Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Which routine gives the best wood

View Poll Results:

Which routine gives the best wood?

stretching

85.10%

hanging

31.91%

kegeling

3321.02%

clamping

1912.10%

edging

106.37%

ballooning

117.01%

jelqing

4528.66%

pumping

138.28%

combination of ______(please post)

53.18%

none of the above

106.37%
Total Votes: 157. You may not vote on this poll
12

Which routine gives the best wood

Sparkyx has an excellent thread, Warning! If you haven’t gotten improved erections:

This related poll is simple. Of all the basic PE routines, which gives you the best EQ (erection quality)—consistent morning wood, speedy erections, hardness and durability?

I started to put different combinations of PE routines, but that could be endless. So try and think of the ONE thing that helps the most.

Ballooning id have to say. As far as I understand it’s stimulating the roots of your penis to make you get really erect and build up lots of blood. A combination of that, clamping and jelqing. And everyone should be doing kegels.

That’s just what I think anyway

Okay, all you lurkers…

This thread has had 200+ views. Which means lots of guys are interested in your response.

Take a second and click an answer to the poll. Take a minute and make a comment.

Thanks.


Last edited by Josh 14-11 : 06-24-2008 at .

Do you mean night-wood specifically, or better erections?

And I realize that the two are often mutually inclusive, I was just wondering what exactly you mean.

I got really good night-wood from using a penis extender over the past 4 months, and now that I’ve started jelqing I find that helps a lot, too. I voted for stretching, but think jelqing is probably where it’s at.

Good poll! :)


:monty: Don\'t forget your KEGELS! :monty:

Supra slammers.


Speak softly carry a big dick, I'm mean stick!

Originally Posted by Cernunnos
Do you mean night-wood specifically, or better erections? And I realize that the two are often mutually inclusive, I was just wondering what exactly you mean.

I’m using the term EQ the way Sparkyx describes it, “all of the above.” That would mean longer, more frequent, and harder “involuntary” erections (night and “morning wood”) as well as voluntary erections during the day. That whether for masturbation or sex, you’ve got quick, solid, lasting erections. I agree that for some guys they types of erections can be mutually exclusive. They may get a good hard-on for masturbation, but not for sex—or vice versa. They may have good morning wood, but have trouble at other times—or vice versa. But I didn’t want to complicate the poll by putting too many options. I figure guys can post those details if they want to.

Originally Posted by Cernunnos
I got really good night-wood from using a penis extender over the past 4 months, and now that I’ve started jelqing I find that helps a lot, too. I voted for stretching, but think jelqing is probably where it’s at.


Ah… you should’ve put jelqing then! And this raises another variable. How much is EQ affected by ADS as compared to hand stretches? For that matter, this poll is overly simplified since two or more “routines” may have a synergistic effect that together give increased EQ that any single routine wouldn’t on its own.

Originally Posted by Cernunnos
Good poll! :)


Thanks!

Originally Posted by kingpole
Supra slammers.

Thanks for another example of synergism, combining routines. I had to search for supra slammers and readily found Supra’s Slammer (a la MOS)…. as well as all the postings on your own Progress Report/Personal Routine at Discipline pays off. I’ll have to read up more on ‘em!

Supras combine ballooning, uli’s and kegeling. Makes for some great wood.


Speak softly carry a big dick, I'm mean stick!

Originally Posted by Josh 14-11
I’m using the term EQ the way Sparkyx describes it, “all of the above.” That would mean longer, more frequent, and harder “involuntary” erections (night and “morning wood”) as well as voluntary erections during the day. That whether for masturbation or sex, you’ve got quick, solid, lasting erections. I agree that for some guys they types of erections can be mutually exclusive. They may get a good hard-on for masturbation, but not for sex—or vice versa. They may have good morning wood, but have trouble at other times—or vice versa. But I didn’t want to complicate the poll by putting too many options. I figure guys can post those details if they want to.

I see. While they can sometimes be mutually exclusive, they usually all go hand-in-hand. I think it’s better that you kept it simple rather than overly complicated. But it makes us realize that it can be a complicated matter. For instance, regarding people who have good night-wood but lose it during sex - this is mostly a mental factor, I think.

Originally Posted by Josh 14-11
Ah… you should’ve put jelqing then!

Yes, but I didn’t want to speak whereof I know not (yet). If I were to say what gave me the best wood, it would have to be a combination of stretching, kegels, and jelqing - but I’m new to the jelqing, and I plain forgot kegels (which reminds me - time to do my kegels! :) ).

Originally Posted by Josh 14-11
And this raises another variable. How much is EQ affected by ADS as compared to hand stretches? For that matter, this poll is overly simplified since two or more “routines” may have a synergistic effect that together give increased EQ that any single routine wouldn’t on its own.

I wonder what is better, too, ADS-type stretching or manual. I don’t do manual stretches because I feel funny about it, and I figure ADS makes up for it. But does it really? And wouldn’t I have more time on my hands if I could just do manual stretching and skip the ADS altogether?

Originally Posted by Josh 14-11
Thanks!

It’s a pleasure! :)


:monty: Don\'t forget your KEGELS! :monty:

Originally Posted by kingpole
Supras combine ballooning, uli’s and kegeling. Makes for some great wood.

I will have to check them out. I added the link to my favourites. Thanks KP! You the man.


:monty: Don\'t forget your KEGELS! :monty:

Originally Posted by Cernunnos
I will have to check them out. I added the link to my favourites. Thanks KP! You the man.

SS’s have been part of my routine for a while. They have helped considerably with girth, and I believe they help length a little.


6 X 5(Jun 2002) ----> 8 7/8 X 6 (OCt 2009) -----> 9.75 X 6.0 (Goal)

'I think you will find that the one thing all big gainers have in common is tenacity.' ~Bib

I really don’t feel I can give an honest vote since I have not experienced all forms of PE.


Then 01/15/08 EBPL: 6.25 EG 5.10 Now 10/05/09 EBPL 7.75 EG 5.25 Girth work for 103 days.

New Short Term Goal: EBPL 8.0 EG 5.5 Lifetime goal 9x6.5 PE log and journal

Originally Posted by jb560

I really don’t feel I can give an honest vote since I have not experienced all forms of PE.

This isn’t highly scientific according to statistical standards… go ahead and vote if there’s a routine that helps Mr. Happy stay happy!

Avocet and others (including urologists) have seen that sensible pumping can help ED. So I’m surprised how many guys, on this and other threads, say that clamping gives them a better EQ.

If clamping helps your erection quality, tell us what is your optimal clamping routine for that—not necessarily for increasing flaccid size, but for improving quality and durablity of erections.

Perhaps there’s a difference between PE routines that help a guy with normal erections get even better wood, and then the way PE routines may help someone with ED.

In other words, the starting point of one’s erection quality is a major factor in assessing PE’s effect on EQ.

Wow, in my first post did I just predict the poll or what?

Top
12
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Update to my last post, my routine is success, FINALLY!(routine and story of success)GrowinPenis Enlargement Basics312-28-2006 07:25 AM
A couple of questions on routine.ndkPenis Enlargement Basics212-11-2004 01:02 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 11:14 AM.