Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Who wants a downward erection

123

Who wants a downward erection

If your erection is 8” pointing at a high, lets say 30% angle from your stomach., it would look smaller to one that hangs.

Why don’t we try to achieve this?
Can we?
Every guy in porn with a huge one is like this..

Because it doesn’t look as strong? Who cares? It looks bigger. It is still erect.

Maybe porn guys have their ligs cut. This seems to allow the penis to hang lower when hard.

I would like mine to hang straight out but alas it doesn’t anymore. Harder than what it used to be so I think it has to do with my ligs being stretched.


Short-Term Goal: 6.25" EG by 9/1/14

"Take it Slow and Watch it Grow"

Long-Term Goal: 10.25" BPEL and 6.5" EG ?

You risk ED when damaging/removing the suspensory ligament.

It’s OK. I don’t want a downward erection. Upward erection seems WAY better to me :)


Past: 5-5.5" BPEL x 4.5" GIRTH

Present: 7.55" BPEL x 5.55" GIRTH (1 year progress)

Future: 8-9" BPEL x 6" GIRTH

My vote is for upwards.


Start: May 12, 2007 BPEL: 5.551" EG: 4.646" FL: 3.051" FG: 3.858" Please Fill Out My Survey: Click Me!

Now: July 13, 2007 BPEL: 6.250" EG: 5.500" FL: 3.346" FG: 4.488"

Goal: BPEL: 7.000" EG: 6.000" FL: 5.000" FG: 4.750"

Originally Posted by Yoyototo
I would like mine to hang straight out but alas it doesn’t anymore. Harder than what it used to be so I think it has to do with my ligs being stretched.

How has it changed with PE? Did you do a lot of straight down stretching, and do you think this is the reason?


Jelq my boy, jelq like the wind.

When I started my angle was around 45 degrees to my stomach so it pointed fairly high. With time and gains it went down more and more even though it got harder. Now it points at a downward angle at about 4 o’clock. I think it’s because I stretched my ligs so much. I’m hoping there might be something I can do to get it pointing upwards abit more but if not I’m fine with it.


Short-Term Goal: 6.25" EG by 9/1/14

"Take it Slow and Watch it Grow"

Long-Term Goal: 10.25" BPEL and 6.5" EG ?

Originally Posted by Yoyototo
When I started my angle was around 45 degrees to my stomach so it pointed fairly high. With time and gains it went down more and more even though it got harder. Now it points at a downward angle at about 4 o’clock. I think it’s because I stretched my ligs so much. I’m hoping there might be something I can do to get it pointing upwards abit more but if not I’m fine with it.

Wanna trade dicks? Mine points upwards at a nice 45 degree angle. Sure it may be just a little bit smaller, but the Mrs will probably not notice.


Start: May 12, 2007 BPEL: 5.551" EG: 4.646" FL: 3.051" FG: 3.858" Please Fill Out My Survey: Click Me!

Now: July 13, 2007 BPEL: 6.250" EG: 5.500" FL: 3.346" FG: 4.488"

Goal: BPEL: 7.000" EG: 6.000" FL: 5.000" FG: 4.750"

I prefer an upward curve.

Originally Posted by Gimli
Start: May 12, 2007 EL: 5.551” EG: 4.646” FL: 3.051” FG: 3.858”
Now: May 19, 2007 EL: 5.551” EG: 5.394” FL: 3.346” FG: 4.488”


Gimli, you’ve gain 0.748” in erect girth in one week?

BTW, I’d rather have an upward erection, which I have. :)
It’s at about 2 o’clock, that is, 60º from my stomach.


Last edited by Greenoman : 05-21-2007 at .

Originally Posted by Greenoman
Gimli, you’ve gain 0.748” in erect girth in one week?

Well, do to an error in measurement I made at beginning it is actually 0.448” (my starting stat for girth was 0.3” smaller then what it actually was). I guess I have just gotten lucky or something with that on girth. For all I know though the girth gains could come to a halt but whatever, if I’m gaining fast there I will let it happen. I’m really going for length gains more than girth gains right now so I kind of had mixed feelings when I measured after the first week :) . I’m praying for length.


Start: May 12, 2007 BPEL: 5.551" EG: 4.646" FL: 3.051" FG: 3.858" Please Fill Out My Survey: Click Me!

Now: July 13, 2007 BPEL: 6.250" EG: 5.500" FL: 3.346" FG: 4.488"

Goal: BPEL: 7.000" EG: 6.000" FL: 5.000" FG: 4.750"

Originally Posted by Gimli

Well, do to an error in measurement I made at beginning it is actually 0.448” (my starting stat for girth was 0.3” smaller then what it actually was). I guess I have just gotten lucky or something with that on girth. For all I know though the girth gains could come to a halt but whatever, if I’m gaining fast there I will let it happen. I’m really going for length gains more than girth gains right now so I kind of had mixed feelings when I measured after the first week :) . I’m praying for length.

Well, I would gladly take some of your girth gains any day, if you don’t want them. ;)

Do you realize that with a downward erection you can’t angle upward when having sex? Thats like lesbians using a limp dildo.

Top
123
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Jelqing with erection, and Jelq SqueezescommanderblopPenis Enlargement1710-12-2008 11:41 PM
Concise Obend explanationdeadeye3200Penis Enlargement3803-13-2005 03:14 PM
Raise erection angle and downward curve?tripsPenis Enlargement Basics605-06-2004 04:21 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 10:40 AM.