Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Extender that does not use suction bell or noose grip?

Extender that does not use suction bell or noose grip?

Have used the Phallosan for about 3 months and have good results (around 1/4 inch length). The only problem is that my penis is becoming whitish and scarred all around the head. Now I have read that this is a common side effect for certain people who are sensitive to a vacuum type grip. I have also tried size genetics this past week from a kind friend who let me borrow it. Now I really do not like the noose grip or the strap grip, my penis head gets cold within 20 minutes and slips out easily.

TL;DR:

My question is- Are there any extenders that use a side grip instead of grips over the top and without suction?

Originally Posted by doubletrust
Have used the Phallosan for about 3 months and have good results (around 1/4 inch length). The only problem is that my penis is becoming whitish and scarred all around the head. Now I have read that this is a common side effect for certain people who are sensitive to a vacuum type grip. I have also tried size genetics this past week from a kind friend who let me borrow it. Now I really do not like the noose grip or the strap grip, my penis head gets cold within 20 minutes and slips out easily.
TL;DR:
My question is- Are there any extenders that use a side grip instead of grips over the top and without suction?

One may exist but have never seen or heard of it.

Originally Posted by capernicus1
One may exist but have never seen or heard of it.

:(

I bought a Phallosan and used it for a month (while I was doing the Newbie routine). Just didn’t like the Phallosan.

It was comfortable. But the stretch didn’t feel effective. But I continued to use it while I read everything I could here at Thunders.

Later, I switched to hanging golf weights instead of Phallosan. And then switched to Monty’s PE weights.

Originally did this just to prevent turtleing after my PE session. But I like the feel of the PE weights. It gives my shaft a good stretch, and keeps it elongated throughout the day.

And in additino to my pumping (3x per week) and Bib hanging (3x per week), it contributes to the stretch. I like a long hang with light weight, and hanging 30 ounces of PE weights for 8 hours per day fits the bill.

I also hang using a Bib 3 or 4 days a week with 5-6 lbs. But PE weights have replaced Phallosan as a good all day stretcher.


Oct 2017: 6.875 x 5.5. (Starting stats: Feb 2016: 6.25 x 5")

DIY velcro strap

doubletrust

When you refer to a noose grip I am not sure if you are also including a wider strap?

If not why not try a DIY velcro strap mod?

DIY Velcro strap

I find it more comfortable than the noose and avoids the issue of blisters you can get with a vacuum cap.

Austfred

Originally Posted by austfred
Doubletrust

When you refer to a noose grip I am not sure if you are also including a wider strap?

If not why not try a DIY velcro strap mod?

DIY Velcro strap

I find it more comfortable than the noose and avoids the issue of blisters you can get with a vacuum cap.

Austfred

I’m very interested in this, but I can’t see the picture necessary because I am not registered, but I tried registering under 2 different email for the MOS forums and it won’t send me an email. If you could maybe download the image and upload it here that would be great :)


Start - June 2016: BPEL 6.5 MSEG 4.25

Originally Posted by austfred
Doubletrust

When you refer to a noose grip I am not sure if you are also including a wider strap?

If not why not try a DIY velcro strap mod?

DIY Velcro strap

I find it more comfortable than the noose and avoids the issue of blisters you can get with a vacuum cap.

Austfred

Nevermind, I got it to work thank you for the link I am going to try this :)


Start - June 2016: BPEL 6.5 MSEG 4.25

Look up the captains wench in the search. You can buy a kit from monty. It’s amazing compared to the others, the only issue is how you keep tension


"If you're not first, you're last!"

5/09/09 currently sat at 5.5bp" bp x 4.25 eg. Long term goal would be 7.5nbp x 6 eg

I go back and forth between narrow Velcro straps, wide Velcro straps and a modified captains wench. If I only want to do very low tension, I’ll use the rubber strap that came with the PM while wearing a silicone sleeve.

The ADS wench works well if you put the support pads on the sides even though it’s much easier to secure tightly if the support pads are on top / bottom.


PE for length: so her heart stops when she sees it. PE for girth: to get her heart started again!

One need only leave the surface of the planet to realize we are all one people.

To me it’s obvious that the X4 Labs extender is the best one on the market. They have a number of different options and work for any length penis.


Starting stats September 2007: 7.5" BPEL, 5.5" MEG.

Current: 9.3" BPEL, 6.2" EG

I would also recommend the Velcro strap, it solved a lot of problems for me when I switched to it.

Top
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Expertise needed on extender routineK_F_HPenis Extenders2711-09-2014 05:05 AM
Extender routineLeonidaPenis Enlargement Basics810-20-2014 08:59 AM
Grip Trainingkbs83Penis Enlargement Basics1407-03-2013 07:49 PM
Vacuum Pump And Extender Combined Routine. Pls Suggest Me 1energiebrianPenis Enlargement Basics1009-21-2010 05:20 PM
Question regarding jelqing & extender usage.CernunnosPenis Enlargement Basics712-20-2009 07:28 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 02:58 AM.