Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Why are there so many big slangers on here

123

Why are there so many big slangers on here

Seriously, I don’t understand other than the fact of progress. Most guys on here have penis of 7 inches or more, and maybe started out at 6.5inches. I hardly ever see any guys on here with 3inches, 4inches, nor 5inches on here. And you’d think they would be! I mean they have nothing to lose and only so much to possibly gain. Do they just give up all hope?? Why do big guys put in so much time to have bigger penises when they’re already big. I could easily see small guys wasting their day away stretching it til no end. It just seems really fishy to me. I am personally 5” NBPEL, and 6” BPEL (thanks fat pad!), if I had no fat pad at all I doubt I’d even bother putting in the time to stretch my penis. So whats the motivation for you big slangers? And where are the small dudes?


`Start: 5"NBPEL, 6"BPEL, 4.5"EG

`Current: 5"NBPEL, 6"BPEL, 4.5"EG

So far a few fractions of inch increase on base erect girth.

Originally Posted by refresh9
And where are the small dudes?

They are in this forum.

Most of them are too shy or reluctant to put there measurements here. Though there’s nothing to feel insecure about one own size, but not so many men seem to overcome it.


"The opposite of a correct statement is a false statement. But the opposite of a profound truth may well be another profound truth. "

---Niels Bohr

Originally Posted by refresh9
I hardly ever see any guys on here with 3inches, 4inches, nor 5inches on here. And you’d think they would be!
They’re here, but as asnoman said, they probably tend not to mention their measurements (or they may exaggerate them) for fear of embarrassment.

If the average length is about 5.5”, then for ever 7-incher on here, there should be a 4-incher, and for every 8-incher, a 3-incher, etc. — and that’s assuming that big-dicked guys are just as likely to want to enlarge their penises as small-dicked guys. Same goes for girth: for every 6” girth, there should be a 4” girth, for ever 6.5, a 3.5, etc…

Smaller-penised gentlemen, it’s safe to come out of the closet here at Thunder’s Place! :)

I mean it’s the internet I could see the reason to lie, because no one can confirm the truth. But also on the other hand, no one really knows who you are, so you can be honest without regret. I think I’m small, when really it’s my fat pad to blame, but I’ll still put my measurements up. Why would small dudes be criticized when they are really the ‘target market’ here at thunders, if there’s ever a place to open up about penis insecurities it’s here.


`Start: 5"NBPEL, 6"BPEL, 4.5"EG

`Current: 5"NBPEL, 6"BPEL, 4.5"EG

So far a few fractions of inch increase on base erect girth.

The guppies are hiding from the piranhas.


Start 2-3-08 BPEL 7.25" EG 5.25" Midshaft

Now BPEL 9.00" EG 5.50 " Midshaft

Long term goal NBP 8x6 - "The Magic stick"

It is mans natural instinct to lie about or exaggerate their true penis size. People also lie to themselves all the time.

Originally Posted by refresh9
I mean it’s the internet I could see the reason to lie, because no one can confirm the truth. But also on the other hand, no one really knows who you are, so you can be honest without regret. I think I’m small, when really it’s my fat pad to blame, but I’ll still put my measurements up. Why would small dudes be criticized when they are really the ‘target market’ here at thunders, if there’s ever a place to open up about penis insecurities it’s here.
I think the target market here at Thunder’s are men who want a larger and healthier penis. Men of all sizes aspire to more.

And although Thunder’s is a place that is better than most about respecting members of all penis sizes, there have occasionally been members who have been less than kind toward others with smaller measurements. Those who have shown such intolerance have not generally lasted, but I can understand why someone who was smaller, and self-conscious about it, might not want to open up right away until they feel safe about doing so.


For Lampwick, becoming hung like a donkey was the result of a total commitment.

Um, sorry dude, but you do realize the national average is 6 inches….right?

Sorry to break it to you.

Hitting the newbie routine will get you alot farther than complaining bro.


8.5'' here we come!

:.)

By the way, I thought by slangers you meant people like me who use slang.

LOL.

Slang, that’s a good one. Yea, I’m gonna (slang) toss my dick over my shoulder, ttyl (slang)!


8.5'' here we come!

:.)

Am I complaining? I’m wondering where the smaller sized dudes are, considering they’d most want a bigger size and this is the place to get it. I’m well aware the Average is 6, so? In order to have an average you need those below that number and above. And I don’t see many below that number on here, as you’d expect.


`Start: 5"NBPEL, 6"BPEL, 4.5"EG

`Current: 5"NBPEL, 6"BPEL, 4.5"EG

So far a few fractions of inch increase on base erect girth.

Originally Posted by milwaukeesbest
Um, sorry dude, but you do realize the national average is 6 inches….right?

Sorry to break it to you.

Hitting the newbie routine will get you alot farther than complaining bro.


I sense some indirect way of showing intolerance to one person’s penis size here.

“You are no more than an average, therefore do PE, make it bigger and stop whining.”

Lampwick was right.


"The opposite of a correct statement is a false statement. But the opposite of a profound truth may well be another profound truth. "

---Niels Bohr


Last edited by asnoman : 05-12-2008 at .

Originally Posted by asnoman
I sense some indirect way of showing intolerance to one person’s penis size here.

“You are no more than an average, therefore do PE, make it bigger.”

Lampwick is right.


Was that a jab to me he made? Very subtle I must add, hardly hit me. I think he’s forgotten how a mathematical average is devised. And besides bone pressed I am the average.

For small guys not to speak up around here reminds me of people almost failing a class, or actually failing a class, and never asking for extra credit or something.


`Start: 5"NBPEL, 6"BPEL, 4.5"EG

`Current: 5"NBPEL, 6"BPEL, 4.5"EG

So far a few fractions of inch increase on base erect girth.

Speaking as someone who considered myself small when i started, its hard to announce something your self conscious about. I was never self conscious about my dick being small because it never stopped my short fat ass from getting girls. I did this more because now with the gains I’ve had i can honestly say i feel huge.

I’m not stupid i know 5.6 NBPEL and 4.7 EG is not huge, especially when you see people on the forum who are 8X6 monsters. Yea i would love to have that and ill keep going till it stops growing but realistically I’m not going to get that big.

I think its hard for some guys who feel small because it is intimidating talking to people when you know they’re exact penis size, especially when you know its like two of yours. Using your example, Imagine talking to a teacher who has his 11 inch dick chilling while you have yours chilling out and about, try asking him for some extra credit then. Its intimidating for not only the size difference but the experience, smaller guys (speaking for the group here) do want to get bigger but its easier to ask questions when size is anonymous and we feel on a more level playing field with our peers.

I think miluakeesbest and asnoman were just sticking up for the guys that you may have unintentionally insulted. Plenty of guys go through life with small dicks, its not like submitting to anything not to do PE, the same way people go through life being fat and don’t work out (like me but I’m trying to get myself in shape now :) ) I am short as shit, if you told me there was some way to get taller I would do it, that doesn’t mean I’m not happy in my own skin though. I love my penis, but I would like it to be bigger. I love my body, but I want to get stronger and look better naked. Its not really fair to say us guys with small dicks are doing something wrong by not posting our measurements, which i do do now with pride due to my gains.

In the future you might just want to ask what the big guys motivation is, not where the little guys are, less people would be insulted by this.

Good luck with your personal PE goals!


Sexually enlightening my generation one pussy at a time(sometimes 2 ;) ).

Progress Log

Improvement, it is the goal of life's search-Carl "Reaper" Sheapards

Originally Posted by milwaukeesbest
Um, sorry dude, but you do realize the national average is 6 inches….right?

Sorry to break it to you.

Hitting the newbie routine will get you alot farther than complaining bro.

Your condescending attitude aside, your statistics are wrong. Your point also derails the thread.

This bothered me when I first checked out the site too, to the point that I wanted to call BS. But I quickly realized that not only are some of the smaller guys keeping quiet, but a lot of the big dudes are the most frequent posters. Some of the senior members who have been doing this for years might be posting several times a day. It’s a bit clearer once you start recognizing names/signatures and find out that the guy with the 8.5x6 just posted 5 times, and its not really 5 different guys with that size member.

Top
123
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
You Have A Big Dick!Vincent Van CockPenis Enlargement3101-22-2013 05:57 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 03:04 AM.