Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Extender, head slipping.

12

Extender, head slipping.

Right, I’ve got a few questions I haven’t been able to figure by myself/find through searches.

I’m currently using an extender (as a stress relaxation device) with a VacADS 3 system.

A problem I’m running into is blue/cold glans at the end of a set due to glans slipping out. Why the glans slip out (Partially) I can’t tell; I’ve applied it exactly as detailed on the AutoExtender website. Unless I decrease tension it’ll slip out (Which is well below my EL). I’ve tried a single layer of theraband underneath the vacuum ring, applied baby powder and completely wrapped the head rather than only the slit but nothing improved the situation. I don’t experience pain, discomfort of numb feeling.

Any tips on keeping it in place (no pun intended)?

I’m not sure if you want to spend more money but the Vac ADS4.1 grips like a vice. He’s added a little vacuum hose that allows you to create a vacuum before attaching to extender. I use mine for hanging (up to 7.5 pounds right now) with zero slippage. I also use the stealth cap with my extender with no slippage problems. As a matter of fact I’m wearing it right now. I’m using a cut in half red autoxleeve with the stealth cap.

Other than that I would say don’t use baby powder for sure, it seems that would cause slippage even more.

Whats to stop a layer of skin from literally ripping of the glans when that much force is applied?


My current dimensions: flaccid: 8" x 6.5" erect: 9.5" x 7.125" glans: soft length:1.825" soft diameter 1.65" firm length:2.286" firm diameter:1.90"

Goal: flaccid: 9" x 7" (.1" length .5" girth) erect: 10" x 8" ( .5" length 1" girth) glans: soft length: 2.25" soft diameter: 2" firm length: 2.5" firm diameter: 2.25"

Ultimate goal: flaccid: 10" x 8" erect: 11.5" x 9.75" glans: soft length: 2.5" soft diameter: 2.25" firm length: 4" firm diameter: 3" In other words: A big, fat elephant cock!

Blister

Originally Posted by 7inchesSoft
Whats to stop a layer of skin from literally ripping of the glans when that much force is applied?

That’s sort of what happens when you get a blister from too much tension/ vacuum. Been there done that.

I don’t think I apply even all that much force, just the head is partially pulled out.

Originally Posted by 7inchesSoft
Whats to stop a layer of skin from literally ripping of the glans when that much force is applied?

I started with 2.5 lbs, then 5 and now sometimes 7.5 but mostly still 5. This light weight never comes close to feeling like it would generate anywhere near that much vacuum or pull. I’m up to an hour now at 5 lbs and have very little discoloration when I remove the vac cap.

Any tips?

Even with barely any tension at all the glans pull (Although less) through the vacuum ring.

There can be few problems associated as folows

1 you are pulling beyond your erect length too long

2 when penis is erected it tends to retract slighly as blood flows expands the corpora cavernosa resulting in shorter penis length

3) strap noose worn out suprisingly how many guys do not know this after few uses they became practically usless

4 Give yourself and your dick enough resting time to recover You be surprised how good you can perform stretching later

5 Do some manual stretching instead extending for long periods of time

remember your penis is NOT a muscle .suprisingly how manhy people believe otherwise


Blue eye, blonde latino

Originally Posted by DomXZ
Any tips?

Even with barely any tension at all the glans pull (Although less) through the vacuum ring.

I know you probably don’t want to spend more money but I believe the vac4.1 with the ability to add vacuum before attaching weight makes a big difference. I have no slippage problems at all. I will say though I’ve never had a vac 3 so I’m not comparing, just letting you know the vac 4.1 is working great for me at both 5 and 7.5 lbs of weight for thirty minute sets.

Originally Posted by sricardo
There can be few problems associated as folows
1 you are pulling beyond your erect length too long
2 when penis is erected it tends to retract slighly as blood flows expands the corpora cavernosa resulting in shorter penis length
3) strap noose worn out suprisingly how many guys do not know this after few uses they became practically usless
4 Give yourself and your dick enough resting time to recover You be surprised how good you can perform stretching later
5 Do some manual stretching instead extending for long periods of time
remember your penis is NOT a muscle .suprisingly how manhy people believe otherwise

1 - I tried a 20 minute set with a length well below my BPEL/EL (About 5cm less), still the same issue. Although less, the glans are partially pulled through the vacuum ring and turn into elderberries in no time.
2 - I’m aware of that. With the result that more tension would be build in the extender. But even then with the set I tried well below my BPEL/EL it happens.
3 - Using VacADS 3, not the noose.

I’ll keep the newer VacADS in mind, but I can’t fathom why it won’t work again if it has in the past.

Small update; Despite lots of tinkering with the VacADS 3 system and some mild success in getting it to stay put, I moved to the 4.1 system.

Slowly increasing the time in the extender, I experience barely any slipping or cold glans. BPFSL suddenly jumped from ~20 cm to 21.3 cm, which is good news.

Originally Posted by DomXZ
Small update; Despite lots of tinkering with the VacADS 3 system and some mild success in getting it to stay put, I moved to the 4.1 system.

Slowly increasing the time in the extender, I experience barely any slipping or cold glans. BPFSL suddenly jumped from ~20 cm to 21.3 cm, which is good news.

Awesome to hear. I am still using my vac4.1 for uninterrupted 1 hour hanging sets of 5 pounds twice daily without issue. I keep a heat pad over my ligs the entire session and use the microfilm tape on my glans. No slippage or blisters as of yet and into my second month now.

I noticed that the vacuum ring loses its elasticity pretty quickly. May have to order extra.

That said, I’ve been achieving success with roughly 3 to 4 hours of extending and 30 to 60 minutes of pumping. Measuring 20.5cm BPEL on average up from 19.8. Very happy, haven’t seen gains in a long time.

Originally Posted by DomXZ
I noticed that the vacuum ring loses its elasticity pretty quickly. May have to order extra.

That said, I’ve been achieving success with roughly 3 to 4 hours of extending and 30 to 60 minutes of pumping. Measuring 20.5cm BPEL on average up from 19.8. Very happy, haven’t seen gains in a long time.

Congrats on forward progress. I’m doing a Vac hanging and extender routine with about 5 minutes of bathmate pumping between hanging and extending and seem to be making progress as well.

Solution

I’ve had this same problem for weeks now, but have found an excellent solution. Get one of those cheap neoprene weight loss belts on Amazon - the kind that is soft cloth on one side, but latex on the inside. Cut off a length about 1ft long and use it to wrap just behind the glans.

I’ve found the grip much better than loops or anything else, and it feels much safer than without it.

I got one made by everlast on special, and it does the job.

Hope this helps people.

Top
12
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Home made Bib Hangers / Bib's Uli thingThunderSSPenis Hangers3703-09-2016 12:17 PM
Make your noose extender 100% more comfortable!babbisPenis Extenders911-08-2011 04:51 PM
Penis head growth - Please help!BeastPenis Enlargement1106-15-2004 10:00 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 11:47 PM.