Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Your thoughts about stretching and rest days?

12

Your thoughts about stretching and rest days?

Hi, I have a question that has been on my mind for few days now.

I’ve been reading old threads, but I just can’t figure out if it is better to rest or not. Many people say that stretching only doesn’t need rest and it is crucial to keep the penis in a fatigued state.

So, what are your updated thoughts about rest days when doing stretching only routine? Is is ok for example one to have 2 days on and 1 rest days. Or is it better to stretch minimum 6 days on, 1 off.

I don’t mind rest days, but if it’s true that the penis needs to be kept at a “fatigued” state, then it’s a problem. The newbie routine includes stretching, but also jelqing. So I think at that point, rest is needed.

Thanks!


|||||Start: 14cm NBPEL|||||Now: 17,5cm NBPEL|||||Goal: 20cm NBPEL||||

But we're never gonna survive, unless we get a little crazy.

I think it all depends on you EQ, the reaction your penis has the next day. If I am still having great morning wood and spontaneous wrections throughout the day as well as hanging longer and thicker after my PE Routine and the next day, then I keep doing my routine for an extra day or so, then take a day off. Anytime I notice a decline in my EQ, I may continue for 1 extra day with my routine to see if the lower EQ was an outlier. If my EQ is still down, then I take a day off, usually only edging at night. My EQ usually gets back to normal after a day off, but sometimes it takes 2 days. If it takes 2 days, then I ease back into my routine.

When easing back into my routine I usually just it everything in half for the first day and if I have a morning and evening routine I just do the lighter of the two for the first day. If my EQ is still good in the morning, then that day I proceed with my full routine.

I do no more than 5 consecutive days of PE, then I take a day off regardless of my EQ. Even on my days off, I wear my antiturtle sleeve as much as possible, besides at night while I sleep.


Started: 6.75" BPEL, 8" (20 cm) BPFSL (1/2015) x 5" (12.5 cm) EG; Current (7/2017): 8" (20 cm) BPEL, 8.2" (20.5 cm) BPFSL x 5.8" (14.5 cm) EG; Gains (7/2017): 1.25" (3.125 cm) EL, 0.2" (0.5 cm) BPFSL x 0.8" (2 cm) EG

Short-term goal: 8.25 (20.625 cm) BPEL, 8.3" (20.75 cm) BPFSL x 6" (15 cm) EG; Long-term goal: 9" (22.5 cm) BPEL x 6" EG

Xtended's Progress Report

Originally Posted by xtendeddick
I think it all depends on you EQ, the reaction your penis has the next day. If I am still having great morning wood and spontaneous wrections throughout the day as well as hanging longer and thicker after my PE Routine and the next day, then I keep doing my routine for an extra day or so, then take a day off. Anytime I notice a decline in my EQ, I may continue for 1 extra day with my routine to see if the lower EQ was an outlier. If my EQ is still down, then I take a day off, usually only edging at night. My EQ usually gets back to normal after a day off, but sometimes it takes 2 days. If it takes 2 days, then I ease back into my routine.

When easing back into my routine I usually just it everything in half for the first day and if I have a morning and evening routine I just do the lighter of the two for the first day. If my EQ is still good in the morning, then that day I proceed with my full routine.

I do no more than 5 consecutive days of PE, then I take a day off regardless of my EQ. Even on my days off, I wear my antiturtle sleeve as much as possible, besides at night while I sleep.

I’ve had great morning wood so far, but after the routine I’m pretty much turtled the rest of the day. My routine:

5 mins stretching up.
5 mins stretching straight.
5 mins stretching down.


|||||Start: 14cm NBPEL|||||Now: 17,5cm NBPEL|||||Goal: 20cm NBPEL||||

But we're never gonna survive, unless we get a little crazy.

Originally Posted by Kjdeet
I’ve had great morning wood so far, but after the routine I’m pretty much turtled the rest of the day. My routine:

5 mins stretching up.
5 mins stretching straight.
5 mins stretching down.

I suggest using a silicone sleeve or wrap to decrease or prevent the shriveling. I use a silicone sleeve and I can even pee with it on.


Started: 6.75" BPEL, 8" (20 cm) BPFSL (1/2015) x 5" (12.5 cm) EG; Current (7/2017): 8" (20 cm) BPEL, 8.2" (20.5 cm) BPFSL x 5.8" (14.5 cm) EG; Gains (7/2017): 1.25" (3.125 cm) EL, 0.2" (0.5 cm) BPFSL x 0.8" (2 cm) EG

Short-term goal: 8.25 (20.625 cm) BPEL, 8.3" (20.75 cm) BPFSL x 6" (15 cm) EG; Long-term goal: 9" (22.5 cm) BPEL x 6" EG

Xtended's Progress Report

I always made gains after 2 to 3 day breaks. Never after just 1 day off which tells me that is what I need to grow.


7-20-16: BP: 7.63 NBP 6.75 x 5.75

3-22-17: BP: 8.44 NBP 7.56 x 5.75

It all depends on EQ. I’m doing a stretch intensive routine and my EQ got shot in a week. Didn’t take me long to get it back. But you can easily go from good EQ to nothing. So just listen to your body. But yes, you can see gains with stretches only.


Its the beginning of a new chapter. New things are scary, but not always bad.

Not very experienced compared to many of the member here but was reading quite a few threads in various subjects. My initial erect length is 14cm , aiming for 16cm (approx.1 inch).

Had several months experience with the Bathmate; occasionally got (much) bigger (length wise as well) erection (since stopping few months ago, never had those occasionally unique erections); stopped using it due to severe discoloration.

Decided to try the newbie routine, soon felt that “it is not enough”; although I feel that my stretches are improving (implementing all the good tips you guys have shared), I feel that less than 20 minutes a day (10 in the morning + 50 jelqs, and 10 at the evening + 50 jelqs) has no effect on my tissues (in the sense of - no “feel” that something should or could “happen”);

Completed almost 3 months, have not seen any gains; Tried 1 on 1 off, then 2 on 1 off, but my tissues “feel” that I should exercise all week as above suggested. By the way, EQ is randomly; can’t tell that is getting any better after days off.

Enjoying the PE , dedication is not an issue. Should I go for 30 minutes a day, or go back to a lighter routine .

Thanks for helping (sorry for my English, not native speaker)

I’m doing bundled stretches only now and finding great E.Q. Morning wood and excellent erections period and haven’t taken a break in 6 weeks.


Began December 2009 at 5 7/8" length and 5" girth.

As of December 5th 2012 7 3/8" BPEL and 6 1/8" base girth.

Going for the magic 8"x6"

I just think one shouldn’t take a rest if there is no excessive fatigue and take a rest if there is. Scheduling rest days isn’t the most productive way of progressing and learning what works for us. The body has no schedule, or at least none that can be guessed in a few tries. Schedules are for those who have many years of experience and know the routines that work and their body very well. Any intensive physical activity is like that, at first we must multiply the experiences. This summer I do about 1h of basic stretch daily. I think I finally found my go-to routine. I felt I had to rest a few days here and there. I observed a pattern since I started, 3 intensive weeks in a row are my limit. But the rest time depends a lot on the exercise and how the penis evolves so there’s no point scheduling my next rest.

Originally Posted by dickerschwanz
There is nothing wrong with having some bad EQ due to stretching. It simply means you had an impact on the tissue and possibly so much that it isn’t temporarily rigid anymore..

Of course you shouldn’t go for too long with low EQ. This is an experience thing..

For clarification, you continue PE with low EQ after a workout? For how many days? Does your EQ usually come back after a few days even when you continue PE?


Started: 6.75" BPEL, 8" (20 cm) BPFSL (1/2015) x 5" (12.5 cm) EG; Current (7/2017): 8" (20 cm) BPEL, 8.2" (20.5 cm) BPFSL x 5.8" (14.5 cm) EG; Gains (7/2017): 1.25" (3.125 cm) EL, 0.2" (0.5 cm) BPFSL x 0.8" (2 cm) EG

Short-term goal: 8.25 (20.625 cm) BPEL, 8.3" (20.75 cm) BPFSL x 6" (15 cm) EG; Long-term goal: 9" (22.5 cm) BPEL x 6" EG

Xtended's Progress Report

Originally Posted by qntrnar
I just think one shouldn’t take a rest if there is no excessive fatigue and take a rest if there is. Scheduling rest days isn’t the most productive way of progressing and learning what works for us. The body has no schedule, or at least none that can be guessed in a few tries. Schedules are for those who have many years of experience and know the routines that work and their body very well. Any intensive physical activity is like that, at first we must multiply the experiences. This summer I do about 1h of basic stretch daily. I think I finally found my go-to routine. I felt I had to rest a few days here and there. I observed a pattern since I started, 3 intensive weeks in a row are my limit. But the rest time depends a lot on the exercise and how the penis evolves so there’s no point scheduling my next rest.

How would you define “excessive fatigue”?


Started: 6.75" BPEL, 8" (20 cm) BPFSL (1/2015) x 5" (12.5 cm) EG; Current (7/2017): 8" (20 cm) BPEL, 8.2" (20.5 cm) BPFSL x 5.8" (14.5 cm) EG; Gains (7/2017): 1.25" (3.125 cm) EL, 0.2" (0.5 cm) BPFSL x 0.8" (2 cm) EG

Short-term goal: 8.25 (20.625 cm) BPEL, 8.3" (20.75 cm) BPFSL x 6" (15 cm) EG; Long-term goal: 9" (22.5 cm) BPEL x 6" EG

Xtended's Progress Report

Originally Posted by a-unit
I’m doing bundled stretches only now and finding great E.Q. Morning wood and excellent erections period and haven’t taken a break in 6 weeks.

Yeah, I’ve definitely seen great benefits so far from bundle stretches.


Started: 6.75" BPEL, 8" (20 cm) BPFSL (1/2015) x 5" (12.5 cm) EG; Current (7/2017): 8" (20 cm) BPEL, 8.2" (20.5 cm) BPFSL x 5.8" (14.5 cm) EG; Gains (7/2017): 1.25" (3.125 cm) EL, 0.2" (0.5 cm) BPFSL x 0.8" (2 cm) EG

Short-term goal: 8.25 (20.625 cm) BPEL, 8.3" (20.75 cm) BPFSL x 6" (15 cm) EG; Long-term goal: 9" (22.5 cm) BPEL x 6" EG

Xtended's Progress Report

Originally Posted by xtendeddick
For clarification, you continue PE with low EQ after a workout? For how many days? Does your EQ usually come back after a few days even when you continue PE?


Really depends.
What was above mentioned as excessive fatigue I would say is inflammation that is detrimental to the tissue.
I mean if you shrivel up and your dick feels cold and bad EQ or even hurt/sharp pains.. I would stop exercise until I’m at 100% again.

If it is hanging fat and loose and you feel just some slight discomfort during following exercises then you could carry on but maybe with less intensity. …Even if you can’t get one easily up(low EQ).
The tissue could be loosened up in a way that it’s difficult to get rigid but at that state you might try to loosen it up further or keep it in that state.
At some point you have to rest for sure!

Top
12
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Rest days and stretchingGeoffManaliPenis Enlargement Basics407-09-2017 06:40 PM
Increase during rest days All day stretchingvikingstretcherPenis Enlargement Basics1103-28-2013 01:32 PM
Stretching on rest daysjubbyrobPenis Enlargement Basics1611-15-2012 05:03 PM
Stretching on rest dayseasyspleenPenis Enlargement Basics406-27-2007 06:50 PM
Total Daily Stretch Time ArticleDeuskaPenis Enlargement811-27-2005 03:02 AM

All times are GMT. The time now is 01:20 PM.