Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Will I Ever Get Girth Please Help

12

Originally Posted by Roid
I do realise that they are a sign of over working, but then again they are a sign that I am working enough, would you agree? Also, I shrivelled up and went extremely thin even before I started PE, I have no idea why this would be.


It very well could be that they are a sign of progress for you. Gains are the last say in what works and what doesn’t so if you get red spots and gain I guess that could be the case.

Originally Posted by Roid
I tried clamping a while back. I wasn’t a big fan, but what I have started doing is using an elastic band instead. I find it a lot more comfortable and I can also take it lower than a clamp because it doesn’t clash with my testicles. I plan to start wearing a band several hours a day and see if I get anything. What do you think?


Just make sure you keep tabs on its condition, but it sounds like it may be beneficial. I do a light tourniquet wrap after my jelqing to keep it filled. I can only wear it for about an hour before I have to remove it, but it is very effective for me.


-rtg


Last edited by RoomToGrow : 03-08-2005 at . Reason: vB Code error

Roid, mine also shrivels up but that’s because I have a blood penis and that first time happened when my mother gave birth to me and the hospital room was freezing cold ;-))))

So that might be also the case for yours, don’t know.

I think the obends should do you good, just stick to them for a couple of weeks and find out.

Originally Posted by mrdstein
Roid, mine also shrivels up but that’s because I have a blood penis and that first time happened when my mother gave birth to me and the hospital room was freezing cold ;-))))

So that might be also the case for yours, don’t know.

I think the obends should do you good, just stick to them for a couple of weeks and find out.

I’ve never heard of a blood penis before, how can I tell if I have it. Have you found this to be a problem with your gains?


STARTING:=============13th=OCT=04

Bpfl: 11.2 Cm / 4.4" X Fg: 9.5 Cm / 3.75"

Bpel: 17 Cm / 6.69" X Eg: 11.3 Cm / 4.44"

I have the same problem as you Roid…and almost the same girth (4.5). Ive tried many things : clamping , wet jelqing, dry jelqing, ulis… Ive never gained anything, even when i was not measuring until the end of the month. I’m still dry jelqing currently, but I honestly doubt I’ll ever gain anything more than 1/16th of an inch.

I’ve also tried a few routines : 1 day on / 1 off , 2 on / 1 off… nothing really seems to work. Oh well I guess ill keep on trying until I get really pissed.

What the hells a blood penis?


The road to hell is paved with good intentions.

Yep

Originally Posted by john7grains
I have the same problem as you Roid…and almost the same girth (4.5). Ive tried many things : clamping , wet jelqing, dry jelqing, ulis… Ive never gained anything, even when i was not measuring until the end of the month. I’m still dry jelqing currently, but I honestly doubt I’ll ever gain anything more than 1/16th of an inch.

I’ve also tried a few routines : 1 day on / 1 off , 2 on / 1 off… nothing really seems to work. Oh well I guess ill keep on trying until I get really pissed.

John7,

This sounds like my story exactly. After 13 mos of various exercises from jelq, to clamping, to bends of all sorts, with variuos rest days, I’m still 4.5. I recently decided to quit as I’ve tried everything for over a year, so I doubt more time will help. very frustrating when I think of all the time wasted. I hope you have more luck than me. This experience really makes me wonder if all the girth gains noted in here are permanent, or just the temporary swelling you get after a routine. Good luck to you!

Originally Posted by bob34
This experience really makes me wonder if all the girth gains noted in here are permanent, or just the temporary swelling you get after a routine. Good luck to you!

This is starting to become quite obvious to me, although ‘cementing gains’ seems possible for most people. Maybe it’s due to stronger cell walls? Smaller cells? Greater cell density?

Anyway, I think the solution lies in the correct combination of pressure,time and rest. If most people can do it there should be no reason that other people can’t, although the injury risk is obviously higher, possibly to high to suitably PE.


STARTING:=============13th=OCT=04

Bpfl: 11.2 Cm / 4.4" X Fg: 9.5 Cm / 3.75"

Bpel: 17 Cm / 6.69" X Eg: 11.3 Cm / 4.44"

Sorry about that “blood penis” thing. Its a direct translation of what we call it in German. I guess you guys refer to it as being a “shower” or a “grower”.

So the first is large when flaccid and only grows a little when getting erect. The second is small when flaccid an massively gains when getting erect. So, I have the latter, and it really shrivels up quite often, especially subject to low temperatures.

Roid, try finding the exercise that gives you the most temporary expansion and then stick with it. Keep your sessions very intense. Start session slow and then go for max expansion during the last half of the session. Remember to warm up. And rest a lot to avoid overtraining. So max intensity and expansion and lots of rest! Try something like 4 days on, 3 day off.

Jambaz, you are probably right : this might be the only way for us to get some “uncemented” gains… but this is getting fairly dangerous at this point, no matter how conditioned you are.

Originally Posted by mrdstein
Sorry about that “blood penis” thing. It’s a direct translation of what we call it in German. I guess you guys refer to it as being a “shower” or a “grower”.

Anyone know the medical term for being a grower. Check out the shower or grower poll, interesting results.


STARTING:=============13th=OCT=04

Bpfl: 11.2 Cm / 4.4" X Fg: 9.5 Cm / 3.75"

Bpel: 17 Cm / 6.69" X Eg: 11.3 Cm / 4.44"

Top
12

All times are GMT. The time now is 10:02 AM.