5 Years Of Extender Experience
Having used an extender for about 5 years, I would like to share with you how I currently use it. These are techniques that I’ve found work best for me through trial and error. I wouldn’t suggest that a newbie do this until they are familiar with the device and conditioned to use it. This should probably not be in the Newbie Forum, but I don’t have a lot of posts.
I’m using an electric heating pad, x4 Labs extender with girth base, comfort strap, memory foam comfort pad, 2 small nails (don’t be scared) with the ends filed, and a cable clamp.
1. Use electric heating pad for 10 mins as a warm-up.
2. Put on memory foam comfort pad. (I may have found a cheap alternative to these, which I will post after I have tested)
3. Put cable clamp at base and stimulate to full erection. Hold the top of the comfort pad & pull back skin to avoid being bunched up.
4. Put on the head attachment with a comfort strap & tighten. (I usually pull back the skin again)
5. This is the nail part. I have a small hole in the middle of the comfort strap on each side. I put the nails through the strap to keep it from slipping at high tension. I got this idea from this forum, but the guy used twist ties instead, but small nails go through easier and don’t bend.
6. Let erection subside, trapping blood in the glans, but being soft throughout the shaft.
7. Put the x4 girth base over the head attachment. (This cannot be done with traditional bases)
8. Insert the elongation bars into the head attachment, compress the base springs, and screw the bars into the bars that are attached to the base.
9. I usually pull my testicles through the girth base and angle it downward. Angling downward allows me to wear it for over two hours and still not have numb glans. The only pain is where the bottom of the base is (if you pull your testicles through, this is the taint) which I relieve by pulling the extender up and adjusting.
Hopefully extender users find this helpful.
Mid 2006 ≈5 NBPEL -----> Mar 2011 >7" NBPEL