Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Considering buying an extender

123

Considering buying an extender

It’s been a while since I got myself a new PE gadget. Actually, only PE gadgets that I have are a pump, a steel ball and some clamps.

I’m considering buying an extender because when I think about it, I’ve never really used an ADS in my PE career. I don’t count the steel ball because I couldn’t wear it for more than 20 minutes at a time, it made my glans go cold.

Anyway, I think proper ADS (well, extender) could help me in my push (or should I say pull, hehe) for more length.

Reason why I’m opting for an extender instead of some weight based ADS (that requires gravity) is because I have a job sitting at the desk which means something other than gravity needs to exert force.

From what I understand, extenders need a lot of time to work. Since I work 6-8 hour shifts, this should be no problem. Obviously, comfort and stealth are my main concerns here because I’m surrounded with a lot of people.

Now, I don’t want to spend too much money because most extenders are more or less the same, that’s why I’m going to get one from eBay (in $30-50 range).

Noose and strap are out of the question so I’m probably going to make a DIY vacuum modification to make it more comfortable for long use. Any help regarding this matter will be much appreciated. :)

Are there any dangers in exposing the glans to vacuum for that long? Even if it’s only 1 kg force, we’re still talking about multiple hours without break. What about blisters? Is there danger?

I’d also like to hear experiences from other people who have used an extender surrounded by a lot of people and how it worked out.

If I manage to make it comfortable, reliable and stealthy, I’ll try to wear it for 8-10 hours a day.

I’ll do some more research around the forum while I’m waiting for some more input in this thread. :)

Thanks for help.


Start • 5.94''x4.92''

Now • 6.50''x4.96''

Goal • 7.00''x5.75''

Here’s my input.

There is no way you can wear an extender to work without having a significant bulge in your pants.

It is safe to wear it more than 10 hours but in my case I have to tape the opening of my urethra and the tip of the frenulum as the skin there is very thin. ( I am using a VAC based extender)

I have not had any blisters so far.

Well that depends on the attire, doesn’t it? Some people claim it’s very conspicuous while others say it’s easy to hide, I guess not everyone can pull it off.

I’m considering 9_in_richard’s approach using cloth croakie instead of vacuum, supposedly it’s extremely comfortable if you find the right material. It also seems easier to attach and detach.


Start • 5.94''x4.92''

Now • 6.50''x4.96''

Goal • 7.00''x5.75''

If you are going for ultimate stealth, you might consider an vac device that instead of attaching to a base like a traditional extender, attaches to your leg. Use a vacuum cap that is attached to a leg strap with a bungie like strap, so that it has some give. I’m trying to work something like that out for my work too, so if you find something good and stretchy let me know :)

Originally Posted by UpTo7

Well that depends on the attire, doesn’t it? Some people claim it’s very conspicuous while others say it’s easy to hide…

My experience comes from a strap device (1,200 hours so far).

Nobody is going to notice it under jeans or trousers if you use it face up.

No way you can hide it face down.

You can sit at a desk and walk without any problem but if you have to pick up something from the ground you are in troubles.

I do not have a vacuum mod so I can wear it for 60/90 minutes, no more and this means that when you’re close to this time a bathroom must be around to take it out because it starts to hurt.

I hope this helps.

I too have an extender. I can tell you that you can wear it under your pants or trousers/jeans. I actually wear mine face down and no one notices it. If you are wearing tight pants, then of course it will be noticeable. I think getting an extender is a great idea. The pump mainly focuses on girth unless you are using the correct size tube. That way, you will have something that focuses on girth and another on length. Great combination in my opinion.

I wear a VacExtender mod on my extender and also as an ADS with 4 lbs attached. Anything over 90 minutes causes slight bruising to my glans.

Originally Posted by johnny_starbo
If you are going for ultimate stealth, you might consider an vac device that instead of attaching to a base like a traditional extender, attaches to your leg. Use a vacuum cap that is attached to a leg strap with a bungie like strap, so that it has some give. I’m trying to work something like that out for my work too, so if you find something good and stretchy let me know :)


That silicone cup was one of the options that I considered way back when it just started selling on eBay, but after reading some reviews, I changed my mind.

Originally Posted by megzobo
I too have an extender. I can tell you that you can wear it under your pants or trousers/jeans. I actually wear mine face down and no one notices it. If you are wearing tight pants, then of course it will be noticeable. I think getting an extender is a great idea. The pump mainly focuses on girth unless you are using the correct size tube. That way, you will have something that focuses on girth and another on length. Great combination in my opinion.


I’m currently working on length only, haven’t used the pump in a while. But it’s good to hear that extender is wearable with normal clothes. :)

Originally Posted by crek88
My experience comes from a strap device (1,200 hours so far).
Nobody is going to notice it under jeans or trousers if you use it face up.
No way you can hide it face down.
You can sit at a desk and walk without any problem but if you have to pick up something from the ground you are in troubles.
I do not have a vacuum mod so I can wear it for 60/90 minutes, no more and this means that when you’re close to this time a bathroom must be around to take it out because it starts to hurt.
I hope this helps.


When you say strap device, are you talking about strap that goes around the leg or strap on an extender that is used to fasten the glans?


Start • 5.94''x4.92''

Now • 6.50''x4.96''

Goal • 7.00''x5.75''

Instead of a extended, i made an ADS (Knee Strap version)
I can’t rememeber (Nor find) the thread that i saw the design on …but it was prety simple.

I bought the knee strap at CVS … it was called the “Futuro Sport”. It works well and is VERY comfortable.
I used the same penis wrap as for hanging (i.e. comfort wrap, self adhesive 2” tape)
In the same section that I bought the knoww strap I bought a simple wrist wrap and i use that to connect the elastiv strap to the knoww brace.

IOt is completely undedectible … but i cann’s wear it for more than 2 - 3 hours without taking a circulation break of about 5 min.


Starting (10 / 2011): 6.50 BPEL, 5.50 MEG

Current: 7.50 BPEL, 6.00 MEG

Goal: 8.50 BPEL 6.50 MEG

I found even wearing an extender round the house to be a big enough pain in the ass, there’s no way I would have attempted to go out using it.

If I was to try it I think I’d go for something like the phallosan or a cheap alternative if there is such a thing ?

Originally Posted by capernicus1

I found even wearing an extender round the house to be a big enough pain in the ass, there’s no way I would have attempted to go out using it.

If I was to try it I think I’d go for something like the phallosan or a cheap alternative if there is such a thing ?

What kind of extender did you use?


Start • 5.94''x4.92''

Now • 6.50''x4.96''

Goal • 7.00''x5.75''

X4 labs with so called comfort strap, with some wrapping got it to a point where it was reasonably comfortable but I still had to keep an eye on it.

Ok if you’re sat in front of the TV but still hard to forget you’re wearing it. Maybe a vac mod would improve things but I’m done with it.

I second that on the discomfort strap. Mine is one of the LeLuv models. I payed around $60 NBD. I used it at home to get a good stretch. I put it on occassionally to see if I can utilize it for some special purpose. I might use it after a hang session to keep my BPFSL maxed out.

I wore the thing in public once and it drove me nuts. I must have had it too tight for my level of conditioning. Mine is the kind without springs. If you are hell bent on getting an extender, get the kind that has springs.

I do understand why some guys lean toward an extender because of time/privacy.

Good luck and report back.
sheLovesIt

Originally Posted by UpTo7

When you say strap device….

extender, strap type.

I own a penimaster.

Originally Posted by sheLovesIt
I second that on the discomfort strap. Mine is one of the LeLuv models. I payed around $60 NBD. I used it at home to get a good stretch. I put it on occassionally to see if I can utilize it for some special purpose. I might use it after a hang session to keep my BPFSL maxed out.

I wore the thing in public once and it drove me nuts. I must have had it too tight for my level of conditioning. Mine is the kind without springs. If you are hell bent on getting an extender, get the kind that has springs.

I do understand why some guys lean toward an extender because of time/privacy.

Good luck and report back.
sheLovesIt


I’m going to get one off eBay for about $25. Even if it fails to deliver, it’s not too much money. I don’t understand people who shell out $200-300 for such device when there are copies 10 times cheaper readily available.

I was thinking something along the lines of this. Is that the type with springs?

I want an extender because I want to see how my penis is going to react to all day stretching, something I’ve never tried in 2+ years of PE, that’s all.


Start • 5.94''x4.92''

Now • 6.50''x4.96''

Goal • 7.00''x5.75''

Top
123
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Extender routineLeonidaPenis Enlargement Basics810-20-2014 08:59 AM
Need help buying an extenderdantan101Penis Enlargement Basics110-23-2008 04:48 PM
Buying extenderamurhanPenis Enlargement Basics106-28-2008 02:57 PM
Buying the JES extenderngt2000Penis Enlargement Basics1906-10-2008 08:07 PM
Hanging RoutineDickstructionPenis Hangers902-07-2006 03:18 AM

All times are GMT. The time now is 11:19 AM.