Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

What women want: GIRTH baby GIRTH

Originally Posted by dancewith

Most guys don’t have a 1” fat pad, I think you could make a possible case for .5” fat pad, but not a whole inch.

How old are you? Wait until you are a bit older and even if you are in good shape you will probably think a 1” fat pad is pretty good. :shrug:


Heat makes the difference between gaining quickly or slowly for some guys, or between gaining slowly instead of not at all for others. And the ideal penis size is 7.6" BPEL x 5.6" Mid Girth.

Basics.... firegoat roll How to use the Search button for best results

Originally Posted by Gyrta
Yes, I thought of that the other day. A dildo about 6.4” is probably a NBPEL-measurement, and would translate to 7.4” BPEL.
I think women judge bad visually, they tend to look only at length. Girth is harder to visualize, and must rather be felt.

The fat pad does compress during sex, so I would propose that a 6.4” insertable length dildo is closer to 6.9” BPEL


Kdong Starting: 7.1 x 5.125 vol = 14.84 cu. in. Current: 7.1BPEL 5.5 MSEG = 17cu. in. GOAL --> 8.5 x 6.5 vol: 28.6 cu. in.

Took Time off, lost some gains-- Girth cemented

No PE since 2015 -- starting back up

Originally Posted by dancewith
The poster’s exact point was that we refuse to believe the truth on this site and automatically jack all the numbers we see way up just to reinforce our own opinions and preconceptions. 6.4” of course means 7.4” and the 5” of girth preference would be way higher than that if they could feel it instead of seeing it, so really this study is just further evidence that 8x6 is what all women want.

You nailed it.

I think it is a porno problem, guys just not understanding porn is fantasy for men, just like a Disney movie is fantasy for children.

I am definitely not anti-porn, I just think we need to get smart and not view it so naively.


Last edited by sta-kool : 09-17-2015 at .

I stand corrected on the fat pad comment, but I’m sticking with the story on everything else I said. I fully admit I have not once pressed on another man’s fat pad so I shouldn’t have made that uninformed statement off the cuff. If I offended anyone I sincerely apologize, that was pretty thoughtless. I just don’t believe that 7.4 is what women meant by grabbing something that is 6.4”

Hell, here’s an alternative theory:

Their 6.4” might be larger than what we would consider NBPEL as women tend to view dicks from the side and back way more than we do. They might not write off the “hidden” length found there that none of us would ever consider counting. I don’t think most women are judging cock size as viewed from above only. In fact, while a downward curve would make you register as way larger according to official measurement, it might not look nearly as impressive from the BJ position as an upward curved dick.


Starting Stats: 4.3" MSEG, 5.75-6" BPEL

Current Stats: 6.25" MSEG, 6.825"-7.125" BPEL

Goal: 6-6.5" MSEG, 8" BPEL

Originally Posted by dancewith
I stand corrected on the fat pad comment, but I’m sticking with the story on everything else I said. I fully admit I have not once pressed on another man’s fat pad so I shouldn’t have made that uninformed statement off the cuff. If I offended anyone I sincerely apologize, that was pretty thoughtless. I just don’t believe that 7.4 is what women meant by grabbing something that is 6.4”

Hell, here’s an alternative theory:

Their 6.4” might be larger than what we would consider NBPEL as women tend to view dicks from the side and back way more than we do. They might not write off the “hidden” length found there that none of us would ever consider counting. I don’t think most women are judging cock size as viewed from above only. In fact, while a downward curve would make you register as way larger according to official measurement, it might not look nearly as impressive from the BJ position as an upward curved dick.

Wow that just blew my mind. MY UPWARD CURVE HAS PURPOSE


Starting 4/15/15 7.3 BPEL and 4.9 MEG

Super lazy and inconsistent :(

For serious, I’m 37 and in very good shape. I have a 1” fat pad/BPEL. Not sure what it is but I’m not fat. But, my BPEL is 7.5” vs my NBPEL is 6.5”. Whatever the reason, it’s 1” difference. I wish it wasn’t.


Starting Size

March 2015 BPEL 7" NBPEL 6.0" EG 5"

Sept 2014 BPEL 7.5" NBPEL 6.5" EG 5.25"

The fat pad is the very last thing to go when you loose weight. If you’ve never carried any fat at all, often you don’t have much fat pad. If you put a little weight on at any time, it seems you loose everything but the fat pad, unless you get down to crazy-low body fat percentages. I had almost no fat pad for years, but during a training break because of injury, I put some weight on. When I took most of it off, the fat pad was still there! I’m too old now at nearly 50 to want to try to get down to the competitive-bodybuilder levels of fat I used to have; I could still do it, but it would be much harder than it used to be!


Heat makes the difference between gaining quickly or slowly for some guys, or between gaining slowly instead of not at all for others. And the ideal penis size is 7.6" BPEL x 5.6" Mid Girth.

Basics.... firegoat roll How to use the Search button for best results

Originally Posted by dancewith
Their 6.4” might be larger than what we would consider NBPEL as women tend to view dicks from the side and back way more than we do. They might not write off the “hidden” length found there that none of us would ever consider counting. I don’t think most women are judging cock size as viewed from above only.

Totally agree. Our sex partners see our dicks from all angles.

As you note, our main view of our dicks is top down, and when we thundersguys measure we are doing a “scientific measurement” like the the size studies - ruler on top, base to tip - in order to track gains.

When I was 7.5 BPEL I did some side view measurements for fun with a measuring tape. Decidedly “unscientific,” no good for tracking PE gains. But that is one way my wife sees my cock… The tape showed 8”

It depends on the woman. I started doing just girth exercises a couple years ago. When I broke 6 inches my wife admitted it made her apprehensive and so she couldn’t relax. But at the time the gains came extremely fast as I went from 5.5 to over six in 3 weeks. Don’t know why, other than my winky seems to like girth exercises.. So I quit exercises for a while and let it go down a little. Then she felt better.

In the last few months we’ve also had to take it easier because she’s past menopause and the playground is not as wet as it used to be. She admitted she could probably take a little more length but she’s leery of increased girth. However, coconut oil and being patient and slow to start may allow a little more width.

Keep in mind, length and girth are determined by the woman’s parts, whether she’s had kids naturally, age, and her past sexual experiences. How tall she is can also come into play. A 5’10” woman will typically (but not always) be able to handle more than a 5’ 1” woman

Originally Posted by sta-kool
You nailed it.

I think it is a porno problem, guys just not understanding porn is fantasy for men, just like a Disney movie is fantasy for children.

I am definitely not anti-porn, I just think we need to get smart and not view it so naively.

Completely agree on this one.. Spot on

Originally Posted by Sam_CO
Keep in mind, length and girth are determined by the woman’s parts, whether she’s had kids naturally, age, and her past sexual experiences. How tall she is can also come into play. A 5’10” woman will typically (but not always) be able to handle more than a 5’ 1” woman

Absolutely agree as well; the height of the women I would imagine would play a significant factor in being able to accommodate girth up to 6” and beyond.

Different strokes for different folks as they; not surprisingly typical (stereotype) female Pornstars tend to be significantly shorter than national averages for various reasons which I’m sure has been explained in great detail on the forums in the past.

It’s a great thread though to discuss. Although something I would like to throw out there for discussion which I feel is relevant to the thread is we talk a lot about the G-spot but rarely do we mention the A-spot which is much further down 6 + inches. Does anyone care to discuss their “opinions/ experience” on this one?

I had an ex girlfriend who was absolutely adamant that the length needed to be sufficient enough to reach this hot spot in order for her to climax during vaginal intercourse. No complaints but simply discussing it with her was fascinating. The girth was deemed equally as important but horses for courses everyone’s different.

Absolutely agree with Sta-kool. Porn is part of the reason I had low self esteem issues and seek out PE as a way to gain confidence in myself. Personally I think porn, women’s magazines like Cosmo influencing female opinions, and the bigger is better mentality we see today are the main factors for men’s insecurity.

Originally Posted by M8ter
Absolutely agree with Sta-kool. Porn is part of the reason I had low self esteem issues and seek out PE as a way to gain confidence in myself. Personally I think porn, women’s magazines like Cosmo influencing female opinions, and the bigger is better mentality we see today are the main factors for men’s insecurity.

I think the heart of the issue is that people (men and women) like to compare themselves to others. Women do this all the time and trash talk one another for superficial reasons so they can feel “superior.” I’d wager that almost all the guys on here wanted a bigger dick for this reason at some point or another. When a guy watches porn and sees a hot chick getting nailed by a big guy he feels less of a man. Penis size is one way a man might feel masculine. Gaining muscle mass is another way. I know I started PE like you to gain more confidence because the giant guys in porn really made me feel inferior. But as I was saying people will always compare themselves to others and find unique ways so that they can feel better. Example: I might not be as good as A at X or have B’s Y but my dick is bigger. This is why guys buy expensive cars. This is why women buy $500 purses. This is why people try to succeed.

I think any man should be the best he can be. Work with anything you are good at and reach a peak.

So after that you can say to anybody: Τhis is me, I am peaking here and there . If it is suficient for you then ok. If not then fuck off. This is me, like it or not.

Ι think if you talk to people like that they all appreciate it at some point. As long as you are sincere, meaning that you say I am good in that, excellent in that and I pretty much suck in that. Take it or leave it.


BPEL 7 EG 5.5 NBPEL 6.5 Flaccid length 4.5. Started Jan 2015 at bpel 6.5 nbpel 6.0 and eg 5.2 flaccid length was 3.5

I have reached my goal. At least for now.

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 04:49 AM.