Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Extenders ADS

Extenders ADS

Hi everyone. I’ve been doing PE for a while now and I feel I need a boost in my PE and I don’t feel like moving on to hanging yet and I don’t have the privacy for it either.

I know there are allot of people who are using extenders and ADS devices that say they get good results from it. And I know there are allot to read about it but I don’t know where to start.

I’m not looking for a regular extender that cost about 200-300 dollar - why not? I need something discreet, if my girlfriend fins it I don’t want her to know what it is. And I need to be able to wear it without no one seeing it so it needs to be discreet under my pants also.

So if anyone got any tips for something I can go and buy that I can use as an ads or something I can buy and make my own ads off I would be grateful. I saw the flex pipe extender in sayian22’s thread, would be great with more info on how that worked out or if anyone got any other good ideas.

There are literally tons of threads on this subject. Each day a guy start a new thread asking “Tell me which extender/ADS is cheap and effective” or such. Sorry to sound rude guys, but your search engine is broken or you are just plain lazy?

The information can be overwhelming.. I agree.

I am using a homemade extender (a leg strap). They are ‘harder’ to recognise as such for family/partners I would say. Or if you don’t want to make one yourself, have a look at the leg straps with vacuum head. They don’t ‘look’ like an extender (as the Jes extender for instance would).

Another advantage of a leg strap is that nobody can see you’re wearing it.

Ya you can literally make your own, just make sure you have teraband or and ace bandage or some piece of soft cloth to wrap around the end of your cock, then attach that to a string, pull it through your legs and tie it to the back of your belt. But please like marinera said use the search engine.

Originally Posted by keybord
Hi everyone. I’ve been doing PE for a while now and I feel I need a boost in my PE and I don’t feel like moving on to hanging yet and I don’t have the privacy for it either.

I know there are allot of people who are using extenders and ADS devices that say they get good results from it. And I know there are allot to read about it but I don’t know where to start.

I’m not looking for a regular extender that cost about 200-300 dollar - why not? I need something discreet, if my girlfriend fins it I don’t want her to know what it is. And I need to be able to wear it without no one seeing it so it needs to be discreet under my pants also.

So if anyone got any tips for something I can go and buy that I can use as an ads or something I can buy and make my own ads off I would be grateful. I saw the flex pipe extender in sayian22’s thread, would be great with more info on how that worked out or if anyone got any other good ideas.

You didn’t even read my entire post and you call me lazy?

I did not ask for cheap and effect extender/ads. I asked for something discreet, something I can go and buy in a store that I can use as an ads or if anyone got any idea if there are some parts I can buy and build my own ads. It doesn’t nead to be cheap but I don’t wanna spend 200-300 dollars on a regular extender that I can’t use because when my girlfriend fins it she will wither know what is is or she will ask me.

I also mentioned that I did read about the flex pipe extender that sayian22 wrote about. And I have been reading all info there is about the flex pipe used as an extender here on thunders and I wonder if anyone got anymore info on that.

Originally Posted by marinera
There are literally tons of threads on this subject. Each day a guy start a new thread asking “Tell me which extender/ADS is cheap and effective” or such. Sorry to sound rude guys, but your search engine is broken or you are just plain lazy?

Did you even read my entire post? I didn’t say I am looking for a cheap and effective extender/ADS. I said I am looking for a discreet extender, something I can go and buy I a shop and use as an extender or something I can buy and build an extender of.

It doesn’t need to be cheap but I don’t want to spend 200-300 dollars on a regular extender because I can’t keep it at home anyway. Buy it just to throw it away doesn’t seem to smart.

I also said I have been reading about the flex pipe extender and asked for more information about that. I have been reading all information about the flex pipe extender that is on thunders several times.

I have now in this thread got tips on leg straps, I have already been reading about those also but thank you anyway.

There is allot of information about extenders and ADS on thunders, I know that. I sometimes, when I got time, spend allot of time reading on thundersplace but I haven’t found much information on discreet home made extenders so I don’t know where to start.

According to some people it seems like all information about PE, PE techniques and PE devices already exist on this forum so I guess it’s kind of pointless to start any new thread. Why start a new thread if all the information already exist. I was just hoping that maybe someone got new unwritten information about this, was specially curios about the pipe extender but according to you all the information already exists, just click the search button. To bad since I already did that and found nothing I haven’t seen yet. All I can find now are just loads and loads of threads posts about extenders I have no use for.

Originally Posted by keybord
Did you even read my entire post?


Yes.

Originally Posted by keybord
… I didn’t say I am looking for a cheap and effective extender/ADS. I said I am looking for a discreet extender, something I can go and buy I a shop and use as an extender or something I can buy and build an extender of.


Homemade Extender the White Knight 2
Homemade Extender the White Knight
Homemade Extender the Black Bishop
Homemade Extender the Darknight
Paul’s Homemade Penis Extender
Piet’s homemade stretcher
My Homemade penis stretcher.
My Homemade Vac penis stretcher.
Homemade stretcher
Extender question
Best penis extender/stretcher
Were to buy a good extender. any suggestions

From the threads I’ve been reading I wouldn’t recommend the vacuum extender, since people say they get blisters from it.


Starting stats Achieved/Current Wanted/Goal

BPEL |15(5.9")|16(6.3")|17(6.7")|18(7.09")|19(7.5")|20(7.9")|

MSEG |10.5(4.13")|11.5(4.5")|12(4.7")|13(5.1")|14(5.5")|15(5.9")|

Try MB’s extender it comes with the ads and is discreet.

I was using those anchor weights for my ads.

The problem was that the magnets would fall off and

bounce around sometimes. A couple of times it happened

at Wal Marts and this couple had to help me find the magnet

it had rolled under a shelf and got stuck!


marshall

Originally Posted by soodana

From the threads I’ve been reading I wouldn’t recommend the vacuum extender, since people say they get blisters from it.

LOL.

Try it for yourself and then post advices based on your own experience ;) .

I won’t give it a go, ‘cause of all the blisterposts ;)
Even if there is a chance I won’t get one, I don’t like the idea the slightest bit.

This is also why I’ll probably never try clamping, at least not for another year.


Starting stats Achieved/Current Wanted/Goal

BPEL |15(5.9")|16(6.3")|17(6.7")|18(7.09")|19(7.5")|20(7.9")|

MSEG |10.5(4.13")|11.5(4.5")|12(4.7")|13(5.1")|14(5.5")|15(5.9")|

Oh I made 2 posts about the same thing up there. I must have been really stressed yesterday and lost my memory.

Yes thank you for the tips on these thread, I had not seen them all but all of those construction does look like a penis extedner so it’s not what I am looking for. So far the flex pipe extenders seems to be the best one but there aint allot of information on here about how it works in the long run.

Ask to Sayan? If I remember correctly, it is an hanger not an extender what Sayan used. I mean, I doubt a clamp-style device can be worn for more than 15 minutes straight.

Originally Posted by marinera
Ask to Sayan? If I remember correctly, it is an hanger not an extender what Sayan used. I mean, I doubt a clamp-style device can be worn for more than 15 minutes straight.

He used the flex pipe as an extender and in hia thread he wrote he used it for a couple oh hours. But he use similar construcrion as a hanger. Think I am going to try it. Just need to find a flex pipe.

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 08:03 AM.