Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Gains from extenders

hello guys .. I stand as a rookie in this forum in English, Spanish and soi I comment more on the other forum.

I have to say that for estoi extenders, I have good benefits and more since I read the lot theory, I guess you know here too, always stretch upward.

I do not follow the manual for two simple reasons, one because I read it once and did not understand him very well and I forgot about it, and second because I see that’s a big sacrifice

I use a couple of millimeters to about my erection and it’s going very well, as my penis grow increasing the extensor Voi.

I only have one problem and Nose how to fix and that is that every time I tried to upload or practical manual exercises I bypass so and extreso long penis, then spent days with weak and short-lived erections until gets passed 6 or 7 days and can not pe or extensor perform well and to have sex! greeting one guys ..

Originally Posted by pol1981
hello guys .. I stand as a rookie in this forum in English, Spanish and soi I comment more on the other forum.

I have to say that for estoi extenders, I have good benefits and more since I read the lot theory, I guess you know here too, always stretch upward.

I do not follow the manual for two simple reasons, one because I read it once and did not understand him very well and I forgot about it, and second because I see that’s a big sacrifice

I use a couple of millimeters to about my erection and it’s going very well, as my penis grow increasing the extensor Voi.

I only have one problem and Nose how to fix and that is that every time I tried to upload or practical manual exercises I bypass so and extreso long penis, then spent days with weak and short-lived erections until gets passed 6 or 7 days and can not pe or extensor perform well and to have sex! greeting one guys ..

I think the general consensus is that LOT theory isn’t very scientific at the very least. I would still recommend manual exercises before the extender, though. I’ve had good gains with manual alone, but using them with an extender is incredible. It also helps give you the benefit of getting it stretched out good before you apply light force for several hours.

Originally Posted by yeahthatguy

I think the general consensus is that LOT theory isn’t very scientific at the very least. I would still recommend manual exercises before the extender, though. I’ve had good gains with manual alone, but using them with an extender is incredible. It also helps give you the benefit of getting it stretched out good before you apply light force for several hours.

+1 on dat one:)

with manuals do you apply much more force and to then put on the extedner and keep this “new” gains light stretched is what i believe in, and the gains shows the same

I'm interested in your routine.

Originally Posted by austfred
Marinera, Completely agree. There is a lot of evidence that at least some have gained using extenders. I must admit I did not post my starting pics because at 66 years old and having shrunk to 5 1/4” from a youthful 6 1/4” it was not a pretty sight. Nor was my fatpad. Now it has reached 6 1/2” it is more presentable and perhaps could post it but that would mean nothing to Only 6.5.

Only 6.5, constantly asking for more proof is pointless. If you want to grow make the small investment in time and money and try. That way you will find out if it works for you or not. If you want to have a better chance of gaining focus on studying the technique of those who have grown. My view is that technique and determination are the keys.

By age 62 I had lost 3/4 of an inch. Using a bathmate and a Penimaster, I got the 3/4 of an inch back in about 3 months. Since then I have switched to the VacADS 3. I hang 1.5 to 2.0 pounds for 4 hours a day; 2 days on and 1 day off. I just recently started taking the days off. It seems like the PE’ers that really go at it hard have less gains then those who take days off. I seldom measure, but I can tell I have added some girth, but very little additional length in the last year.
The highest setting on my Penimaster would equal about 2.5 pounds if I was to hang, so my logic is in this case I am hanging less weight then hangers would hang, but hanging longer; like extenders would do.
I much prefer the Vac3 to the extender. I have better circulation, and I think the stretch is more intense because it swings and bounces around while I am busy doing stuff. I can’t report any gains in length since the 3/4 inch I recovered, but I am happy about just that. At 6.25 and some increased girth I am able to get the job done, so this has just become an interesting experiment for me. My main goal is actually flacid gain because I do nude recreation ( a bit of vanity I suppose).
Has anyone done a similar experiment with hanging like an extender, and how did it turn out for you? Mainly I am interested in how much weight I should use. After 4 hours of 2 pounds I felt kind of beat up. And I would turtle a lot, but the 1.5 pounds seems to feel better, but I don’t know if 1.5 is enough for gains. Time will tell, but it is always nice to benefit from others experiences.

The most important is the time meaning more time the better. Then you track your gains. If you havent seen gains after some weeks you increase the weight until you gain.

You could wear the extender on low traction after your hanging to prevent turtling which is considered bad. Putting some manual stretches in would maybe help to to get another challenge to the tissue.

Hi guys!

A couple years ago I bought an el cheapo extender from amazon. It has a ring at the base to put your dick thru, two springy metal rods that also extend by twisting, and a little platform for your glans with a latex strap to grab behind the glans.

The shortest setting on it was barely short enough for my dick to fit, so it would often slip out. I started to wrap with ace bandage to let the strap get a better grip. Then it worked pretty well. I would use it max two hours a day. Any more was excruciating! Also my glans would turn black and fall off, or so was my fear.

To prevent turtling, I bought some hair scrunchies, cut them in half and put them on my dick like little socks with the glans poking out the end. That worked great but started getting some irritation after a while.

So I gained over half an inch in six months or so, but I stopped because I’m in school and I couldn’t use the extender in any position other than supine because it would pop off. Even sitting up, my fat pad would pop it off. So in the end it was too much hassle, and painful. Girlfriend thought it was sexy though, but she was worried it would make my dick skinny.

I would consider going back if I could prevent necrosis, and wear it comfortably. Any suggestions? I’m self taught, so I may be missing a lot.


Last edited by StarfighterCMD : 07-15-2014 at .

I was off of the extender for almost a year or two, but I’m kind of back at it. I’ve still made a gain of .5” overall. I think I got the extender at the end of 2012. I guess, well I know I didn’t gain much because I had it too tight. I found it more comfy w/ a few modifications. No slip pro-tech matte, traction powder (Size genetics), quad support (X4 Labs) , self adhesive wrap around the extender ( or super glue velcro straps to the side, creates no slippage). However, I’m blogging to see if I could add hanging while ADS? I haven’t purchased a hanger yet, but I soon will. I ‘ve also been using an electric pump off/on for years. I’ve gained 1 1/2” overall. They say 1100 hrs. Is the magic number.

Originally Posted by Schlong7
I was off of the extender for almost a year or two, but I’m kind of back at it. I’ve still made a gain of .5” overall. I think I got the extender at the end of 2012. I guess, well I know I didn’t gain much because I had it too tight. I found it more comfy w/ a few modifications. No slip pro-tech matte, traction powder (Size genetics), quad support (X4 Labs) , self adhesive wrap around the extender ( or super glue velcro straps to the side, creates no slippage). However, I’m blogging to see if I could add hanging while ADS? I haven’t purchased a hanger yet, but I soon will. I ‘ve also been using an electric pump off/on for years. I’ve gained 1 1/2” overall. They say 1100 hrs. Is the magic number.

Schlong, your experience is similar to mine.

Reflecting on my experience with extenders and from experiences of other newbies who contacted me after I posted my gains my conclusion is that the trick with extenders is in the details of how to wear them and how to mod them so you get a good comfortable stretch. There are many different ways (eg DIY Velcro straps, Vac heads such as sold by Monkeybar - Vacextender, better wraps for nooses). Another issue with spring based extenders that newbies need to learn is how to get a half decent stretch when you fit the dick in the extender before you start tensioning up. If you do not do that you cannot get a good stretch by screwing out the rods because of their limited travel. The Leluv slider extender does not have this issue but has the issue that a newbie cannot work out how much tension he is applying to the stretch. Not an issue for an experienced user because he can work it out by feel.

I suspect many who do not get results with extenders are because they are not using them properly and in particular because they are not getting a good stretch.

Extenders would do better if the manuals addressed these practical issues. The good news is that a resourceful newbie who knows about sites like thunders can get this knowledge

Regards
Austfred

Thanks mate.

DIY Velcro strap

Originally Posted by Schlong7
Any ideas where I can get the straps for this mod? Https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/…dTqDtxdo8ETLeIx.

Looks like a DIY velcro strap mod such as

http://www.pegym.com/articles/the-v…penis-extenders
http://www.mattersofsize.com/forum/…ro-Strap-by-J1L

You need a stwo small pieces of adhesive velcro to stick to the extender cradle and a length of 1” two sided velcro (hook and loop) tape for the strap that you can get on eBay such as http://www.ebay.com/itm/Self-Wrap-F…=item27d8343f98

Hope that helps

Austfred

It looks like leather to me. I’ve seen these use to keep post office bags closed.

Originally Posted by Schlong7
It looks like leather to me. I’ve seen these use to keep post office bags closed.

Schlong, Could be. Not a very good pic. On closer look I noticed a metal hook underneath. Could be a fairly crude leather strap made out of a bit of belt with a simple metal pin locking it in underneath. Cannot see any benefit over a DIY velcro strap and certainly would be bulkier.

Austfred

I can get velcro at the dollar store. Velcro is too noisy in public, I have to keep flushing the toilet. I wanted to do this w/o the hook. Thanks for your input.

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 03:10 PM.