Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Why so many big guys?

Originally Posted by Darth Cheney
Being a 20 year old virgin with no expirience with girls, I thought my 7x6 dick was average. Actually I thought it was below average from watching porn. Only when I came to this site did I know otherwise…actually I still really dont know what average is! Never-the-less, I still want larger, I mean, why not?

Because these exercises are admittedly dangerous, and 7x6 is too much to gamble with. Do you want to risk getting a doughnut, baseball bat, turkey neck, weakining your “angle of dangle”, or even impotence in just hopes of maybe adding a fraction of an inch to your already substantial tool? Come on, you were blessed - know when to leave the table!

So a 5 X 4 1/2 doesnt risk the same doughnut, baseball bat, turkey neck or even impotence than a 7 X 6 guy?


You all are still missing the point... The story was great and all but should have ass (and) some anal in it.- RWG

Originally Posted by pizzapaul121
Come on, you were blessed - know when to leave the table!

This is not some bingo game: you don’t get gains or injuries because of a luck/bad luck streak.

Its kind of like how women who have big breasts getting implant to look like cartoon characters. You see Hollywood actresses getting PS when they already look good. Now that has shifted over to men. You see the body image problems from weightlifters using steroids to men trying to look like Brad Pitt with 1-2% body fat. Porn doesn’t just affect women, it affects men who had never experienced sex, thinking they are premature ejaculators because they don’t go for hours or that their if their dick isn’t 8-9 inches it is small.

Especially here in America where it seems that you can never be skinny enough, have enough money, of big enough of a house,dick or car. Most people have credit card debt, because they are buying things to hide their real insecurities. Have you ever seen a person who feels great about themselves, have many friends, have great sexual and romantic relationships with members of whatever sex they are attracted to, but doesn’t have those great looks, or big money, but they are satisfied with who they are, but are not complacent and willing to take risks. You have to be satisfied with yourself first, because as I have seen(and not to offend anybody) but a lot of guys keep raising their goals more and more to have the biggest dick ever. These things show more about insecurity than improvement.

Originally Posted by 789
So a 5 X 4 1/2 doesnt risk the same doughnut, baseball bat, turkey neck or even impotence than a 7 X 6 guy?

Of course he does, but it’s more worth it to him because he has less to loose and more to gain. What’s a turkey neck or a baseball bat when you can be hung? But if you’re already hung, why ruin it with baggy skin or a thinner base?

Originally Posted by Ideal
This is not some bingo game: you don’t get gains or injuries because of a luck/bad luck streak.

Huh? You’re gains and injuries are based on luck here. Luck grants some larger and quicker gains than others, luck makes some more prone to the side-effect. And luck granted some with a large enough pot from birth - those people should take their winnings and run.

Originally Posted by pizzapaul121
Of course he does, but it’s more worth it to him because he has less to loose and more to gain. What’s a turkey neck or a baseball bat when you can be hung? But if you’re already hung, why ruin it with baggy skin or a thinner base?

Why ruin it by thinking it’s about luck? Wouldn’t you rather base your PE decisions on knowhow and words from experience?

BTW, what’s that about thinner base? What kind of cards do you need to make that hapen?

I will try to answer to the question that started the post.

To tell the truth I don’t know why I find so attractive to be “bigger”, in my case is probably the fact I’ve never been able to bring a girl to orgasm :’(

Probably is cause of my lack of experience, or maybe because I can’t last too long, anyway I never received any compliments about my size from my girlfriend.

Well, that’s my experience.

I will tell you why… Simple as f*ck… I talked to my girl and she talked about this big dick guy that she had. I don´t really care now, but I cared then. I started wondering about my size. Story was that i was happy and banged a lot with my previous size. Than this thing happend and I looked more into the size thing and figured that I am not big in any way. So I started all that. I have not gained much anyway which sometimes bothers me and gives me those motivation problems, but I am trying to hang in there to get where I need to be. And let us face it. If you grow like half an inch or even one inch in length and not even half an inch in girth your girl is not going to notice. When I get to my goal I can pull out the ruler and show her that things have changed plus she will know herself anyway after all.

That all is rather not that important. The one thing that attracts most of us is that we are growing those suckers down there for the rest of our days here and it is nice to know that if you get to bang someone somewhere sometime that she is going to like that boy down there a lot. Case closed.


Started :BPEL 7.0 x 5.5 Now: BPEL 7.6 x 5.8 Goal: NBPEL 8.6 x 6.3 "Don´t let yourself get attached to anything that you are Not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you feel the HEAT around th corner." --Robert De Niro (talking to Al Pacino in a caffe in the Movie HEAT)

Quick/slow gains don’t come from being “lucky”. Its all about how you are made up. There are thousands of variables to why people gain or dont gain. There is no such thing as “lucky”, it was going to happen the entire time, just it feels so good (or bad) that you call it (or blame it on) luck.


8 nbp| x |5.8"

Stats|:mwink: |Pics!

I can't stand Diet Coke. Does anyone know where I can see pics of a girl with a regular Coke can up her ass? - Chad66 (:

Well, just think for a moment… :-k

Why do people go on a diet or eat better?
Why do people go to the gym, run or swim?
Why do people get a nose job or any other cosmetic surgery?
Why do people shop for better homes, fancy cars or better clothes?
Why do people go to college or get more education and aim for better jobs?

Then after you finish pondering all those things…come back to this question…

Why do people want a bigger penis?

Its all about feeling better about yourself and that’s even if you are were quite happy with yourself to begin with. Hey… there’s nothing wrong with a little self improvement and the pursuit of happiness.
If it helps you attract more women or the woman of your dreams then all the better. ehhh? ;)
One aims for more simply because they can aim for more and if they can possibly get more then why not?
All this within reason of course after-all one does not really want a 10 x7 if you actually knew what kind of sexual problems a 10x7 would get you.
You simply shoot for the best that you possibly can shoot for therefore assuming you are not custom designing your unit for you and your partner then the Gold standard on Thunders seems to be 8x6.


If you knew you could not fail...what would you attempt to do? Female Foot Fetish Current Stats: 5/4/10 8.5BPx6.0, 7.5NBP Achieved Goal and have been on maintenance program since

2006.

Originally Posted by goingfor8at
Quick/slow gains don’t come from being “lucky”. Its all about how you are made up. There are thousands of variables to why people gain or dont gain. There is no such thing as “lucky”, it was going to happen the entire time, just it feels so good (or bad) that you call it (or blame it on) luck.

Luck merely describes results that we can’t control. If those thousands of variables end up granting you a big dick, then it’s accurate to say that you’re “lucky”. I’m not using “luck” in the sense of some mystical, undefined quality that some people have and other’s don’t, I’m using it to mean “those results were independent of your actions”.

Originally Posted by pizzapaul121
Luck grants some larger and quicker gains than others, luck makes some more prone to the side-effect.

luck·y
adj. luck·i·er, luck·i·est

Occurring by chance; fortuitous.

You said that luck is the result of our actions. Luck means by chance, its like saying that the chances of me getting .25” gain in 2 months will happen if I’m lucky. Luck does not exist, its just a way to exagerate. Saying I’m “lucky” for having a naturally large penis is just saying it to exagerate that fact. You say its not a “magical thing” but saying that some were lucky to be born with a large member is like saying that theres no such thing as biological factors and everything somehow became large, but it sure wasn’t genetics.


8 nbp| x |5.8"

Stats|:mwink: |Pics!

I can't stand Diet Coke. Does anyone know where I can see pics of a girl with a regular Coke can up her ass? - Chad66 (:

I have been told that my unit was big, but what is big? Like with me, I am pretty happy with my length, but would like to have more girth. Some guys are just the opposite and have a good girth size but want to be longer, while others want both. I had some guys tell me that they didn’t even know why I was here. But all I want is girth, so that’s why I am here.

My pictures post

my starting pics


Last edited by jshar32 : 09-22-2005 at .

Originally Posted by goingfor8at
luck·y
adj. luck·i·er, luck·i·est

Occurring by chance; fortuitous.

You said that luck is the result of our actions. Luck means by chance, its like saying that the chances of me getting .25” gain in 2 months will happen if I’m lucky. Luck does not exist, its just a way to exagerate. Saying I’m “lucky” for having a naturally large penis is just saying it to exagerate that fact. You say its not a “magical thing” but saying that some were lucky to be born with a large member is like saying that theres no such thing as biological factors and everything somehow became large, but it sure wasn’t genetics.

Only because you’re confused about what “lucky” means. Saying that you’re “lucky” for having for having a big penis means that your having a big penis is a good thing, and that you do anything to deserve it. It doesn’t mean that I’m ignoring the genetics that caused your big penis, it just means that you didn’t intentionally do anything to affect those genetics.

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 10:28 AM.