Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Who has been the most girth gainer in Thundersplace?

123

Who has been the most girth gainer in Thundersplace?

Or the top 5.

If there is documented progress and photos much better .

All are welcome!!!

Cheers!!!


Now>17cm(6.7")x14'1cm(5.5")

Lo primordial la funcionalidad y con suerte maximo grosor y solidez.No he de rendirme aunque caiga al andar.No Surrender

Have a look at BD’s big gainers thread .

Correct me if I’m wrong, but I think I get the prize.

2” or more of girth gain is a prize in itself.

Here’s a list of anyone in the database with 2+ inches girth gain who also has posts. Of course there are others out there who have done it but don’t have start and end stats in the database. Thoughtfulgold and Xenolith come to mind as two active posters with picture progress reports who are very close to 2” girth gain.

2.75 boxcar23
2.5 peforeal
2.4 PEforFun
2.3 dangermouse
2.25 azfat8
2.15 erikC
2.125 YGuy
2.025 MoPipe
2 BruBrown
2 MustBeDreaming

Swaffel started at 4.5” and is now 7.5” so that would top the list indeed. Can’t think of any other 3” gainers off the top of my head.


Before 5.5" x 4.1" volume 7.3 ci ////// Now 7.3" x 4.8" volume 13.4 ci

Originally Posted by swaffel
Correct me if I’m wrong, but I think I get the prize.

Wow is really amazing!!

See a comparison of your initial photos and the mega monster you have now has to be unimaginable.

Congratulations.

BD Thank you very much for all the research work that is behind everything. you are big!

From the list you’ve put one has photos?


Now>17cm(6.7")x14'1cm(5.5")

Lo primordial la funcionalidad y con suerte maximo grosor y solidez.No he de rendirme aunque caiga al andar.No Surrender

So pumped measurements count?


Started 7.75x5.75

Currently: 9.75bpX6.75eg My Picture Thread

Goal:10.0bpX7.25mseg Building a thicker unit, click by click, pump by pump, jelq by jelq!

Originally Posted by Titleist

So pumped measurements count?

I think that if they are not real permanent gains should not count.


Now>17cm(6.7")x14'1cm(5.5")

Lo primordial la funcionalidad y con suerte maximo grosor y solidez.No he de rendirme aunque caiga al andar.No Surrender

Originally Posted by swaffel

Correct me if I’m wrong, but I think I get the prize.

Whats your MSEG after 2 or 3 months without PE?


Now>17cm(6.7")x14'1cm(5.5")

Lo primordial la funcionalidad y con suerte maximo grosor y solidez.No he de rendirme aunque caiga al andar.No Surrender

One had girth surgery, those who did a lot of pumping have probably bloating going on (one Irish guy in particular) , others claimed they started with 3 inches of girth or measured the gains at the base (peforeal if I’m not wrong) etc.. If you take those you don’t believe in out of the equation you may find some interesting ones (mustbedreaming..), but in the end it won’t grow your penis :) .

Originally Posted by Walter5169

One had girth surgery, those who did a lot of pumping have probably bloating going on (one Irish guy in particular) , others claimed they started with 3 inches of girth or measured the gains at the base (peforeal if I’m not wrong) etc.. If you take those you don’t believe in out of the equation you may find some interesting ones (mustbedreaming..), but in the end it won’t grow your penis :) .

First of all, Ihave not opened this thread so my penis will grow.

Then.

And that’s the same as I say, there are many “big girth gainers” should be “big donut winners” so I want to know who are the most girth gainers that have won really and solidly.


Now>17cm(6.7")x14'1cm(5.5")

Lo primordial la funcionalidad y con suerte maximo grosor y solidez.No he de rendirme aunque caiga al andar.No Surrender

Sure I forget some more

My top 5 that are legit and tested are:

Thoughtforgold; + 1.88”

Brain Drain ; +1.625”

Navarrho ; +1.6”

Totoro ; +1.25”

Titleist ; +1” at least.

This is what I know and with many evidences other cases like those exposed above or for example Xeno, are more doubtful since their last photos with measure always have much donut effect. Come on it’s not real gain or so it seems.

Cheers


Now>17cm(6.7")x14'1cm(5.5")

Lo primordial la funcionalidad y con suerte maximo grosor y solidez.No he de rendirme aunque caiga al andar.No Surrender

PEforFun seems legit and has pictures on his thread.

Disclaimer: be aware, his routine is extreme and not recommended.


Start 6.8” x 4.7” (4.9" BEG)

Now 7.5” x 4.9” (5.1" BEG)

Regras do Fórum

My friend, I believe xenolith’s stated measurements are done exclusively after 2 or more weeks off of PE, in the middle of his IPR decon breaks. And so they would be very accurate accounts of his gains, with no “fluff” at all.


Before 5.5" x 4.1" volume 7.3 ci ////// Now 7.3" x 4.8" volume 13.4 ci

Originally Posted by Celtíbero 92
Sure I forget some more

My top 5 that are legit and tested are:

Thoughtforgold; + 1.88”

Brain Drain ; +1.625”

Navarrho ; +1.6”

Totoro ; +1.25”

Titleist ; +1” at least.

This is what I know and with many evidences other cases like those exposed above or for example Xeno, are more doubtful since their last photos with measure always have much donut effect. Come on it’s not real gain or so it seems.

Cheers

There are certainly some guys on here with great legit girth gains.Im hoping to be on the list one of these days.


A Small Leak Will Always Sink A Great Ship.

(Fat Pad 0.25")

Originally Posted by Lenny
PEforFun seems legit and has pictures on his thread.

Disclaimer: be aware, his routine is extreme and not recommended.

Sure I forget some more but if this is legit.

Thanks

Originally Posted by BeardedDragon
My friend, I believe xenolith’s stated measurements are done exclusively after 2 or more weeks off of PE, in the middle of his IPR decon breaks. And so they would be very accurate accounts of his gains, with no “fluff” at all.

I just say that it seems donut effect and I asked him again and he did not answer me. Does anyone else think that Xeno measures with donut effect?


Now>17cm(6.7")x14'1cm(5.5")

Lo primordial la funcionalidad y con suerte maximo grosor y solidez.No he de rendirme aunque caiga al andar.No Surrender

Top
123
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
girth is where it's atdirkPenis Enlargement4710-01-2013 07:43 AM
Why length then girth combined routineshiby916Penis Enlargement902-14-2011 03:29 PM
Girth goes down after workoutssmallguy44Penis Enlargement Basics902-10-2011 07:39 PM
Gaining girth using IPR protocolquik4lifePenis Enlargement5110-23-2006 10:53 PM
Wrapping for hanging, girth and tractionSS4JelqPenis Enlargement011-03-2003 10:50 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 04:41 AM.