Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

When is penis size too big & counterproductive?

” When it comes to having orgasms:
42% of women usually have orgasms during sex with their partner.
29% always have an orgasm during sex.
25% sometimes or rarely have orgasms.
4% of women in America are not orgasmic with their partner.

I imagine we all want to please her every time. Is it worth having a huge cock, but your girlfriend/wife is the 4%?

Just because she can “fit it” doesn’t mean she likes it. Do I need to post the percentage of women that fake orgasm?

Originally Posted by tree83
” When it comes to having orgasms:
42% of women usually have orgasms during sex with their partner.
29% always have an orgasm during sex.
25% sometimes or rarely have orgasms.
4% of women in America are not orgasmic with their partner.

I imagine we all want to please her every time. Is it worth having a huge cock, but your girlfriend/wife is the 4%?

Just because she can “fit it” doesn’t mean she likes it. Do I need to post the percentage of women that fake orgasm?

What is the percentage, and why would a woman who fakes orgasms answer truthfully to statistic makers?

I think we have to watch these stats as we’ve seen with dick size stats, people lie, distort and generally confuse for whatever reason is convenient to them at the time.

It should be obvious that a dick too big to please your girl stops being useful., no matter the actual size of the device.

The mother of my children struggled with under 6” which was my size at the time and sometimes it took a while for her to take all of me. My size now would have rendered sex with her impossible, or certainly painful the way I like it.


Began December 2009 at 5 7/8" length and 5" girth.

As of December 5th 2012 7 3/8" BPEL and 6 1/8" base girth.

Going for the magic 8"x6"

Originally Posted by tree83
” When it comes to having orgasms:
42% of women usually have orgasms during sex with their partner.
29% always have an orgasm during sex.
25% sometimes or rarely have orgasms.
4% of women in America are not orgasmic with their partner.

I imagine we all want to please her every time. Is it worth having a huge cock, but your girlfriend/wife is the 4%?

Just because she can “fit it” doesn’t mean she likes it. Do I need to post the percentage of women that fake orgasm?

Personally I’m doing this for ME, not my girlfriend. It’s exciting to me to think about being able to stuff a chick :D

One study says 80% of them fake orgasm. Sure there is a margin of error, but the truth is a lot of women do it. Many women find sex painful but don’t tell their partners for a variety of reasons. I just find it funny that the majority of women prefer a little over average for penis size, but we’re focusing on porn star size cocks that would cause most petite girls some problems initially. I’m not saying I think you should stop short of your goals, but if you really want to know what is too big, then look at surveys and talk to actual women about it. Remember, porn is not reality, and most girls don’t like to be stuffed or stretched.

I have many girlfriends who confide to me about sex. From what I hear, and what they tell me they discuss with their girlfriends, here is my impression:

20% don’t care much about cock size (but will brag about an above-average to big cock) because they orgasm from oral.

50% want an above average to big cock, and will gladly take the bigger of the range. Like 6x5.2 to 7.5x5.75. Those girls will most likely accommodate the 8x6, but not the 9x6.5.

30% will go for big cock. Those will ideally have 7.5x5.5-8.5x6, and may take bigger.

Very very few would ever prefer the really monstrous cocks.

Originally Posted by sf_602
I have many girlfriends who confide to me about sex. From what I hear, and what they tell me they discuss with their girlfriends, here is my impression:

20% don’t care much about cock size (but will brag about an above-average to big cock) because they orgasm from oral.

50% want an above average to big cock, and will gladly take the bigger of the range. Like 6x5.2 to 7.5x5.75. Those girls will most likely accommodate the 8x6, but not the 9x6.5.

30% will go for big cock. Those will ideally have 7.5x5.5-8.5x6, and may take bigger.

Very very few would ever prefer the really monstrous cocks.

That sounds like honesty.

My wife told me recently that after two children she was injured and knew she wasn’t as tight as before. I think that was her way of trying To make me feel better about my size anxiety which I appreciate, but was more my not understanding how she Didn’t notice my size gains at all.


Began December 2009 at 5 7/8" length and 5" girth.

As of December 5th 2012 7 3/8" BPEL and 6 1/8" base girth.

Going for the magic 8"x6"

Originally Posted by wawawuh
Personally I’m doing this for ME, not my girlfriend. It’s exciting to me to think about being able to stuff a chick :D

Yeah, I got it, who cares about your girl friend, it is obvious that you don’t, because it is all about you.
This was one hell of a selfish statement, but hey, it’s your cock not mine. So wawawuh how big are you
trying to get to feel that you can stuff a chick? Here is my take on what you posted, if this is all about YOU,
get big enough to fit your cock in snugly; and to be able to receive oral as well. Counter productive goes
both ways. The bigger you get the less types of sex you receive. For me, the bj’s got worse, no more deep
throat just mostly licking and some sucking of the glands because her jaws get tired. Don’t get me wrong,
I am not complaining, I will take what I can get, but it has been a while since I have had her mouth swallowing
my cock and the feeling of her mouth lips wrapped around the base of my cock, wow what a feeling. We don’t
do any more anal. We tried it once, but it hurt her to much to the point of bleeding and it was only a few
strokes. Maybe it is just me and what I and my wife have experienced.

I live by the saying “It is always better to have to much then not enough”


Beginning 12/17/13 BPEL: 13.97 (5.5") EG: 12.2 (4.8")

Current 06/14/14 BPEL: 17.3 (6.811") EG: 13.3 (5.24")

Goal the Perfect Penis BPEL: 19.1 (7.5") EG: 15.25 (6")

Penis size is too big and counterproductive when you are tripping on it and falling over.


12/11/2013 BPEL 5 3/4 NBPEL 5 1/16 BPFSL 6 1/16 NBPFSL 5, EG Base 5 EG Mid 4 7/8 EG Below Glans 4 3/4

11/02/15 BPEL 7 1/8”, BPFSL 8 1/16”, EG Mid 5 1/4 —- Goals BPEL 7 1/2”, NBPEL 6 1/2", BPFSL 9” Motivational Resources Wanted

8/9/2014 259 lbs ---- 11/2/15 248 lbs 33.2% body fat Bhcentral's Progress Reports and Pictures

Originally Posted by tntjockey
Yeah, I got it, who cares about your girl friend, it is obvious that you don’t, because it is all about you.
This was one hell of a selfish statement, but hey, it’s your cock not mine. So wawawuh how big are you
trying to get to feel that you can stuff a chick? Here is my take on what you posted, if this is all about YOU,
get big enough to fit your cock in snugly; and to be able to receive oral as well. Counter productive goes
both ways. The bigger you get the less types of sex you receive. For me, the bj’s got worse, no more deep
throat just mostly licking and some sucking of the glands because her jaws get tired. Don’t get me wrong,
I am not complaining, I will take what I can get, but it has been a while since I have had her mouth swallowing
my cock and the feeling of her mouth lips wrapped around the base of my cock, wow what a feeling. We don’t
do any more anal. We tried it once, but it hurt her to much to the point of bleeding and it was only a few
strokes. Maybe it is just me and what I and my wife have experienced.

Relax tough guy. It’s a joke.

Originally Posted by sf_602
I have many girlfriends who confide to me about sex. From what I hear, and what they tell me they discuss with their girlfriends, here is my impression:

20% don’t care much about cock size (but will brag about an above-average to big cock) because they orgasm from oral.

50% want an above average to big cock, and will gladly take the bigger of the range. Like 6x5.2 to 7.5x5.75. Those girls will most likely accommodate the 8x6, but not the 9x6.5.

30% will go for big cock. Those will ideally have 7.5x5.5-8.5x6, and may take bigger.

Very very few would ever prefer the really monstrous cocks.

Interesting observation. Online, on forums etc there seems to be a big group of women that doesn’t want anything bigger at all. I noticed none of your girlfriends or their friends have this opinion. I’m not sure how big this group really is when it comes down to it, maybe it’s just more acceptable to put big dicks down than to show other types of size preferences, and so that opinion surfaces more often. (Sort of like complaining about skinny women is more ok than complaining about fat women, since they already are considered to have the upper hand in society.)

Originally Posted by tntjockey
Yeah, I got it, who cares about your girl friend, it is obvious that you don’t, because it is all about you.
This was one hell of a selfish statement, but hey, it’s your cock not mine. So wawawuh how big are you
trying to get to feel that you can stuff a chick? Here is my take on what you posted, if this is all about YOU,
get big enough to fit your cock in snugly; and to be able to receive oral as well. Counter productive goes
both ways. The bigger you get the less types of sex you receive. For me, the bj’s got worse, no more deep
throat just mostly licking and some sucking of the glands because her jaws get tired. Don’t get me wrong,
I am not complaining, I will take what I can get, but it has been a while since I have had her mouth swallowing
my cock and the feeling of her mouth lips wrapped around the base of my cock, wow what a feeling. We don’t
do any more anal. We tried it once, but it hurt her to much to the point of bleeding and it was only a few
strokes. Maybe it is just me and what I and my wife have experienced.

Hey tntjockey, sorry for the tough guy comment, I do have a few questions for you though. Did you start out with PE because your wife or girlfriend at the time was asking you to? Did she say you’re just too small and I’m not happy with our relationship because of your size? Have you always been too big for your wife to give good blow jobs and enjoy anal sex or did you take your PE too far for these activities to be comfortable for her? If so who were you doing PE for at that point?

I may have it all wrong here and apologize if I do. Maybe you’re just sharing the problems you’ve encountered by pushing PE too far in the hopes that we can all learn from your mistakes. Personally I feel I have a LONG way to go before my size is so large it’s counterproductive.

I started out at 4.75” x 4.75” bpel x mseg and am now at 6” x 5.25” and honestly I never felt like my starting size was so small that it was a problem for my girlfriends. Who knows maybe some of them were wishing I were bigger and they were just being polite but none of them ever dumped me quickly after our first time together or flat out told me I’m too small. So I guess I am doing this just for me.

Originally Posted by savagered
I live by the saying “It is always better to have to much then not enough”


Some things yes some no. I like to go balls deep when having sex and don’t want to leave any out in the cold.

Originally Posted by tree83
” When it comes to having orgasms:
42% of women usually have orgasms during sex with their partner.
29% always have an orgasm during sex.
25% sometimes or rarely have orgasms.
4% of women in America are not orgasmic with their partner.

I imagine we all want to please her every time. Is it worth having a huge cock, but your girlfriend/wife is the 4%?

Just because she can “fit it” doesn’t mean she likes it. Do I need to post the percentage of women that fake orgasm?


Do you have a link where these statistics came from?

I’m sure you can find plenty of different statistics, mainly my point is that women are not always honest about their pleasure and unfortunately their pain when it comes to sex. If your not inclined to talk about sex with your partner and/or she is worried that she cannot talk to you about her problems because she only sees your insecurities, then it can quickly become a major problem in the relationship.

[QUOTE=Cock Kent]
Some things yes some no. I like to go balls deep when having sex and don’t want to leave any out in the cold.

Then why do PE at all if this is the case?


Beginning 12/17/13 BPEL: 13.97 (5.5") EG: 12.2 (4.8")

Current 06/14/14 BPEL: 17.3 (6.811") EG: 13.3 (5.24")

Goal the Perfect Penis BPEL: 19.1 (7.5") EG: 15.25 (6")

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 12:45 AM.