Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Your own technique to "get it up"

Watching porn usually does the trick for me. Sometimes I have to imagine bad things with my girlfirend’s friends all around me as I massage it. I wonder if my gf would consider that cheating? hmm….


I miss this place.

Old stats: not sure but not much smaller

Currently: BPEL: 7.5 EG: 5 Goal: The holy grail of course. (8x6)

Originally Posted by BlakeT
I could do this daily but it’s not as fun because there is no physical stimulation from hands, other people, etc. I usually am watching porn when I do it but othertimes I just fantasize and I can get off with a kegel. I have done it a max of twice before I want to actually jack off. Using this technique I can also “dry” orgasm and have multiple orgasms.

I’ve done this when I was high before, maybe 5 or 6 times. It is never when I want it to happen, but random times when I am just watching a movie with friends or something. It is quite amazing, I wish I could do it on command because it feels like full body orgasm. Mine were not multiple, but constant and not stop. I remember I passed out one night because I didn’t want to stop but I got so tired I had to. It wasn’t like the orgasm one might think though. Very hard to describe since it has been a year or two since I last had it, and very amazing. I wish I could find more about it, but nothing I have read about is like this. None of my friends believed me either. Wish I could do it again!

I wonder if anyone who has read “The Multi-Orgasmic Man” has heard about this?


5/16/06 - BPSFL: 7" BPEL: 6.5" EL: 6" EG: 4.75"

Goal - 7.5"x5.5"

"If your success is not on your own terms, if it looks good to the world but does not feel good in your heart, it is not success at all."

get it up

Originally Posted by Josh 14-11
Do you mean kind of slapping the dick like when a nurse is looking for a vein to draw blood? Sometimes they’ll lightly slap inside the elbow (or wherever they are going to stick the needle) to make the veins pop out a little more.

“Exactly, again you understand what I mean.”

Hmmmm. I know how to kegel, but how does one use a wet towel to become a “pro?”

“Make it stiff. Drape a wet towel over the shaft. Kegal until the towel drops. Make it stiff again and repeat the process.”

I’m unfamiliar with Tai-Chi/Chineng Qigong. Is this part of tantric sex technique.
No, but the tantric sex technique’s are definately worth it, also for erections.

“Tai-Chi/Chineng Qigong are great for bloodflow (good for erection). It also helps to get in a deep silence, become relaxed and calm. (also good for erection)”

You say you get a nocturnal erection after you morning meditation session. Do you mean you get a spontaneous erection in the morning while you are awake, or that several hours later (that night) you are more likely to get a spontaneous erection while you sleep?

“Mostly right after the meditation I feel it swelling up, but I make it go away, because sometime’s family walks in and out. I wish I had more nocturnals at night! I am gonna start kegalling again also. :)

Cheers!


I, can, I can, I can not, can not compute..

Hot feet on a decent looking woman does it each and every time.


If you knew you could not fail...what would you attempt to do? Female Foot Fetish Current Stats: 5/4/10 8.5BPx6.0, 7.5NBP Achieved Goal and have been on maintenance program since

2006.

Originally Posted by Shagnasty
Watching porn usually does the trick for me.

That’s the only way I can get it up now. My mind no longer works for fantasies and things like that so it all has to be visual. Also I can not get it up without touching it and usually I have to jack very fast in order to get a full erection. Trying to go slow only produces a 50% or less erection.

Originally Posted by ck10n3
I’ve done this when I was high before, maybe 5 or 6 times. It is never when I want it to happen, but random times when I am just watching a movie with friends or something. It is quite amazing, I wish I could do it on command because it feels like full body orgasm. Mine were not multiple, but constant and not stop. I remember I passed out one night because I didn’t want to stop but I got so tired I had to. It wasn’t like the orgasm one might think though. Very hard to describe since it has been a year or two since I last had it, and very amazing. I wish I could find more about it, but nothing I have read about is like this. None of my friends believed me either. Wish I could do it again!

I wonder if anyone who has read “The Multi-Orgasmic Man” has heard about this?

I wasn’t able to do it until I started doing a lot of kegels every day. And I mean a TON of kegels. I can hold a hard kegel for almost a minute and that is usually what sends me over the edge.


My Goal...To Look good NAKED

Originally Posted by BlakeT
…othertimes I just fantasize and I can get off with a kegel. I have done it a max of twice before I want to actually jack off. Using this technique I can also “dry” orgasm and have multiple orgasms.


What do you mean by “a max of twice?” You mean in one session of edging you’ll have a dry/wet orgasm before you actually touch yourself to gain another orgasm?

Originally Posted by BlakeT
I wasn’t able to do it until I started doing a lot of kegels every day. And I mean a TON of kegels. I can hold a hard kegel for almost a minute and that is usually what sends me over the edge.

Others have noted this elsewhere, but sometimes while edging, a strong, short kegel will send me “over the edge” into orgasm; other times, if I kegel as hard and long as possible, it stops the orgasm. Maybe if I held it even longer, a hard kegel would induce an orgasm for me, too. Weird how kegeling can assist or stop an orgasm. In my case, however, it assumes there’s manual stimulation going on. I have yet to get to this “orgasm by kegeling alone.” :( Sounds cool, though.

How much has this helped you with erection and ejaculation control during intercourse?

There are different routines recommended for kegel exercises—what’s yours?

Originally Posted by Josh 14-11
What do you mean by “a max of twice?” You mean in one session of edging you’ll have a dry/wet orgasm before you actually touch yourself to gain another orgasm?


What I meant by that is that after doing kegel orgasms twice I have a very strong urge to use manual stimulation and ejaculate. I think I could possibly achieve more of these orgasms without stimulation if I tried.

Originally Posted by Josh 14-11
Others have noted this elsewhere, but sometimes while edging, a strong, short kegel will send me “over the edge” into orgasm; other times, if I kegel as hard and long as possible, it stops the orgasm. Maybe if I held it even longer, a hard kegel would induce an orgasm for me, too. Weird how kegeling can assist or stop an orgasm. In my case, however, it assumes there’s manual stimulation going on. I have yet to get to this “orgasm by kegeling alone.” :( Sounds cool, though.


Kegels can be wierd, sometimes a strong short one will cause an orgasm and other times a longer harder one will. I do use long hard kegels to stop ejaculation but this generally results in a very pleasurable dry orgasm.

Originally Posted by Josh 14-11
How much has this helped you with erection and ejaculation control during intercourse?


I have almost complete control over my ejaculation, I can get off in 5 minutes or hold out for an hour or more. This generally allows me to orgasm near the same time as they do which they enjoy. The only exception was this one girl but she knew what she was doing :)

Originally Posted by Josh 14-11
There are different routines recommended for kegel exercises—what’s yours?


I started Kegels about 10 months ago in October when I started PE. I used to only do them while jelqing and clamping but have extended that greatly. I do them while browsing the net, watching tv, driving, all the time. I do them all the time without thinking because from the start I thought they were an important excersise. I am not sure how many I do a day or how long I generally hold them. I do try to do 5-10 long kegels where I hold it as long as possible.


My Goal...To Look good NAKED

I whip it around like a rope too but slap the head aginst my leg then a slow stroke with two fingers


Dave

I haven’t added to this thread for a while, but came across a technique that would be helpful to any interested parties:

Using one or two fingers, firmly press in to the top/front of the scrotum and “vibrate” the hidden base of the shaft. I don’t know the physiology of why it works, but it genuinely can help.

Well basically it’s pretty simple for myself. All I do is go into the kitchen and grab the bottle of Tabasco sauce. I then drop 3 drops on my middle finger and then insert that into my ass while fondling myself with the other hand. The end result is pretty fascinating and the wood is unimaginable. Don’t worry as the burning sensation is very slight. Don’t blame me for massive WOOD!

You really didn’t try this did you, haha?

Since the last posting here suggested using Tabasco up the rear for a good hard-on, I thought I’d bump the thread with a serious technique. This one is done while you’re standing up:

Imagine you’re twiddling your thumbs underneath the shaft… so that each pass of the thumb is stroking the underside outward toward the glans. Now do that same motion with all four fingers (of each hand) instead of just your thumbs. Spreading out the fingers gives more of a “vibrating” sensation. And I think it’s also coaxing the blood to flow outward into the shaft.

Any other suggestions?

Kegeling can get me hard without using hands, or without even thinking of something sexual even. I generally hold a kegel when I ejaculate during sex and that keeps me hard for as long as I want afterwords.

I can’t do it if I had a tough workout that day though, I guess the blood’s just going toward the muscles instead of the cock.

P.S.: Everyone read Dick Control: A Primer post by Cheeva. Report back to this thread after a month or 2 and you’ll be able to do all this fun stuff (no-hands orgasms, dry orgasms, multi-orgasmic, etc)


Before: 6" BPEL, 4.2" Mid-shaft, 5" Base (Dec 2007)

Now: 7.4" BPEL, 5.5" Mid-shaft, 6" Base (Dec 2008)

After (Goal): 9" BPEL, 6" Mid-shaft, 6.5" Base

Originally Posted by zaneblue
Why am I posting in this thread? I guess wondering how similar our plumbing works. Women with low blood pressure can also help a clitoral erection along by drinking a liter of electrolyte drink beforehand. Also situps can help bloodflow to the region. Of course I would assume the easiest and most automatic way to get a fast erection would be to hold a vibrator on the frenulum for several seconds.

Sit ups, yeah there you go a strong core. I never do sit ups though but I do crunches instead. Strong abs help with powerful erections. AS well as a good resistance training/cardio program.


Speak softly carry a big dick, I'm mean stick!

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 11:43 PM.