Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Cheap Extender vs High End Extender

Originally Posted by austfred
Lowtower. Thats what I would recommend and what I did myself. AFAIK, the cheapest extenders are at aliexpress. Like a chinese eBay but your cash is kept in escrow until you notify them you have received the item. Probably a bit slower than buying local but I normally get my item within about 2 weeks. I normally buy off a seller offering freight free. Here is one offer for a proextender like I bought. They are others.

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Hots…/683077088.html

Here is the two way cradle such as the one I bought to adapt to a DIY velcro strap.

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Crad…1331584980.html

And here is a four way cradle like the one in the extender the Great Divider bought. Will order one myself to experiment with.

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Free…1565954540.html

This one gives you more options such as using dual fixing methods.

I just read your thread regarding this a couple of days ago. I was looking to do this but I am rather impatient and would like to get one within a couple of days. Unfortunately, the places I’ve attempted to shop at seem to only want Paypal so I may go that route as you’ve suggested.


PE'ing since 11/1/13. It's never too late to begin!

**

Lowtower

Originally Posted by lowtower
I just read your thread regarding this a couple of days ago. I was looking to do this but I am rather impatient and would like to get one within a couple of days. Unfortunately, the places I’ve attempted to shop at seem to only want Paypal so I may go that route as you’ve suggested.

Lowtower, Aliexpress takes credit cards but not paypal.

I have this cheap “Proextender” from eBay as well, and I wanted to try the Velcro mod with gauze. Would it be enough or a vac extender is necessary ? I have the one on the 1st link austfred posted, not the four way cradle so I don’t know if the Velcro will go through and work.

DIY velcro

Originally Posted by gekiro
I have this cheap “Proextender” from eBay as well, and I wanted to try the Velcro mod with gauze. Would it be enough or a vac extender is necessary ? I have the one on the 1st link austfred posted, not the four way cradle so I don’t know if the Velcro will go through and work.

gekiro, whether you would do best with the DIY velcro strap or a vacextender is a difficult question to answer. I tried the vacextender and it worked fine until I got blisters from applying too much tension. I moved to the DIY velcro stap while I was waiting for my head to toughen up enough so I would not get any more blisters. I found it fine and have stuck with it partly because I now also pump and am concerned about putting too much stress on my head from the vacextender and the vacuum cylinder.

You do not need a four way cradle to use a DIY velcro strap but you do need the more common two way cradle. You could use the four way with the velcro strap and either a second velcro strap or the rubber strap it comes with. Not sure what the benefits would be but may make it less likely to slip.

Here are two links on how to make a DIY velcro strap. They include pics on how to attach to the cradle,

http://www.pegym.com/articles/the-v…penis-extenders
http://www.mattersofsize.com/forum/…ro-Strap-by-J1L

Update, just ordered one on eBay. Should be in by next week. I will do a box opening review with pics as soon as I receive it.


PE'ing since 11/1/13. It's never too late to begin!

**

Lowtower

The “hybrid” kit looks like the pic I’ve attached to this post.

Attached Images
xtndr.JPG
(11.0 KB, 108 views)

PE'ing since 11/1/13. It's never too late to begin!

**

Lowtower

Originally Posted by lowtower
The “hybrid” kit looks like the pic I’ve attached to this post.

Yes looks the same as a proextender with the dual cradle. Should work fine. Are you going to try the DIY velcro mod?

So when they say stick the strip, they really mean to use glue ? And I don’t understand how the velcro strap can work on the two way cradle. There is not enough space for the velcro to go through the holes in the cradle. The photos on mattersofsize are also on the four way cradle.

velcro

Originally Posted by gekiro
So when they say stick the strip, they really mean to use glue ? And I don’t understand how the velcro strap can work on the two way cradle. There is not enough space for the velcro to go through the holes in the cradle. The photos on mattersofsize are also on the four way cradle.

gekiro

>So when they say stick the strip, they really mean to use glue ?

No you buy a piece of velcro at the hardware shop which is sticky on one side. Comes with both hook and loop. You cut two small pieces of the hook adhesive velcro and attach them to the cradle as in the pic. Then you need to get some of the 1” velcro loop tape to make the strap.

>There is not enough space for the velcro to go through the holes in the cradle.

The slots in my two way cradle are just wide enough to fit the 1” tape. I do not have a 4 way cradle but it should work. If the slots are narrower you can always cut the tape to make it narrower.

Hope that helps.

I’ve been using velcro and it’s works alright, but I think a nylon strap with the right fastener would work better. Maybe a ratchet buckle like the kind used for tying things down for moving.


Bpel: 8", Bpeg: 6", Mbeg: 5.75", Meg: 5.5", Aheg: 5.25", Heg: 4.5" - 11/18/11

Bpel: 8", Bpeg: 6", Mbeg: 5.875", Meg: 5.63", Aheg: 5.38", Heg: 4.75" - 5/18/12

Bpel:+1/4", Bpeg:6", Mbeg: 5.875", Meg:+1/16", Aheg: +1/16", Heg: +1/16" - 6/18/12

Originally Posted by austfred
Yes looks the same as a proextender with the dual cradle. Should work fine. Are you going to try the DIY velcro mod?

Not sure. This is my first extender so I would first have to get use to how it fits and functions before venturing into other things.


PE'ing since 11/1/13. It's never too late to begin!

**

Lowtower

Just got it today! Time to unbox!


PE'ing since 11/1/13. It's never too late to begin!

**

Lowtower

We’ll, the package arrived and every piece you see in the previous pic is there. I read through the user manual and is pretty straight forward. The design and build appear to be pretty good without questionable quality issues or obvious flaws. The springs feel like they could use a shot of silicone spray. Overall, appears to be a good product. I went ahead and gave it a try, setting the rods at the lowest they can go followed by attachment of the cradle. I could not get the foam donut around my penis so I ended using my bandage wrap instead. Inserting my wrapped penis, I used the silicone tube to secure it to the cradle. I the adjusted the rods and stretched my penis about 1”. Form and fit is good with no pain or discomfort. I adjusted the rods so that it would point downward as opposed to straight ahead for a more discrete position. Overall, I like it! I will have to try the other parts like the comfort strap and other sizing rods as well as peruse the DVD that came with it.


PE'ing since 11/1/13. It's never too late to begin!

**

Lowtower

Originally Posted by lowtower
We’ll, the package arrived and every piece you see in the previous pic is there. I read through the user manual and is pretty straight forward. The design and build appear to be pretty good without questionable quality issues or obvious flaws. The springs feel like they could use a shot of silicone spray. Overall, appears to be a good product. I went ahead and gave it a try, setting the rods at the lowest they can go followed by attachment of the cradle. I could not get the foam donut around my penis so I ended using my bandage wrap instead. Inserting my wrapped penis, I used the silicone tube to secure it to the cradle. I the adjusted the rods and stretched my penis about 1”. Form and fit is good with no pain or discomfort. I adjusted the rods so that it would point downward as opposed to straight ahead for a more discrete position. Overall, I like it! I will have to try the other parts like the comfort strap and other sizing rods as well as peruse the DVD that came with it.

Lowtower. sounds like the one I bought. The manual is pretty limited. Check on Thunders and PE Gym for a good newbie starter routine.

Secondly do not rely on the spring tension calibration. It can be checked on kitchen electronic scales but is not that important to get precise.

I also found the foam pretty useless and soon tears. I found the noose got more uncomfortable as I increased the time and tension as you do when conditioning. When it gets uncomfortable then it might be worth trying out the DIY velcro strap. I found it hard to get the silicone strap from coming loose. One problem I had with the noose was the ends popping out of the restraint. I used an elastic band to hold the ends down without putting it around the penis.

@austfred

Using my bandage wrap and velcro wrist band I was able to get the noose to hold my penis in place. Initially, I used the noose by itself and gave myself a rather unpleasant pinch. So far so good with my current set up. I will look into the DIY Velcro strap you mentioned but before that I will continue to play with the settings and included hardware to optimize it’s capabilities.


PE'ing since 11/1/13. It's never too late to begin!

**

Lowtower

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 04:51 PM.