Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Whats the deal with pumps.

123

Originally Posted by twocranky
Does it actually matter if the cylinder is 4 inches longer or 1 inch longer than your erect length? What difference does it make in regards to the mechanism of pumping? What’s the advantages and disadvantages? Would the 4 inch longer cylinder take a lot more time for the air to fill the tube? If it makes no difference in the way the pump works or the results it produce, I rather buy the 4 inch longer cylinder, so that you don’t have to buy a longer cylinder in the future.

So long as you cock is not restricted by anything, it doesn’t have a clue what size cylinder it is in. Buying a cylinder 4 inches longer then you need is very unrealistic as far as gains go and you just have a big ass tube to manage while you pump.


The primary goal of PE should be to make your penis as healthy as possible in both form and function. If you do that, increased size will follow.

Originally Posted by gprent
So long as you cock is not restricted by anything, it doesn’t have a clue what size cylinder it is in. Buying a cylinder 4 inches longer then you need is very unrealistic as far as gains go and you just have a big ass tube to manage while you pump.

I’ve read that you are always longer inside the cylinder. Let’s suppose someone is 7.5 inches and he is using a 9 inch cylinder. Inside the tube, he will grow to maybe 8.5 inches MAX. That’s only half an inch to spare, and I’m not sure if it’s safe to be that close to the valve. So do you get the scenario?


Previously banned as Rule360.

Originally Posted by twocranky
I’ve read that you are always longer inside the cylinder. Let’s suppose someone is 7.5 inches and he is using a 9 inch cylinder. Inside the tube, he will grow to maybe 8.5 inches MAX. That’s only half an inch to spare, and I’m not sure if it’s safe to be that close to the valve. So do you get the scenario?

That scenario doesn’t hold water. You only get into trouble when you are physically restricted, like a 9.5” cock in a 9” tube. The pressure is constant inside the tube everywhere.


The primary goal of PE should be to make your penis as healthy as possible in both form and function. If you do that, increased size will follow.

Originally Posted by gprent
That scenario doesn’t hold water. You only get into trouble when you are physically restricted, like a 9.5” cock in a 9” tube. The pressure is constant inside the tube everywhere.

The problem is, I don’t know how much I am going expand (lengthwise) inside the tube than my actual length, especially when using a thinner cylinder.


Previously banned as Rule360.

Originally Posted by twocranky
The problem is, I don’t know how much I am going expand (lengthwise) inside the tube than my actual length, especially when using a thinner cylinder.

During a fairly long pumping session of say 30 minutes without a break, you can expect a length expansion of ¼ to ½ inch. Remember it is the ligament that is restricting your length, and that is not going to stretch very much due to a little vacuum pressure.


The primary goal of PE should be to make your penis as healthy as possible in both form and function. If you do that, increased size will follow.

Originally Posted by gprent
During a fairly long pumping session of say 30 minutes without a break, you can expect a length expansion of ¼ to ½ inch. Remember it is the ligament that is restricting your length, and that is not going to stretch very much due to a little vacuum pressure.

We want to use the pump to target the tunica for length gains. So if there’s a length expansion of 0.5 inch with a normal size cylinder, with a thinner cylinder the length can expand to maybe an inch, or more?


Previously banned as Rule360.

Originally Posted by twocranky
We want to use the pump to target the tunica for length gains. So if there’s a length expansion of 0.5 inch with a normal size cylinder, with a thinner cylinder the length can expand to maybe an inch, or more?

That sounds good in theory, but I don’t believe it is fact. The most common thing that happens with a thin cylinder is that all of the pressure is focused on the head and then you develop blisters on the head and then you can’t pump for a month while they heal up.


The primary goal of PE should be to make your penis as healthy as possible in both form and function. If you do that, increased size will follow.

Originally Posted by gprent
That sounds good in theory, but I don’t believe it is fact. The most common thing that happens with a thin cylinder is that all of the pressure is focused on the head and then you develop blisters on the head and then you can’t pump for a month while they heal up.

Straight out hanging targets the tunica, not the ligs. Penis extender targets the the tunica, not the ligs. Pumping targets the tunica, not the ligs. That’s why people gain girth because they gain from the tunica, not ligs. If the tunica can expand laterally, it can expand lengthways too. C’mon, you should know that, you’re the pump expert.


Previously banned as Rule360.

Originally Posted by twocranky
Straight out hanging targets the tunica, not the ligs. Penis extender targets the the tunica, not the ligs. Pumping targets the tunica, not the ligs. That’s why people gain girth because they gain from the tunica, not ligs. If the tunica can expand laterally, it can expand lengthways too. C’mon, you should know that, you’re the pump expert.

I look forward to reading about your success. I hope you have as much fun and enjoy pumping as much as I do.


The primary goal of PE should be to make your penis as healthy as possible in both form and function. If you do that, increased size will follow.


Last edited by gprent : 09-05-2016 at .

Originally Posted by twocranky
Straight out hanging targets the tunica, not the ligs. Penis extender targets the the tunica, not the ligs. Pumping targets the tunica, not the ligs. That’s why people gain girth because they gain from the tunica, not ligs. If the tunica can expand laterally, it can expand lengthways too. C’mon, you should know that, you’re the pump expert.

When are you going to get on and try it for yourself ?
Then you can speak from experience instead of all this theorizing and argument.

Originally Posted by capernicus1
When are you going to get on and try it for yourself ?
Then you can speak from experience instead of all this theorizing and argument.

I seen it work for other stuff, so this theory makes sense to me. I’ll get on with it soon when I get the time.


Previously banned as Rule360.

Originally Posted by twocranky
I seen it work for other stuff, so this theory makes sense to me. I’ll get on with it soon when I get the time.

It’s the only way to find out.

Top
123

All times are GMT. The time now is 04:48 AM.