Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Experienced PE'rs long term extender results?

I guess your link is older. Size doctor said it’d b 206 e here in europe .


When conguering a golddigger you need a large bank account, when conquering a dickdigger you need a large tool. When conquering a woman you need a minimum of three things: money, class and yes: dick size. Good news are, you can actually improve in all these three aspects.

Take into the account that you have to add custom tax when importing from outside EU.

Originally Posted by quim92

Pyle. It’d be great to know your previous PE experience and gains. What is it? If it is your first PE experience then it’d be very strange not to gain at least half inch.

I have tried extenders on and off before, but never been really dedicated to it like now (doing it every day) because I never did gain a nanometer from it. This time I told myself that if I just stick to it, I will gain like they did in the studies. Extending is the only PE I’m willing to do because its backed up by studies and is shown to work (on some at least) and is safe. But damn its hard to continue when I don’t see any evidence of it working on me, its just so frustrating investing so much time in it, and possibly getting nada back.

What extender are you using? Man I didnt see you are from Norway, I might go to Oslo to finish my studies there!! Maybe its bcuz its freaking cold you dont grow haha (just kidding).

Why do you say you are wasting time? cant you wear it outside? Or can’t you do other things mate? You man are norwegian, you can afford anything haha, I know extenders work all the same way but I would honestly try a vacuum extender, I am curious about all of them, the most sensible choice seems to be the vacextender from Monkeybars, although if the Size doctor is about 200 eruos is not that bad…..


When conguering a golddigger you need a large bank account, when conquering a dickdigger you need a large tool. When conquering a woman you need a minimum of three things: money, class and yes: dick size. Good news are, you can actually improve in all these three aspects.

I’m actually using the vacextender from monkeybars, and its good but when you extend with decent force 1200g+ its tricky to move around outside the house, the extender don’t fit good in regular pants and the vacuum needs to be released every -+ hour.

Originally Posted by pyle
I have tried extenders on and off before, but never been really dedicated to it like now (doing it every day) because I never did gain a nanometer from it. This time I told myself that if I just stick to it, I will gain like they did in the studies. Extending is the only PE I’m willing to do because its backed up by studies and is shown to work (on some at least) and is safe. But damn its hard to continue when I don’t see any evidence of it working on me, its just so frustrating investing so much time in it, and possibly getting nada back.


Pyle, what studies are there showing that extenders work? Would be interested to see that. I know of the Phallosan study, but that is not a peer-reviewed study it seems like a low budget study done in a urologist office with a relatively small number of patients. I don’t think it’s any more credible than the broad spectrum of personalities and languages here with reported gains, but I do in general believe the results. Could every person on Thunder’s be lying, no. Could Thunder’s be a big scam with an organized group of creative, smart people creating and posting with pseudo-identities -that is definitely possible but it would take a WHOLE lot of work and there doesn’t seem to be much incentive. The only conclusion left is that people here are making gains, although their stated size and gains may not be accurate in some cases. So I guess my point is if nearly everyone here is saying jelqing is the foundation of any PE routine, and you are going to spend the time doing PE, why not add at least 10 min. or so daily for safe measure? Anyhow, that’s how I see it. I am going to have some good gains to report at the end of this month, making my total gains not spectacular but not insignificant. It is pretty surprising you have gained nothing, although you weren’t clear if you had already gained previously and therefore exhausted your initial gains that seem to come much easier. I know they say some people don’t grow, but I gotta believe that comes down to technique and consistency, with some room for physiology as well.

Is this http://www.autoextender.com/vacextender.html the one you are wearing? I noticed there is no gadgetry on it to indicate force. Could insufficient force be part of the problem?


28 Aug 2014: 6.25" x 6" (MEG) >>>>>>>> 30 Dec 2015: 7.25" x 6.5" (MEG)

Goal: Pump 40 min 2x daily 6 mos start 8/23/17 PICS AND PROGRESS

PE Growth Rate Study | Most Efficient Gainers List

Originally Posted by pyle

its tricky to move around outside the house, the extender don’t fit good in regular pants

Maybe try a ring like the Phallosan uses to go around the base of the penis so you can pull the penis up toward the waist. If it is pulled down the pant leg it’s pretty obvious to onlookers. I wear mine out, and the bell does bulge out a little but it doesn’t appear in a position a penis would normally go so it’s left to the imagination as to what the bulge is if it’s even noticed. I tried wearing it without the ring and quickly learned why they made the ring, it pulls everything to the side including your balls so when you walk your balls are right up against your leg. Not comfortable. The ring pulls the very base of the shaft back into a straight line, keeping your balls pretty close to where they should be, while the bulk of the shaft gets stretched. I’m sure you could find or make a similar ring, and wear it around your waste and it will be much easier to wear out of the house.


28 Aug 2014: 6.25" x 6" (MEG) >>>>>>>> 30 Dec 2015: 7.25" x 6.5" (MEG)

Goal: Pump 40 min 2x daily 6 mos start 8/23/17 PICS AND PROGRESS

PE Growth Rate Study | Most Efficient Gainers List

Originally Posted by pyle
I don’t know man, I have been extending now for 4 months, 5 hours EVERY DAY, half an inch above my BPEL and I haven’t seen any gains, neither EL or FL, NOTHING. The only change I have noticed is somewhat improved EQ. To be honest it really makes me question extenders, and it really is hard to continue when you don’t see any signs of it working. I guess I will be forcing myself to reach 1000 hours, but if there is nothing at that point, I can safely assume that extenders don’t work on anyone.


Is, by chance, your BPFSL longer than your BPEL?

I extended not to a certain distance (BPEL + x) but rather extended with a force of about 5lbs, to the length of the shaft, much closer to the mechanics of hanging, but instead of using free weights and gravity, the force was applied via a homemade extender.

It is possible that your stretched length is not getting enough force (even at half inch past erect length) and that you are not stressing the tissues enough to create growth.


Keep an open mind and a closed wallet... unless it\'s open to making a donation!

for instance cantlook, my bpfl is longer than mine bpel. just a little bit, isnt that common?. What advantadge and disadvantadge di you find?


When conguering a golddigger you need a large bank account, when conquering a dickdigger you need a large tool. When conquering a woman you need a minimum of three things: money, class and yes: dick size. Good news are, you can actually improve in all these three aspects.

Originally Posted by quim92
for instance cantlook, my bpfl is longer than mine bpel. just a little bit, isnt that common?. What advantadge and disadvantadge di you find?


From what I have seen here that is common, yes. Personally, I have always measured stretched flaccid and erect length as the same, even as I was gaining.

The disadvantage I was trying to point out would be if you were applying a certain amount of force to a stretched flaccid (with an extender) but based your amount of force on a shorter erect measurement, the result might not apply enough force to the stretched flaccid to gain.


Keep an open mind and a closed wallet... unless it\'s open to making a donation!

Originally Posted by quim92
for instance cantlook, my bpfl is longer than mine bpel. just a little bit, isnt that common?. What advantadge and disadvantadge di you find?

It’s really common, the usually actually. I’m the other way actually which is really uncommon and I can’t figure out why that is. It seems like I should only be able to expand as far as I can stretch. I rarely ever measure BPFSL length though, so maybe I am just not stretching hard enough or long enough.

Originally Posted by GettinGrown
Maybe try a ring like the Phallosan uses to go around the base of the penis so you can pull the penis up toward the waist. If it is pulled down the pant leg it’s pretty obvious to onlookers. I wear mine out, and the bell does bulge out a little but it doesn’t appear in a position a penis would normally go so it’s left to the imagination as to what the bulge is if it’s even noticed. I tried wearing it without the ring and quickly learned why they made the ring, it pulls everything to the side including your balls so when you walk your balls are right up against your leg. Not comfortable. The ring pulls the very base of the shaft back into a straight line, keeping your balls pretty close to where they should be, while the bulk of the shaft gets stretched. I’m sure you could find or make a similar ring, and wear it around your waste and it will be much easier to wear out of the house.

I am wearing the vac extender with this ring and I can stay with it for so long that I want to. Now, I can manage 10, 12, 14 hours per day with no problems or discomfort. The only thing that I had to do was wrap the ring with some pieces of socks.

Does autoextender sell this ring? If so, what is the name?

How are you doing with the vacextender wisike? Gains/hours?


When conguering a golddigger you need a large bank account, when conquering a dickdigger you need a large tool. When conquering a woman you need a minimum of three things: money, class and yes: dick size. Good news are, you can actually improve in all these three aspects.

Extenders are like Excalibur. Train with a sword and be powerful. I’ve ran off to privacy to adjust my extender thirty times a day for two years. And stunk like pee.

Guess what I’m so much bigger.


Start: 5.75 x 4.5 Current: 7 x 5.25

Such Spartan training is for the champ. -Bruce Lee

Originally Posted by quim92
Does autoextender sell this ring? If so, what is the name?
How are you doing with the vacextender wisike? Gains/hours?

Hi quim92, I hope all is well!

Actually, my extender is made in Brazil and it’s a kind of “twin brother” of the vac extender from autoextender. Here you can find a pic from the ring + belt for usage as phallosan forte: http://vacextensor.com/site/produto/cinta-regulavel/

I guess you can find something like that at monkey’s place or even come up with a homemade one.

I have been wearing it as phallosan for only 3 week, so I don’t have any gains to report, unfortunately. Anyhow, I’m very satisfied until now. Most to the fact that with jeans and a released shirt my penis remains stretched with decent amount of traction - and there’s no slipping or anything that reduce the traction - and most important: completely hide, total discretion. I can work and do all the things that I couldn’t when I was with the annoying spring extender with noose.

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 01:16 PM.