Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Convert noose extender to something else

Convert noose extender to something else

I have an andro-penis extender, and while I really like wearing extenders, the noose system is very flawed.

The noose constantly slips as the strap and comfort sleeve deteriorate quickly (literally after a month, the strap constantly slides out of the holder or the hole). I want to convert it to a vacuum extender, or another type of strap that actually holds in place.

But I have no idea where to start looking. I’d prefer a vacuum extender, but those are expensive for the whole set. The rods and base of the andro-penis work perfectly, it’s just the nose I want to replace. Any ideas where to look to get just the one part that will fit the andro-penis?

You can check out They have one there.

Velcro strap is cheapest & easiest mod.

PE for length: so her heart stops when she sees it. PE for girth: to get her heart started again!

One need only leave the surface of the planet to realize we are all one people.

Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Extender routineLeonidaPenis Enlargement Basics810-20-2014 08:59 AM
Make your noose extender 100% more comfortable!babbisPenis Extenders911-08-2011 04:51 PM
Extender users help Noose keeps slippingangrybunnyPenis Enlargement Basics1006-06-2010 07:28 AM
Noose Type ExtenderHomerJSPenis Enlargement Basics012-10-2009 11:23 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 09:11 AM.