Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Has anyone succded with a strap common extender being uncut?

12

thanks aussie :) by clamp /suction I meant that the sleeve doesn’t have to slip towards the “grasping system” you use. Either suction or straps

your routine sounds cool. I guess you are retired ? I have heard a few people gainign from a bathmate/extender routine. Good luck!! keep us updated

Originally Posted by quim92
thanks aussie :) by clamp /suction I meant that the sleeve doesn’t have to slip towards the “grasping system” you use. Either suction or straps
your routine sounds cool. I guess you are retired ? I have heard a few people gainign from a bathmate/extender routine. Good luck!! keep us updated

Hi quim

>by clamp /suction I meant that the sleeve doesn’t have to slip towards the “grasping system” you use. Either suction or straps

Get ya. What i found if you do not have a good grip is that both the silicone sleeve and clamping system slides forward over the glans. The cloth and a bit of baby powder seems to stop that even at a pretty high tension. With a vacuum head (eg Vacextender) the game is different. No cloth with the grip relying on the vacuum. The issue here is the possibility of blisters on the glans especially if you use too much tension. Monkeybar sells a vacuum tape you put on your glans that helps minimize this.

> I guess you are retired ?

Yup. The message here is tailor your PE routine around your lifestyle

> I have heard a few people gainign from a bathmate/extender routine

Believe the Mr Fantastic dynamic pump is more effective. I only use the bathmate to get a bit of extra pump in while I am in the shower. Believe the pumping is helping me girthwise rather than in length. It is also helping with EQ which is the reason why I got the Mr Fantastic pump.

Regards
Austfred

Is that Mr fantastic pump your electric pump? What dynamic routine you like?

Originally Posted by quim92
Is that Mr fantastic pump your electric pump? What dynamic routine you like?

Yes Details here - The Mr. Fantastic Pumping

>What dynamic routine you like?

The pump cycles vacuum. I do 3 - 14”Hg for 30 min a day. However anyone using one of these should start at a much lower maximum vacuum and gradually build up. I gather 14” is max recommended. I find I can handle my routine without donuts or red spots which are the usual symptoms of using too high a vacuum.

Austfred

again very helful, thanks. Does he still sell them?

I would like to incorportate that to my routine since I have stopped feeling anytihn “shocking” from ullis and jelqing. Maybe it is time to take a break (I will ask in another thread)

But some people argues against aiming for girth and length at the same time with such different methods. I will use solely the extneder at the begining with jelqing for circulation. If you are doing good, then I will follow your experience in the future

BaddJack has made good progress with several 10-20 s mini set during 30-40 minuts. In those 20 secods he pumps it up to the max.


Last edited by quim92 : 06-20-2014 at .

Originally Posted by quim92
again very helful, thanks. Does he still sell them?
I would like to incorportate that to my routine since I have stopped feeling anytihn “shocking” from ullis and jelqing. Maybe it is time to take a break (I will ask in another thread)
But some people argues against aiming for girth and length at the same time with such different methods. I will use solely the extneder at the begining with jelqing for circulation. If you are doing good, then I will follow your experience in the future
BaddJack has made good progress with several 10-20 s mini set during 30-40 minuts. In those 20 secods he pumps it up to the max.

Hi Quim
>Does he still sell them?

Yes. He has a commercial account at Thunders You can contact him at http://www.themrfantasticpenisenlar….com/about.html

>But some people argues against aiming for girth and length at the same time with such different methods. I will use solely the extneder at the begining with jelqing for circulation.

That might be right. Since I started pumping I have got good girth gains but little more in length. As I mentioned earlier I started pumping to improve EQ. Avocet8’s posts got me started. It works. I am thinking of changing my routine as an experiment to see if I get better length gains by concentrating on extending/wantsmores for a while with an occasional pump to maintain EQ and current girth. Funnily enough EQ seems to drop immediately after pumping but comes good after a few hours.

If your EQ is good and you are a newbie focussing on length I would stick to extending for a while.

Austfred

appreciate your reply. I hope to keep in mind this web site once I aim for girth. I will ask baddjack what he thinks about this electric pumps. He is a good pump girth gainer.

Top
12

All times are GMT. The time now is 11:20 AM.