Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

What women want: GIRTH baby GIRTH

It’s pretty funny to hear everyone talk about their fat pad like it’s something to try and get rid of. A healthy male should have a fat pad of adequate thickness, in order to pad your pubic bone so that you are not smashing it into your girls pubic bone.

Being overweight causes excess fat to be stored all over the place including your fat pad. Getting yourself to a healthy weight will in most cases decrease the size of your fat pad. But you still need some fat there trust me.


Current 5.5 NBPEL x 5.75 Base EG - 5.25 MSEG 7" BPSFL

Short Term Goal 6 NBPEL x 6 MPEG

Long Term Goal 8 NBPEL x 7 MPEG (why not dream BIG?)

Originally Posted by sta-kool
You nailed it.

I think it is a porno problem, guys just not understanding porn is fantasy for men, just like a Disney movie is fantasy for children.

I am definitely not anti-porn, I just think we need to get smart and not view it so naively.

http://www.menshealth.com/best-life…-directing-porn

Famous Porn Director Reveals the Jaw-Dropping Truth about Porn

Seymore Butts has seen it all in his 20-plus years in the biz, and he’s about to burst your porn bubble….


11/20/2011: BPEL: 6", MEG: 4.75" (goal BPEL: ~7", MEG: 5.25")

5/9/12: BPEL: 6.5", MEG 5" (goal BPEL: 7.25", MEG: 5.5")

3/5/13: BPEL: 6.875", MEG 5 5" (max goal BPEL: 7.5", MEG: 5.75")

What women really want- someone that gives a shit about their needs and knows his way around a woman’s body. It’s about more than size.

And since porn has been mentioned, porn also causes guys to think all they need is a big dick to satisfy a woman. "Let me just stick it in and pound away baby, you’ll thank me for this”

Not so. Lot’s of interviews with women that NEVER want a larger than normal penis inside them again because the person it was attached to thought that was all he needed.

Some advice guys. If you want to be big, then become an expert at foreplay, gradual penetration, going slow at first until she’s relaxed and well lubed. You may want to shove it in and make her yell in pain, but VERY few women want that. None of this you’ll see in a porn movie.

I was right at average (5.5) until I hit my late forties and shrinkage started. So I started exercises. Thing was, before that I had no issues. I dated and slept with women that told me they had orgasms maybe half the time. Then they found out they were multi-orgasmic every time. Even had one girl friend that told me she didn’t have orgasms, well she found out she could. NONE of this had anything to do with size.

See, I’m a nerd n the fact that I research anything I’m interested in so I can be fairly knowledgeable at it when I’m doing it. Same went for sex. Read books, interviews with women and experts. Came to realize “wham bam, thank you mam” was the single biggest problem women had with not having orgasms. Realized how much was also mental for women and how to work in that area. Physically, learned the right way to finger, where the erogenous zones were (and not just in the vaginal area), learned the best way to do cunnilingus (Nina Hartley made a great video on this). Learned how to give a decent massage (you really want to turn a woman on, try that).

Make a woman cum a couple of times before intercourse and that will blow her mind more than your size. Did you know some women can have orgasms from kissing, and some from playing with their breasts, but there are VERY specific methods to these approaches.

The old cliche about it’s not the size, but how you use it has a lot of truth to it. But here’s the part not mentioned. You learn how to please a woman first and then as you grow, learn how to use your size to please her and then size does make a difference. My wife likes the increased size, and yes it has made her orgasms more intense.( Mine is now 6-7/8 by 5-1/2)

Size helps, right up until it’s so big it’s painful. For example my wife has already let me know her girth limit.

Then a new challenge came up. Post menopause and reduce vaginal lubrication. With the onset of reduced lubrication I again had to learn how to deal with it from my end as well as her understanding what she needed to do. She was not wanting to have sex as it was getting too painful, whereas it had been fine before that. So I had to change how I did things a bit. We had to use more lube and go slower at first. Now she’s back to enjoying it. Once again, it fell back on learning what she needed.

So in truth, what women want boils down to this- a man who’s knowledgeable about lovemaking, is willing to take time to please her, and one that is willing to learn her individual body, not treat every woman as a clone with buttons you push for a predetermined response. So put some of your spare time into learning more about women. Research how to please a woman more than you study PE techniques. Then you’ll truly become a stud, not a well hung jack ass.


Last edited by Sam_CO : 09-21-2015 at .

Originally Posted by Sam_CO
What women really want- someone that gives a shit about their needs and knows his way around a woman’s body. It’s about more than size.

And since porn has been mentioned, porn also causes guys to think all they need is a big dick to satisfy a woman. "Let me just stick it in and pound away baby, you’ll thank me for this”

Not so. Lot’s of interviews with women that NEVER want a larger than normal penis inside them again because the person it was attached to thought that was all he needed.

Some advice guys. If you want to be big, then become an expert at foreplay, gradual penetration, going slow at first until she’s relaxed and well lubed. You may want to shove it in and make her yell in pain, but VERY few women want that. None of this you’ll see in a porn movie.

I was right at average (5.5) until I hit my late forties and shrinkage started. So I started exercises. Thing was, before that I had no issues. I dated and slept with women that told me they had orgasms maybe half the time. Then they found out they were multi-orgasmic every time. Even had one girl friend that told me she didn’t have orgasms, well she found out she could. NONE of this had anything to do with size.

See, I’m a nerd n the fact that I research anything I’m interested in so I can be fairly knowledgeable at it when I’m doing it. Same went for sex. Read books, interviews with women and experts. Came to realize “wham bam, thank you mam” was the single biggest problem women had with not having orgasms. Realized how much was also mental for women and how to work in that area. Physically, learned the right way to finger, where the erogenous zones were (and not just in the vaginal area), learned the best way to do cunnilingus (Nina Hartley made a great video on this). Learned how to give a decent massage (you really want to turn a woman on, try that).

Make a woman cum a couple of times before intercourse and that will blow her mind more than your size. Did you know some women can have orgasms from kissing, and some from playing with their breasts, but there are VERY specific methods to these approaches.

The old cliche about it’s not the size, but how you use it has a lot of truth to it. But here’s the part not mentioned. You learn how to please a woman first and then as you grow, learn how to use your size to please her and then size does make a difference. My wife likes the increased size, and yes it has made her orgasms more intense.( Mine is now 6-7/8 by 5-1/2)

Size helps, right up until it’s so big it’s painful. For example my wife has already let me know her girth limit.

Then a new challenge came up. Post menopause and reduce vaginal lubrication. With the onset of reduced lubrication I again had to learn how to deal with it from my end as well as her understanding what she needed to do. She was not wanting to have sex as it was getting too painful, whereas it had been fine before that. So I had to change how I did things a bit. We had to use more lube and go slower at first. Now she’s back to enjoying it. Once again, it fell back on learning what she needed.

So in truth, what women want boils down to this- a man who’s knowledgeable about lovemaking, is willing to take time to please her, and one that is willing to learn her individual body, not treat every woman as a clone with buttons you push for a predetermined response. So put some of your spare time into learning more about women. Research how to please a woman more than you study PE techniques. Then you’ll truly become a stud, not a well hung jack ass.

I don’t normally quote text but this is too important

Look bro this is probably the most important post any guy on this site could read. A ton of guys just want to get up to “8x6” then think they’ll be able to use the jackhammer and become a sex god. Actually if that’s all they can do they they’ll become worse. As you said bro it’s all about foreplay and anticipation. Women (and men for that matter) love anticipation however women need to be stimulated before penetration happens. Like you I’m a massive nerd being that most of the hard drive are full of informational crap (I have 4 different copies of the Nina Hartley cunnilingus guide (I refuse to delete the duplicates because of OCD)). Women need time before penetration and they also need intimacy. I’m sure most of you guys have though about what it’s like to be a woman and get to shove random objects up your vagina but once again that’s looking at it from a man’s perspective. If women got off the same way men get off then why would women seek out men if they can get off on their collection of giant dildos?

I really think guys should take what you said to heart. It’s much more important to figure out how to consistently get your woman to orgasm without using your dick than it is to get a bigger dick. Being able to finger your girl from zero to orgasm in record time will not only make her appreciate you even more but nearly eliminate the probability of her cheating on you. But anyways every women in different but in general I’d aim for around two thirds of your sex time being devoted to non penetrative sex. Seems too long? Well like Sam_CO said get her off a few times before intercourse and not only will it not matter what you do (you could ejaculate in 1 minute with a 3 inch dick) and she won’t give a fuck. Most women can only reach orgasm alone so have multiples with you pretty much gets you a free pass for anything. Also intimacy creates trust and cooperation. If your girl/woman/wife/etc realizes she has to be nice to you and not be a complete bitch in order have you get her off then she will. Don’t believe me? If when you wake up in the morning your woman/girl/etc gave you a blowjob before you go off to work and expected nothing in return (well lets assume she was really into the blowjob and did a really good job) then I’m pretty sure you’d find it nearly impossible to be mad at her for any reason. Sure you might get upset but you’ll forgive her for her mistakes really fast. Likewise with your woman. Become a master at using your tongue, mouth and fingers then get to know her body better than she knows it herself.

Anyways bro what you said was seriously perfect. I’m trying to get up to over 9 inches long and over 6.5 inches around because after an extended warm up period I want to give every woman I meet an unforgettable experience. I have ejaculatory anhedonia (zero pleasure from orgasm) so I only have two ways to get off: A) I enjoy pleasing women and making then orgasm B) Physical stimulation of my dick but since I can’t feel an orgasm it has to last a long time to be great.

Sam, you are right in target. I am not big but I am growing. I was able to assist women on their journey to cum when I only had 5” by caring enough to pay attention to them. You can tell if they are enjoying the love making if you don’t get to caught up on your own finish.


Started: (NOV14) BPEL 5" MEG 4.75" BEG 4.75"

Current: BPEL 6.438 MEG 4.875" BEG 5.25"

Sam_CO, I agree with Tungsten and Mitch. What you wrote has so much truth in it.

You have hit the nail on the head. Know the way around a women’s body, and develop mad skills.

I am also glad you brought up menopause. The sex-related changes are really not talked about that much in society in general, and almost never talked about around here.

It is something guys need to know about/be aware of.

I was certainly ignorant about a lot of stuff regarding menopause but it meant a whole new playing field for us. Vaginal just sex isn’t an option anymore; we can’t get more than 3/4 of inch of me in and even that is pushing the pain threshold. Doesn’t matter how much lube, penetration is off the table.


Last edited by sta-kool : 09-21-2015 at .

Originally Posted by sta-kool

I was certainly ignorant about a lot of stuff regarding menopause but it meant a whole new playing field for us. Vaginal just sex isn’t an option anymore; we can’t get more than 3/4 of inch of me in and even that is pushing the pain threshold. Doesn’t matter how much lube, penetration is off the table.

See my PM. Can give more details later but I have to run out to teach class.

Beautiful posts guys. Really sums up what happens once reality sets in. I would add my 2 cents, but you already said it all.

Originally Posted by Sam_CO

Keep in mind, length and girth are determined by the woman’s parts, whether she’s had kids naturally, age, and her past sexual experiences. How tall she is can also come into play. A 5’10” woman will typically (but not always) be able to handle more than a 5’ 1” woman

There is about as much correlation between female height and vaginal length as there is between male height and penile length — namely not much at all.

I’m 5’10” tall 1.778 meters, and I had a natural 7.1” penis pre PE — (18 cm) — my brother, who is 1.75 meters (5’9”) is 19 cm and does not PE

I have a cousin that is 1.72 meters (5’8”) that was 20 cm in high school (gymnasium).


Kdong Starting: 7.1 x 5.125 vol = 14.84 cu. in. Current: 7.375 BPEL 5.5 MSEG = 17.7 cu. in. GOAL --> 8.5 x 6.5 vol: 28.6 cu. in.

Took Time off, lost some gains-- started back 5/13/15


Last edited by kdong : 09-22-2015 at .

Yeah, I have to agree. My wife is 5’2” and can take 9+ from what I can feel. I dated a girl who was 5’9” and I was banging her cervix constantly.. Very shallow. Very wide variation in size and it can be pretty random.

Originally Posted by sta-kool
Sam_CO, I agree with Tungsten and Mitch. What you wrote has so much truth in it.

You have hit the nail on the head. Know the way around a women’s body, and develop mad skills.

I am also glad you brought up menopause. The sex-related changes are really not talked about that much in society in general, and almost never talked about around here.

It is something guys need to know about/be aware of.

I was certainly ignorant about a lot of stuff regarding menopause but it meant a whole new playing field for us. Vaginal just sex isn’t an option anymore; we can’t get more than 3/4 of inch of me in and even that is pushing the pain threshold. Doesn’t matter how much lube, penetration is off the table.

Try getting different sized dildos in terms of length and thickness along with a dildo harness. It will help her stretch more if she keeps a large dildo inside during a large portion of the day. Could do nighttime only. Up to you. With nothing inside the vagina gets used to a 0x0 size (since the cavity isn’t occupied the body fills it in since the insides around that area are mushy). By keeping a large dildo inside for long periods of time the body will get used to having something inside so instead of the normal size being 0x0 the normal could be 6x5 for instance. This will displace internal tissue and make the body used to keeping the tissue where it is over time. Just work up the size over time so that the starting size causes discomfort when inside then after X weeks she will get used to that size then you can increase the size of the dildo. I know girls do this for porn over several months to help their ass take very long and girthy dicks so there’s no reason why it wouldn’t work the same way in the context of the vagina. Will be a pain to do but hey if it matters that much to you then it might be worth the effort to try. Best I could come up with man. Also she could start estrogen replacement. Up to you guys.

This thread has made my wife and I start discussing long term considerations since she hadn’t even considered the effects of menopause on her sex life. Its been eye opening. We both want for me to gain more size, but, will it force us to stop having sex in the future? Very serious concerns to be sure. Thanks guys.

M8ter, it is just something to be aware of. Your wife’s gynecologist will have great ideas for the two of you.

Our situation is that we made some mistakes by being confused about what was going on, and things got worse before we figured it out. She’s on a topical estrogen now, which is great. If we had gotten there earlier things would not be the way they are.

You two are not going to have that problem.


Last edited by sta-kool : 09-24-2015 at .

Thanks man. It was still an eye opener and I’m glad the topic came up. Talked to my wife after she had time to think about it and still wants me to go for it. I knew I married her for a reason.haha.

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 05:40 PM.