Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Who wants a downward erection

123

Think about this for a second. If your dick is upward with a full HARD erection, its damn near impossible to push it downward because its anchored to your body. If you have a downward erection that would be like a semi erection. You can still push your penis upward and that will happen during sex. But the main factor would be how hard is your erections. I personally have never in my life heard a woman liking downward erections especially like “Wow its pointing down!”. If it is pointing down, then it probably wouldn’t turn her off but not exactly a turn on. But have heard a lot about when the penis points up.

I just want mine to point down so it can swing around and smack my thighs when I walk.

Plus when it’s further than halfway down your leg that just looks great!

Mine points up because it is small. But I agree with what one of the posters said before about the downwards hang being a small price to pay for a big dick. I mean, fine, having it point down is lets say -2 for pleasure, but being hung like a horse is like +5, so your still ahead of the guy with the medium one that points up. My two cents :P.


Start: May 12, 2007 BPEL: 5.551" EG: 4.646" FL: 3.051" FG: 3.858" Please Fill Out My Survey: Click Me!

Now: July 13, 2007 BPEL: 6.250" EG: 5.500" FL: 3.346" FG: 4.488"

Goal: BPEL: 7.000" EG: 6.000" FL: 5.000" FG: 4.750"

Originally Posted by tae_lord
I just want mine to point down so it can swing around and smack my thighs when I walk.

Plus when it’s further than halfway down your leg that just looks great!

It does look great, I should know, it still is a 100% erection and when you sit or lay down it rises to the occasion, however I noticed because my 100% are more like 120% it seems to be almost straight out. Ballooning and ginko are responsible for the elevation and I like that too. See, you can have your cake and eat it to. Or should I say Kate and Edith.

Tae the best sensation is when it swings back and forth like a pendulim nice, hard but to heavy to point up.


Speak softly carry a big dick, I'm mean stick!

I don’t have much of a choice. I have had a downward curve my whole life. Its overall direction points about 15 degrees up from horizontal, but the end result is I guess strait out with a downward curve. I would love to point strait out but curve upward as much as I curve downward.

Life is a bitch

Now BPEL 6.9, EG 5.1
I am not a dedicaed PE’er, But I do engage when travelling, Its the Privacy

Downward curves give the impression of a longer penis in my opinion. The upward curve sort of gives the impression of a stronger erection. Me, I want the appearance of lenght. How can I get a downward curve?

Originally Posted by kcee
Downward curves give the impression of a longer penis in my opinion. The upward curve sort of gives the impression of a stronger erection. Me, I want the appearance of lenght. How can I get a downward curve?

Stretch the ligs longer and slower. Age also helps get older.


Speak softly carry a big dick, I'm mean stick!

You would be crazy to want to lose the angle!

The angle is what hits the G’spot-besides once it’s in a girls hands she will ‘pull it down’ towards her face anyhow.

I don’t agree with damaging the ligament at all, cutting or deliberately using a traction device in a downwards position - always up or straight for me.
The angle is the thing which allows my smaller dick to still be able to get the job done!

On types of erection direction, I have seen a few smaller guys in porn with floppier erections* ..

And I thought :wtf:

Because most would not think twice about a very long or thick erection that is not very hard, but a small one?
Seems like a small floppy erection would be difficult to work with, whereas the greater length on a longer floppy erection doesn’t seem like it would be a problem - because of more length to work with..

I have both an upward and downward erection. I don’t have two penises, but unless I am really hard it can point straight out, to down. But with a good erection, I have an upturn (that goes slightly to the right, and slightly rotated to the right..).

* Maybe these guys had either lig cutting surgery, or have done some extreme hanging or something to get the wet noodle effect?

Originally Posted by Tivase
On types of erection direction, I have seen a few smaller guys in porn with floppier erections* ..

And I thought :wtf:

Because most would not think twice about a very long or thick erection that is not very hard, but a small one?
Seems like a small floppy erection would be difficult to work with, whereas the greater length on a longer floppy erection doesn’t seem like it would be a problem - because of more length to work with..

I have both an upward and downward erection. I don’t have two penises, but unless I am really hard it can point straight out, to down. But with a good erection, I have an upturn (that goes slightly to the right, and slightly rotated to the right.).

* Maybe these guys had either lig cutting surgery, or have done some extreme hanging or something to get the wet noodle effect?

I think the sheer weight of a bigger penis does it, causes it to hang down and slap your thighs. Mine turns upward at the end. It hangs there and tips up slightly at the end, and yet it is 100% erection, when laying it sticks straight up, and when sitting it does, but viers to the left a bit.


Speak softly carry a big dick, I'm mean stick!

Top
123

All times are GMT. The time now is 06:32 AM.