Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

When is penis size too big & counterproductive?

Thanks Tenbris. I don’t consider myself huge but I know I’m above average.

Someone like Ramone or Shane Diesel or Shawn Micheal’s would be what I consider huge.. Oh & of course Mandingo who’s just ludicrously endowed!

Clearly I watched too much porn over the years :)


Starting stats:- Dec11th2008 7.2"bpelx6" meg.Mar23rd09 8.375"bpel x 6.125"meg. Mar10 8.4" bpelx6.125" meg.

Goal: 8"nbpel x 7" A one eyed monster by any standard :)

Originally Posted by benfen101
My fiancee had allot if difficulty accommodating my size when we first got together in both length and girth. She is also very small around 5’2. It took almost a year for me to make it all the way in.

Now she rarely has any pain during intercourse. It takes time for women to adjust to size.

How does she respond to it, favorably I hope!

She does respond well. It was rather disconcerting for us when she would be in pain.

The first thing I did was lay off the PE. I lost 1/2 inch in length and about 1/4 in girth. After that she was able to be more relaxed from the beginning of intercourse.

I have since restarted PE so she can get more of the full feeling back.

PE is great as long as the person your trying to please is happy with your size.

As any woman may telll you a 7 inches and 5.5 or 6 inches should be your optimal size and call for a Wow! factor. Anything above that may be a problem accommodating.

Don’t ever mention your size ( that is bragging about ) let her gauge it herself It is her job to take it all in hopefully..

Just make you your measurements are taken correctly at 90 degree angle not pressing too hard on your fat pad ( it is amazing how people measure their cocks the wrong way then come over here and say they have a big one.)

Kooljohn, I understand some people have mushroom heads/glans (just looking at a big head/glans is a big turn on by the way, nice clit rubbing technique too kooljohn). I still stand by what I said, as long as head girth/glans (HEG? or GEG?) and TSEG are smaller than MSEG and BSEG.

Charlie dog and sricardo, I still stand by what I said, I listed a safe measurement, some what safe measurement, and a playing with fire measurement in the previous posts. Also would like to point out that a vagina does need to get aroused so it expands in length and loosens+lubes up for girth (may take time for the vagina to get use to girth like kooljohn has said by the way).

Originally Posted by sricardo
As any woman may telll you a 7 inches and 5.5 or 6 inches should be your optimal size and call for a Wow! factor. Anything above that may be a problem accommodating.
Don’t ever mention your size ( that is bragging about ) let her gauge it herself It is her job to take it all in hopefully..
Just make you your measurements are taken correctly at 90 degree angle not pressing too hard on your fat pad ( it is amazing how people measure their cocks the wrong way then come over here and say they have a big one.)

You say not to press the ruler too hard into the fat pad? I’m on the slender side, and don’t have much of a fat pad, but I do have maybe 1/3”+ fat pad to work with. I’m at about 7.6+” NBPEL. I do press the ruler in to the point it can’t go any further. I measure right at where the shaft meets the pubic bone. If I were to measure higher up on the pubic bone, and that’s the proper way of measuring, then I’m just shy of 8”, maybe closer to 7.875” or slightly under. My Flaccid measurement is 8.5”. I do notice that when I PE for girth, and then measure, that because it’s thicker, I measure as low as 7.75”, but then I PE for length and measure right after, I can reach 8.1-8.2” BPEL. So I hope I’m measuring correctly, and that I’ve reached my 8” goal. Otherwise, based on my past ability to gain, it’ll probably take another 6-12 mo’s to gain 1/8-1/4 inch.

My wife is petite and has made it clear the I’m ‘at the very edge of spec’ for her. Any bigger and it would be a clear no go. She doesn’t even like it when I wear a cock ring because it’s painful to her. We have to go slow at first and use lube.

So ya, there is such a thing as too big but it depends on the woman. Good luck.


10/2010: ~bpe 6.2x4.8, 1/2011: bpe 6.5x5, 2/2011: bpe 6.75x5.1, 3/2011: bpe 7x5.1, 4/2011: bpe 7.25x5.1, 6/2011: bpe 7.38x5.1

My status thread

Originally Posted by determination
My wife is petite and has made it clear the I’m ‘at the very edge of spec’ for her. Any bigger and it would be a clear no go. She doesn’t even like it when I wear a cock ring because it’s painful to her. We have to go slow at first and use lube.

So ya, there is such a thing as too big but it depends on the woman. Good luck.

I hear you, but why are you performing PE & trying to get bigger if you’ve reached the limit of what your wife enjoys?

The issue I’m pondering is at what size to stop trying to gain, and that is the ideal size for the average woman. It wasn’t till I was with a couple petite women that I realized that any bigger would be counterproductive. In fact, I think they may have enjoyed me more if I was little smaller, regardless of technique. The average woman that I’ve been with can take my length, although I typically can feel the end (depending on the position), and they seem to enjoy the girth. I’ve been told it’s perfect size, and never heard them say, “Well, it could be a little larger, if I have to be honest.” At the same time, I don’t completely believe most women would tell me the truth so as not to make me feel self-conscious. I’ve also had a couple women that were bigger. It felt roomy & sloppy inside, although I did feel I was big enough and generating enough force on the walls to make it enjoyable for them. And it was still enjoyable for me too. But I believe they could have definitely accommodated a HUGE cock, especially in the girth department.

Originally Posted by charlie dog
But I believe they could have definitely accommodated a HUGE cock, especially in the girth department.

Which is why I am solely concentrating on girth right now. Too bad its such a bitch to gain! Hopefully my new clamping routine after my break will work!

It really depends on the girl I think. There’s probably a size where you’re just freakish and very few women would be ever to have sex with you regularly, but the messed up thing is that some/most/all of them would like to try at least once.

My normally very reserved girlfriend commented once on an absolutely ridiculously long dick as “an odyssey”, as she had never been with anyone “big” before. By her description, and my estimation, it would have been 9+.

My opinion would be that it would be next to impossible to get to a size that is too big or counterproductive. Maybe as you cross into very large, rare sizes (8+ NBP, 6+ EG), the number of women that would be able to accommodate regularly might decrease, but the number of women willing to give it a shot might increase. It probably depends on what you’re looking for.


Last edited by Illivan : 09-28-2013 at .

You have to remember that any wise girl (not my gf) will say that “you’re perfect, and any bigger would just be too much”, it doesn’t necessarily mean it’s always true.

Originally Posted by charlie dog
I hear you, but why are you performing PE & trying to get bigger if you’ve reached the limit of what your wife enjoys?

I’m not, I stopped. Check out my thread in my sig.


10/2010: ~bpe 6.2x4.8, 1/2011: bpe 6.5x5, 2/2011: bpe 6.75x5.1, 3/2011: bpe 7x5.1, 4/2011: bpe 7.25x5.1, 6/2011: bpe 7.38x5.1

My status thread

Originally Posted by dickerschwanz
Good for you and her. If that is your goal then you reached it. Work on technique.

Im going for as much as I can get while maintaining 100% EQ. Its fun for me. like for some hitting a high score in a game.

I think you can have good sex with 10x6.6 inches. It just depends on how you use it and probably at some point selection of woman who digg that.

There is for sure a point where its not usable at all. Still even the biggest guys around in porn find some pussy..

If you are married and your wife is on the brink of getting pain you sure should stop enlarging.

Nah, she’s just a casual girlfriend.

But I do think I willl stop at 7.5 * 5.5.

I still want to be able to be animalistic in bed without having to put too much conscious thought into not going to deep. I like to be able to grind against her pubic bone while being balls deep.

:)

Originally Posted by sricardo
As any woman may telll you a 7 inches and 5.5 or 6 inches should be your optimal size and call for a Wow! factor. Anything above that may be a problem accommodating.
Don’t ever mention your size ( that is bragging about ) let her gauge it herself It is her job to take it all in hopefully..
Just make you your measurements are taken correctly at 90 degree angle not pressing too hard on your fat pad ( it is amazing how people measure their cocks the wrong way then come over here and say they have a big one.)


Incorrect. “Not pressing too hard” leaves a HUGE variable! The point of BPEL is BONE pressed erect length, meaning the ruler MUST be pressed HARD against the pubic bone! Otherwise you have the varible of guys pressing at different pressures. BPEL is designed to eliminate that variable by the ruler stopping because of the pubic bone.

Press the ruler hard enough that the pubic bone stops it! IF you want a variable on erect length then do non bone pressed (NBPEL)! That can change constantly with body fat percentage and the pressure you use.

Originally Posted by sparkyx
Incorrect. “Not pressing too hard” leaves a HUGE variable! The point of BPEL is BONE pressed erect length, meaning the ruler MUST be pressed HARD against the pubic bone! Otherwise you have the varible of guys pressing at different pressures. BPEL is designed to eliminate that variable by the ruler stopping because of the pubic bone.

Press the ruler hard enough that the pubic bone stops it! IF you want a variable on erect length then do non bone pressed (NBPEL)! That can change constantly with body fat percentage and the pressure you use.

I agree. We all need to do BPEL measures. Also I want to add that some of us have hard fat pads. If I go to the bone I can get 6.3 more or less. If someone does not do this then the measure can change with body fat or other factors.

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 11:52 AM.