hours everyday from my Vac 3. If I only had one piece of PE equipment, it would be a Vac 3. I think it is the best bang for the buck.

Roots, I noticed in the pics of your home made extender that it didn’t look like you were totally in the cap of you Vac 3. Is that correct?

I am just wondering if you have a different way of using your Vac 3. I usually push all the way in and keep it there.
I don’t use the collars that came with the Vac 3. I like to use a piece of thick soft (yellow) silicon tube, and then the normal large blue coupler tube over that.

What’s the most weight you have used with the Vac3?

Thanks.

Originally Posted by austfred
Repeter, In response to your comments:

>I wouldn’t use it at all without the vac extender.

The vacextender is good. I moved to the DIY velcro strap after I got a blister, initially to keep extending whunit it was safe to use vacuum again but found it worked well so I am still at it. Another reason is that I vacuum pump and want to minimise the stress on my glans. If I take a break from pumping I will try out the vacextender again.

> I also made a foam rubber cushion for the base.

I also did that after I got ‘base pain” but after a while I found I no longer need it. It had the disadvantage that it brought the extender hinge forward and made it more difficult to swing from up and down stretch and put more of a sideways force if you did not stretch straight out. I did some ball stretching and my sack now hangs lower. They now are out of the way of the bottom of the base which might explain why I no longer get base pain.

>ust the same why bother with all the adjustments and such when you can just hang weights equal to the tension of the Penimaster with a Vac 3? I have the older model, and M/B is selling a new one.

Leave that to others to answer as I have not hung. Roots knows more about it.

>I just like Monkey Bar’s stuff, and he is good people.

I agree. Monkeybar was very helpful when I got my blister and gave vme a lot of good advice.

>I should dig my Penimaster out, and try some Non Slip Mat wrap and velcro with the original cradle. It might work.

Tried the Non Slip Mat wrap out this morning with my extender and it was not that successful. I have tried lots of options and nothing beats a short silicone comfort sleeve with a small amount of cloth underneath, just behind the corona. I use 1/2” cotton bandage. That is with the DIY velcro strap.

On the other hand I am trying out the NSM as an outer wrap with my golf weights ADS and it works fine - /newreply.html?do=newreply&p=2184498

Lots of good info. Your post will come in handy if I ever have blister trouble, and go back to the old Penimaster cradle. I hadn’t thought about the increased hinge action due to the added foam at the base, but now that you mention it, you are correct; It is harder to flip up and down, and it flopped more to the side. Maybe that had something to do with my decision to use weights instead. Did you get the short silicon comfort sleeve from M/B?
How long can you go without taking a break? The longest I could ever go was 45 minutes with the original P/M cradle, but maybe with your set up I could go longer.
I was thinking of making some sort of tube equivalent to the I.D. of the golf weights, and then wrapping like I do with the golf weights, and attaching that to the P/M cradle. There is a way I wrap with the NSM that I can’t pull the golf weights off. The problem may be that the golf weights don’t pull near as hard as the P/M, and even if there is no slip the harder pull may cut down circulation. I like to experiment, but I also try to be careful.
I found it to be too much for me to stretch and pump on a regular basis, but a lot of people do it and do fine. My plan now is to stretch during the colder season, and pump when it is warmer.
Take care

Hi Repeter

> It is harder to flip up and down, and it flopped more to the side. Maybe that had something to do with my decision to use weights instead.

No it is to do with the geometry. When you use the base pad you are moving the extender swivel axis out from the pubis which makes the extender less stable when sideways force is applied. Fortunately I found the base sensitivity went away after a few months and I got rid of the pad. I suspect you might be the same.

>Did you get the short silicon comfort sleeve from M/B?

No I got the first lot from someone on eBay and the last lot from Absilicone. They are not that expensive but have a tendency to tear with a lot of use.

>How long can you go without taking a break?

I normally last 60 mins but since taking advice from Rootsnatty using the stress relaxation technique and going a bit more gently with the tension especially when I start I can last about 80 mins.

>I was thinking of making some sort of tube equivalent to the I.D. of the golf weights, and then wrapping like I do with the golf weights, and attaching that to the P/M cradle. There is a way I wrap with the NSM that I can’t pull the golf weights off. The problem may be that the golf weights don’t pull near as hard as the P/M, and even if there is no slip the harder pull may cut down circulation. I like to experiment, but I also try to be careful.

I do not try to use the golf weights like the extender, rather a more gentle tug for hours at a time while I am doing other things. THats why they are called an all day stretcher. I gather the aim is to cement gains from other PE activities and prevent turtling which is something I rarely get. I often go commando while wearing them and enjoy the swinging feeling I get with them. I did the same thing with my scrotum and got a good extension but scrotum stretching is much easier than for a penis.

>I found it to be too much for me to stretch and pump on a regular basis, but a lot of people do it and do fine. My plan now is to stretch during the colder season, and pump when it is warmer.

I find I can fit an hour pumping in at night when I go to bed. I suppose I could be extending instead but the pumping is good for my EQ and it gives me a chubby girthy feel which also improves our sex life. If I were to pump more it would interfere with my extending.

Regards
Fred

Originally Posted by repeter
But, if you have the Vac-3 or equivalent, why bother with the extender? Why not just hang weights equivalent to the extender from the Vac 3. It just seems simpler, and more comfortable. Extenders are handy if one is laying down watching TV, or maybe sitting in a large chair, but if I’m up and at it, I just like to hang a few pounds for a few hours everyday from my Vac 3. If I only had one piece of PE equipment, it would be a Vac 3. I think it is the best bang for the buck.

Roots, I noticed in the pics of your home made extender that it didn’t look like you were totally in the cap of you Vac 3. Is that correct?

I am just wondering if you have a different way of using your Vac 3. I usually push all the way in and keep it there.
I don’t use the collars that came with the Vac 3. I like to use a piece of thick soft (yellow) silicon tube, and then the normal large blue coupler tube over that.

What’s the most weight you have used with the Vac3?

Well you’re not going to hear me say anything bad about hanging! :) But I don’t think any form of hanging is necessarily better than extending. They are different animals, apples and oranges. Vac hanging is a great middle ground, but you just can’t maximize time as well as you can with an extender, especially if you manage to wear your extender during the day under your clothes. So while I think vac hanging is a very good method, I don’t think it can just replace an extender in every situation. You certainly couldn’t vac hang for 12 hours a day, but this is a very real possibility with an extender.

I can’t get my head all the way in my vac cap. No matter how hard I try it stops about 1/4” from the tip. I have a relatively large head in relation to my shaft and I think I should have got a bigger cap. Still works good though. And as you can see in that picture it holds just fine even under a massive stretch like that one.

I hate those silicone collars, I would love to hear more about your attachment method so I didn’t have to use mine anymore. Where does the tubing go in your setup?

I’ve never used my vac cap to hang, so I don’t know how much it could hold. I’ve only ever used it with the vac extender and that static stretcher.

Roots

It is just a different collar.

Originally Posted by rootsnatty
I hate those silicone collars, I would love to hear more about your attachment method so I didn’t have to use mine anymore. Where does the tubing go in your setup?

Roots

It is simple, I just replaced the collar that came with the Vac 3 with a piece of ~1.5 thick soft silicon sleeve (yellow). When I replace the one I have now, I may go with a 2 inch, or maybe 2.5, just to see if I can hang more with a longer collar.

I did this so I would get better circulation than with the original collar. I snug this collar right up to the glans, and I even cut the collar to be a little longer on the bottom for a more custom fit. I my case the fit is perfect because I can push the air out with and the collar, and it seals up against the cap before I roll down the coupler sleeve, so I don’t have to bother pushing the air out the little hole. This part wouldn’t work well for you if you can’t get all the way in the cap. This is just part of the disability of having such a big dick.

Just with my modest gains, I am starting to see some disadvantages of having a larger dick. Some times I sit on it the wrong way, and some toilets don’t really leave a lot of clearance. On the positive side, if you keep gaining you may be able to get a special licence plate to allow you to park in handicap spots.

>I do not try to use the golf weights like the extender, rather a more gentle tug for hours at a time while I am doing other things. THats why they are called an all day stretcher. I gather the aim is to cement gains from other PE activities and prevent turtling which is something I rarely get. I often go commando while wearing them and enjoy the swinging feeling I get with them. I did the same thing with my scrotum and got a good extension but scrotum stretching is much easier than for a penis.

[/QUOTE]

I like the swinging feel also. It is probably similar to a woman with a clit ring. I have 3 levels of hanging. My Vac 3, which I use like an extender; in that I use weights equivalent to the tension of the extender, and for the amount of time similar to how long I would wear my extender. I make the weights out of old pipe fittings filled with lead slugs. Then I have my golf weights. Then, lastly I have a number of metal o-rings I wear behind my glans. I can get 3 to 5 ounces of o-rings. It keeps me from turtling while wearing them, but I don’t know if I am training my dick not to turtle; time will tell. I like to do nude recreation and I would be happy to just get a nice social flaccid hang, but I may have to settle for life just isn’t fair.

In the summer I wear extra tall tee shirts (they go down to my knees), and I just wear them around the house. If I go out, I just slip on a pair of pants, and tuck the tee shirt in the pants. The tee shirts serve as both shirt and under wear. I call them “tunics”.

Originally Posted by repeter
It is simple, I just replaced the collar that came with the Vac 3 with a piece of ~1.5 thick soft silicon sleeve (yellow). When I replace the one I have now, I may go with a 2 inch, or maybe 2.5, just to see if I can hang more with a longer collar.

I did this so I would get better circulation than with the original collar. I snug this collar right up to the glans, and I even cut the collar to be a little longer on the bottom for a more custom fit. I my case the fit is perfect because I can push the air out with and the collar, and it seals up against the cap before I roll down the coupler sleeve, so I don’t have to bother pushing the air out the little hole. This part wouldn’t work well for you if you can’t get all the way in the cap. This is just part of the disability of having such a big dick.

Just with my modest gains, I am starting to see some disadvantages of having a larger dick. Some times I sit on it the wrong way, and some toilets don’t really leave a lot of clearance. On the positive side, if you keep gaining you may be able to get a special licence plate to allow you to park in handicap spots.

That makes sense, but I would still want some way of generating extra suction as my stretcher can pull pretty damn hard when I am turning the screws.

I’m sitting in a movie theater right now with my stretcher on, have about 9 hour stretch time so far today.


28 Aug 2014: 6.25" x 6" (MEG) >>>>>>>> 30 Dec 2015: 7.25" x 6.5" (MEG)

Goal: Pump 40 min 2x daily 6 mos start 8/23/17 PICS AND PROGRESS

PE Growth Rate Study | Most Efficient Gainers List

Top
123
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Read - The Second PE Survey -- A Thunder's Place group projectremekPenis Enlargement32706-02-2017 01:29 AM
What is the Best penis stretcher out therethickone1740Penis Enlargement Basics909-23-2010 07:38 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 05:46 PM.