Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

where is the proof?

123

Originally Posted by optimalss

ModestoMan,

I believe 3” is possible, as kingpole is at 2.75”, dino9x7 approx 2.25” of gains.

1” in under 1 year seems to be common and 2” by two years. Who says 3” might not be possible in 4-5 years. We all know that the gains slow down.

I’m not really going to slow down to take a breath till the 2” mark is cleared. I’m currently at approximately 1.25” of gains and just started with the ADS

3” gains are very tough to achieve, statistically rare, and probably not even desirable to most guys starting out average size or slightly small.

1” gains are not “common” after 1 year of PE. I remember seeing a graph a while back showing that the average gain of guys over their entire PE career was about 7/8”. Some of those guys had been at it for 3 or 4 years.

Not to rain on your parade, but I think you’re overestimating typical results. That said, I think 1-2 inch gains are definitely within the realm of possiblity for many if not most guys who are very dedicated over a long period of time.

Originally Posted by optimalss

I never maxed out lig gains ( only hung for 1 month ), so I’m going after that purported 1” of lig gains.

By this point, I’m probably bumbing you out, but I don’t really believe in lig gains at all. You might gain by stretching your penis, but probably not by stretching the ligs alone, unless you’re talking about gaining length in the downward direction only. The ligs are just the support structures for the penis. Lengthening them allows your dick to hang down farther, simply because it’s more loosely attached, but it doesn’t do anything to make your dick bigger.


Enter your measurements in the PE Database.

ModestoMan,

I agree, the gains are not common, but possible for those who stick with it. I personally believe 2” of overall gains ( another .75” ) is within me in under another year. At that point I will take a breather. If it takes two years, my outlook is still it’s more than what I started with.

The lig based gains always were debateable, I believe lig gains are possible as it will allow some of the Inner penis to pull away from the pubic bone showing up in measureable length. Someone did an analysis and took into account the angle of the pubic bone and said that the lig based gains exist, but are not as much as one expects. I do expect some as my “root” is 1/2 of my overall length.

It’s natural to doubt things; it’s only human. We must remember here fellows, we are in the genesis of PE, and there is much to learn. I’m sure some tribesmen have stretched there indigenous units over the last thousand years, but Thunder’s Place is the genesis I believe. The idea of all these ideas and techniques being exchanged are in their infancy. Two hundred years from now, I’m sure science can validate all this and PE will be looked at as bodybuilding; though the two work on two different principles.

For now, we must continue to have faith, dedicate ourselves, strive, thrive, and experiment under safe conditions. We have no one but ourselves to accomplish this; there is no scientist or doctor that is going to inject me with alien hormones and make my dick grow 5 inches.

Body building is obviously a true thing, just look at Lee Priest, or Flex Wheeler. Now, if I had never seen a bodybuilder and someone said go lift weights and you can have big muscles, I would try it. Now, it is a fact that my progress in weight lifting is pathetic compared to the above mentioned prodigies, so if had never heard of bodybuilders, I might doubt it was possible, when in fact it happens.

I think eating the right foods will help, nutrients are key to growth; even if you just stretch tissue, it’s not going to hurt to nourish them.


Wearing a condom during your routine is not necessarily practicing safe PE!

My gains have been great. Since i started i have gained almost an inch in length. My girth has been slow , maybe 1/4 inch but it still is a gain. i measured the other day and was just past 7 inches erect. i think that is awesome ( my lady friends enjoy it also).

Originally Posted by ModestoMan

3” gains are very tough to achieve, statistically rare, and probably not even desirable to most guys starting out average size or slightly small.

1” gains are not “common” after 1 year of PE. I remember seeing a graph a while back showing that the average gain of guys over their entire PE career was about 7/8”. Some of those guys had been at it for 3 or 4 years.

Not to rain on your parade, but I think you’re overestimating typical results. That said, I think 1-2 inch gains are definitely within the realm of possiblity for many if not most guys who are very dedicated over a long period of time.

From the thread: Size’s PE data analysis

datafit2-cool.jpg

effects_of_pe.png


For Lampwick, becoming hung like a donkey was the result of a total commitment.

Originally Posted by wantstogethuge
My gains have been great. Since i started i have gained almost an inch in length. My girth has been slow , maybe 1/4 inch but it still is a gain. i measured the other day and was just past 7 inches erect. i think that is awesome ( my lady friends enjoy it also).

Wantstogethuge:

You have been warned several times now about following the Forum Guidelines . Start using your shift key when you should.


For Lampwick, becoming hung like a donkey was the result of a total commitment.

PE is really hard no doubt it’s no overnight miracle, it’s a lifetime hobby or should I say obsession. We have had fast gainers and slow gainers and maybe 5% no gainers. We also have about 75% that never stick to a routine and than fade away when they find that PE is actual work and it’s sort of like going to the gym and most people can’t be bothered. I just keep plugging along because I’m really thick headed and I like this forum. It helps me stay motivated although not like I once was.

My proof is in my pants and the only one I need to prove myself to is myself:) .


I haven't failed, I've found 10,000 ways that don't work. Thomas Edison (1847-1931)

This thread started with jman lamenting nine years of PE with no real gains. His statement was: “I have been doing PE on and off since 99 and believe I have gotten a little bit of gain in that time but attribute it to better penile health.”

The first giveaway is “on and off”. Those of us who have gained significantly have only done so through dedication to regular work. If a few wanks would grow two inches than most everyone would have a bigger dick. The reality is that nothing substantial is gained in life without sacrifice. Not a great business, not a fulfilling marriage, and not a bigger dick (tough little fascia that it is).

There’s significant proof on this forum both by testimony and photographs. If you are just starting PE, you can have faith that PE works with proper technique and sufficient dedication. If you have not gained after months or years of effort, then I’m going to say it: with rare exception, you are doing it wrong. Either change your game or find a new hobby that you can achieve results in.

Originally Posted by danwilke
Either change your game or find a new hobby that you can achieve results in.

Yep, one less dong driving the average up.


Goal: B====D ---> B=========D

I know I have gained because I used to have to jack off with 3 fingers (not even one hand could fit on my dick!) and now I can wrap both of my hands around my dick with my glans still showing.

I could care less if you think PE does not work. Leave the gains for me. ;)

One undoubtedly must be consistent with PE if he wants to see gains. If you aren’t consistent and in this for the long haul, you’re just wasting your time.


In search of a perfect body, penis, and girl.

The search NO longer continues. :)

Im going to start again and stick with it this time. In addition I will share a pic with face included and if I do indeed see real gains will post additional pics as time goes on. I think you all right. On and off is not good enough. I will develop a good routine. I will stick with it for at least six months and if gains come great. If not then I will conclude this stuff does not work for me.

Originally Posted by jman
Im going to start again and stick with it this time. In addition I will share a pic with face included and if I do indeed see real gains will post additional pics as time goes on. I think you all right. On and off is not good enough. I will develop a good routine. I will stick with it for at least six months and if gains come great. If not then I will conclude this stuff does not work for me.

Good for you for starting again and sticking with it, but I want you to think carefully about doing a picture with a face included. There are several arguments I can make against this:

1. Unless you upload a really big image, including your face means including your torso, and that means that everything in the picture is smaller and less detailed, including your penis, which is really the point of the photo to begin with.

2. Your penis has certain distinguishing features. It may be a freckle, or the shape and placement of a vein, or overall coloration, but those things are enough to take a look at two pictures and have a good idea that they are of the same person, and not digitally edited.

3. You may not mind a photo today that has your face in it, but once it’s on the Internet, you have no control of where it goes from here, and you may not want a picture so clearly identifiable as you floating around in the future.

Just points to consider, jman. I appreciate and applaud your intent, but keep in mind that you do not have to prove anything to anyone here.


For Lampwick, becoming hung like a donkey was the result of a total commitment.

Evan if you do grow fast in the beginning with the Newbie Routine eventually gains slow down and come to a stop for months sometimes.


Speak softly carry a big dick, I'm mean stick!

Originally Posted by Lampwick
Good for you for starting again and sticking with it, but I want you to think carefully about doing a picture with a face included. There are several arguments I can make against this:

1. Unless you upload a really big image, including your face means including your torso, and that means that everything in the picture is smaller and less detailed, including your penis, which is really the point of the photo to begin with.

2. Your penis has certain distinguishing features. It may be a freckle, or the shape and placement of a vein, or overall coloration, but those things are enough to take a look at two pictures and have a good idea that they are of the same person, and not digitally edited.

3. You may not mind a photo today that has your face in it, but once it’s on the Internet, you have no control of where it goes from here, and you may not want a picture so clearly identifiable as you floating around in the future.

Just points to consider, jman. I appreciate and applaud your intent, but keep in mind that you do not have to prove anything to anyone here.

Lampwick,
Good points,As far as my face goes I plan on disguising it with a Lone Ranger type mask or something. Should have mentioned it before . Wont be doing anything however until about 2 weeks as I will not be able to begin my program until then.

Originally Posted by jman
…a Lone Ranger type mask…

That would be called a domino.

Top
123

All times are GMT. The time now is 08:19 AM.